Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? (568 Views)

HELP! My New Babe Wants No S*x Relationship / Why Do We Make Relationships So Complex When Really Its Not? / Things That Makes Long Distance Relationships So Interesting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by Rabbi4real: 10:17am On Dec 12, 2020
I am 23 years of age., waiting for youth service. I have been in a relationship for about a year now. My boyfriend is ok. He says he wants to marry me but we always have issues. And these issues is about girls. He plays with other girls too much. Liking girls pictures and generally being a playboy.

Every time I tell him that I do not think he is taking our relationship serious, he will tell me not to mind his behavior. That he plays with other girls but I am the one he will marry. In September, one girl was always chatting him and using him as her WhatsApp status. I could not take it anymore, I broke up with him.

Even though he was begging me and truing for us to get back together, my mind was made up. Anyway, that was it. One of his friends who knew we were broken up started to flirt with me. I did not give him any attention but he then bought me an iphone.

I thanked him for it and he asked me what will I do for him in return. I asked him what does he want from me cos I was not ready for a friendship. He said ok,we can hookup just...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/12/10/why-are-relationships-so-difficult-where-there-is-no-sx-involved/

Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by YoonSung72: 10:24am On Dec 12, 2020
Let me take a sit
Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by oyolohi: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Because doing it is the only thing that connects a man with a woman naturally --since the times of the earliest men and women that walked this planet. Every other thing na wash.

I didn't open that link for the full story. However, if a guy of this generation buys an iPhone for a lady --just to Chuk something inside something -- he needs koboko lashes and a brain hard reset.
Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by DukeJoe17: 10:42am On Dec 12, 2020
You collected an iPhone and you don't know what he wants from you.

He is your brother so he doesn't want anything unfaithful pussy ❌❌❌❌
Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by Bornsinner7: 11:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Your pussy must be outta this world for the guy to go to that extent of getting you an iPhone just to have a taste of it
Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by Athemisia: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2020
oyolohi:
Because doing it is the only thing that connects a man with a woman naturally --since the times of the earliest men and women that walked this planet. Every other thing na wash.

I didn't open that link for the full story. However, if a guy of this generation buys an iPhone for a lady --just to Chuk something inside something -- he needs koboko lashes and a brain hard reset.

Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by romunu(m): 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
I no understand?wetin man and woman suppose to de do?
Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by Silentgroper(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
lol, u thought he was running a charity when he gave u d phone
grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Relationships So Difficult Where There Is No S*x Involved? by doggedfighter(f): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Men needs in a relationship differ from women

A man's primary need in a relationship is sex

A woman's primary need is attention, care and support .

So it's difficult when he's fulfilling your needs and his is not being taken care of.

(1) (Reply)

Past Relationship / Akintundeolaniyiayodijiisaretardedhomosexualmanandniaralandownerisaveryrhhdhhdhh / The Future Of Catinism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.