Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:48 PM

Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women (34064 Views)

"The Reason Young Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women" -- Reno Omokri Writes / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Dencia: Black Men Who Prefer White Women Have Ugly Mothers And Sisters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by LordKO(m): 9:48am On Dec 12, 2020
We need a real ethical revolution as a people. The truth, however, is that greed for money/materialism in the country isn't exclusive to the female gender alone. Mutual altruism remains the soul of every sincere and healthy relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Idonije8(m): 9:49am On Dec 12, 2020
piper7:
The only reason I'll marry a white woman is to change my generation's race from black to white.
Simple. I'll just tell my bi-racial kids to marry white people and their own kids should do the same. So my generation will be free from this cursed color and continent!!
Thank You.
I love you
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Dpharisee:
How come Igbo boys don't marry older White Women, they come back with clean ladies of child bearing age from Mikel Obi to the husband of the Twitter influencer (Nwanyi Ocha).
The truth is that an Igbo man will rather aspire to take care of a young white woman than expect to be fed by an old white, it's a matter of upbringing and pride

Damn... That bride fine die!!! That is some serious Jackpot!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by kunle75(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Nah paper parole..... Simple.....

You are not far from the truth, coupled with the fact that most of our guys this days are lazy minded and in turn sees these white women as meal ticket.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2020
���
piper7:
The only reason I'll marry a white woman is to change my generation's race from black to white.
Simple. I'll just tell my bi-racial kids to marry white people and their own kids should do the same. So my generation will be free from this cursed color and continent!!
Thank You.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Yeyeboi05(m): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2020
Na hustle boss
kunle75:

You are not far from the truth, coupled with the fact that most of our guys this days are lazy minded and in turn sees these white women as meal ticket.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by uthlaw: 9:52am On Dec 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Oga that is not the reason
for me that not the reason but to japa,if I see one I won't hesitate to follow!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Angelfrost(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Who ask you all these gibberish?

Egbon... Just admire the woman in the picture, and leave the rest... Everything nor need to be fight!!! Happy weekend great man! grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Lexusgs430: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
kunle75:

No free lunch in Freetown..........
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by toye440: 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
pretydiva:
Bae U r right, 9ja babe are just monika's all the lovina's are dead and gone.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by uthlaw: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2020
kunle75:

alaye no reason am,nobody lady,na country dey anyhow!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by kunle75(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2020
uthlaw:
alaye no reason am,nobody lady,na country dey anyhow!

grin grin grin grin grin calm down no just dey parah for me nah
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Angelfrost:

Egbon... Just admire the woman in the picture, and leave the rest... Everything nor need to be fight!!! Happy weekend great man! grin
Naso boss, same to you, the guy won start tribal war, all is well sha, how today match go be nau grin
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by kunle75(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Lexusgs430:

No free lunch in Freetown..........

grin grin grin grin grin abi nah
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by hinere(m): 9:58am On Dec 12, 2020
Reno...Reno...Reno's Nuggets. This man makes good sense. Some Nigerians now prefer marrying white ladies due to nothing like bride price and all. It's easy. Come to even think of it. What are we paying bride price for sef?
It was the same Uncle Reno that said Men should only pay bride price to Virgins Alone grin
What now happens to our Dis-Virginia Girls

He makes good point on investing in Real Estate and Land Banking.
Putting money in the Bank doesn't make you rich.
Putting your money in Land Banking increases your wealth. Take it as saving money you will use in future that will eventually come with huge interest.
When you put your money in Land Banking, you get 38% Profit On your Investment in Months.
And your investment is safe and secured because clients are given an Insurance Bond, A Post Dated Cheque of their Capital and ROI. They are also given a Land worth the value of their investment.

Land Banking is finally taking over and people are beginning to wisen up and opt for it.

To know more about this and how to invest, Click the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6307677/invest-land-banking-make-38

Renosnugget

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by micxwell(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Major reason is to get they green card
Also most Nigerian ladies are so dumb (with nothing much to offer)
And at the end of the day requires huge amount of moni plus stress, just to be with the dumb creature till enternity

Simply liabilities................

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by kunle75(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Yeyeboi05:
Na hustle boss

I agree my brother, I have seeing it all here in the state.
sometimes I truly understand the frustration in the land.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by micxwell(m): 10:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Major reason is to get they green card
Also most Nigerian ladies are so dumb (with nothing much to offer)
And at the end of the day requires huge amount of moni plus stress, just to be with the dumb creature till enternity

Simply liabilities................
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by toprealman: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2020
This guy always hits on everything yet fails to make any reasonable point.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by nthony10: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2020
I like Reno, he doesn't want to burn our cable grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Cousin9999: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Nonsense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by chaloskyx: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2020
OGA ITS FOR PAPERS STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Angelfrost(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Naso boss, same to you, the guy won start tribal war, all is well sha, how today match go be nau grin

You mean the Derby in Spain and England??!... You know the inevitable na!

United is losing at home as usual... Real will lose or draw.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by ziondaughter247: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Who gives the list? Is it the girl or men in the girl's family! Oga, you are sensible most of the time, but if you don't know what to say, you musn't say anything! It is most likely desperation for papers and low self esteem that will make a man go and marry his grandmother's mate and will still be treated like a doormat. There are many ethnic groups in Nigeria that take next to nothing when coming to marry their daughters.

Besides, if you want to marry oyibo, why not marry your mate and not your grandma's mate? The truth is that most Nigerian men are not desirable to young fresh white women, it is only the lonely wrickled grandmothers they can catch!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by jaytime(m): 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
True. Women in Nigeria now na oil well. Boys cannot can!
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by ziondaughter247: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
AfroKnight:

Correct.

All you have to pay is child support which I’m willing to do for my child.

Marriage is no longer attractive these days cos women have turned it into a financial decision rather than a union meant for companionship.

lol..see this one! smallie.. As if you have anything to offer any reasonable woman...lmao! Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by edoairways: 10:08am On Dec 12, 2020
pretydiva:
That is the main reason
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by Dalil8: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
kunle75:

Baby mama is better practiced in Africa ,you wont try that here in the state or Europe.

My childhood friend just finished paying for child support here in Detroit Michigan since year 2002,Now sighing a relief.

If you know you know? Its not fun bro grin grin grin grin

I have no issues paying child support for my kid(s) if it gives me peace of mind. Think of how much it cost to run an average family.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by VULCAN(m): 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
I love Reno but he went off point here.

He gave a wrong diagnosis so the prescription was also wrong.

Having said this, bride price is much too high in many tribes in Nigeria. When you add it to the cost of White Wedding, it presents a formidable hurdle in the Poverty Capital of the World.
Re: Reno Omokri: Why Many Nigerian Men Marry Older White Women by uthlaw: 10:12am On Dec 12, 2020
kunle75:

grin grin grin grin grin calm down no just dey parah for me nah
egbon no b para....na 4 u to no our mind....if u get anyone make u link me,I go send u visit if I ball!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fans Blast Wizkid And Phyno For Not Winning Awards At The MTVMAMA / Ninalowo Bolanle And Wife Kiss To Celebrate New Year / Lil Kesh Reunites With Olamide For YBNL Concert In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.