Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! (2855 Views)

Have You Dated Someone Who Desperately Wanted To Get Married? / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 4:03am On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Omo dem don delete all the post sha, but tonight is crazy i r
really laff hard grin

2030 !!!!!

Bro you don suffer ajeh grin
Aswear, I just dey come online, I no even see them cry cry cry
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 4:08am On Dec 13, 2020
u said u are doctor plus u are goodlooking and yet its still hard for u to get a girl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
aghh bros even if its that bad what stops u from talking to the beautiful nurses working in the hospital that u work.u can start from there nau cheesy
which nurse would deny a handsome doctor talking to her cheesy cheesy...that is if u really goodlooking as u claim
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by solonubinho(m): 4:28am On Dec 13, 2020
"Desperate" for a woman.

It's only a matter of time before we see your silly wailing post like " she's pregnant with my cousin's baby. Should I take her back?"

At that point, you'd learn why you should not be desperate for a woman or anything at all in life.

3 Likes

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by solonubinho(m): 4:32am On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:
Lol, after graduation, I'd go for residency in o and g , also write international liscencing exams, and I don't smoke not drink!! I've never been a relationship before and I'm also a virgin but I know alot abt sex and female body because of my course
I don't play bets , my good friend adviced me not to start as it's addictive but I'm a lover of football(arsenal fan) and I love to play too

Lmao. You legit replied the girl with all this information. Even added your virginity status. O ma se o. This guy go suffer for woman hand o. People take note of this moniker, he'll be back with one of those wailing posts.

4 Likes

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 6:24am On Dec 13, 2020
solonubinho:

Lmao. You legit replied the girl with all this information. Even added your virginity status. O ma se o. This guy go suffer for woman hand o. People mark this moniker, he'll be back with one of those wailing posts.
Lol, baba;!! Shey curse ni??
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2020
lefulefu:
u said u are doctor plus u are goodlooking and yet its still hard for u to get a girl shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
aghh bros even if its that bad what stops u from talking to the beautiful nurses working in the hospital that u work.u can start from there nau cheesy
which nurse would deny a handsome doctor talking to her cheesy cheesy...that is if u really goodlooking as u claim
Good looks is relative!! Lol, some girls find some specific guys as good looking others don't so... And I'm not working yet, I said I'm still in school. But wait oo, why na nurse come your mind, what of lab scientists or office assistants??
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2020
solonubinho:
"Desperate" for a woman.

It's only a matter of time before we see your silly wailing post like " she's pregnant with my cousin's baby. Should I take her back?"

At that point, you'd learn why you should not be desperate for a woman or anything at all in life.
Lol, he no go reach there by God's grace bro. Let's keep the faith up.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by SILENTandSMART2: 7:00am On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Aswear, I just dey come online, I no even see them cry cry cry

Lol cheesy
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by idu1(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
MrHighSea:

residency, int'l exam, not smoke nor drink.
lol

If this country wants you to smoke and drink, you'll.

All your seniors don do residency?

We got plans when we kids, when we grow up, country got plans for us.

wetin be if this country want you to smoke and drink grin
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by toye440: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
What are your plans after graduation? Salaries are not enough anymore, do you play all those bet games smoke and drink? also hope you are not a womanizer, and lastly are you a virgin?
Zzor My love, hope u r not living me for a supposed money bag. Babymm na wetin i go do to make u see say my love 4u na real?
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by obembet(f): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Ibrochaka:
Obembet come here oo, your prayer is about to be answered cool

Am not desperate..
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 13, 2020
toye440:
Zzor My love, hope u r not living me for a supposed money bag. Babymm na wetin i go do to make u see say my love 4u na real?
lol, good morning and happy Sunday. God bless you
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by toye440: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
lol, good morning and happy Sunday. God bless you
Happy Sunday to Zzor my holy ground wey me i run to.

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
I fit in OP,

I'm a light skinned girl,

But i always fear all this boys you're wicked you will be very calm anytime you want something but once you get it you will start developing some bad behaviors,

Can i pm you so that i can check ?

I always fear you boys smiley
Won fe do e ni o.. If u no understand Yoruba ask google

1 Like

Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Brian47(m): 10:54am On Dec 13, 2020
my nigga, stay single.
nothing wrong with being single.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

Won fe do e ni o.. If u no understand Yoruba ask google

Bro what's the meaning of dat

I'm an igbo girl please help me translate it nah cry

Please , i love you tongue
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Bro what's the meaning of dat

I'm an igbo girl please help me translate it nah cry

Please , i love you tongue
They want to f**k your toto
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:19am On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Because the nation's is f** doesn't mean we shouldn't make plans naa, I got into medical school because I made a plan, it took time but it happened!! My senior colleagues might not but I will!! We've all got our stories and trust me, mine has been too dramatic that discouragement don't move me no more!!
Good!
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

They want to f**k your toto

Haaa shocked

Why is it dat nairaland boys are corrupted like this,

Thanks for translating it for me ,

Nawa oo cry

Chinké idí mà,
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Haaa shocked

Why is it dat nairaland boys are corrupted like this,

Thanks for translating it for me ,

Nawa oo cry

Chinké idí mà,
Guy gboju
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by SILENTandSMART2: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:

Guy gboju

smiley smiley
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Sarita01(f): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:
Lol, it's kakuri!! You??
jansonn:
Lol, it's kakuri!! You??
I also stay at kakuri,chaii,maybe I know you sef.its nice knowing u.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Good looks is relative!! Lol, some girls find some specific guys as good looking others don't so... And I'm not working yet, I said I'm still in school. But wait oo, why na nurse come your mind, what of lab scientists or office assistants??
i said nurse cos as a doctor they are the first females u always communicate with in ur profession as a medical doctor.they are the ones around u..not lab scientists or office assistants.so based on the fact wey u say u no see any girl to date that is why i was surprised wetin happen to the nurses.anyway since u said u are medical student bros biko why dont u try out the nursing students.whats wrong with them? try them out.u must see one or two wey follow ur spec
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
lefulefu:
i said nurse cos as a doctor they are the first females u always communicate with in ur profession as a medical doctor.they are the ones around u..not lab scientists or office assistants.so based on the fact wey u say u no see any girl to date that is why i was surprised wetin happen to the nurses.anyway since u said u are medical student bros biko why dont u try out the nursing students.whats wrong with them? try them out.u must see one or two wey follow ur spec
Lol, you make sense!! But then for my school ehh, we dey hardly see those nursing people!! Them dey their own side!! I only know one or two people in the entire faculty.
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sarita01:

I also stay at kakuri,chaii,maybe I know you sef.its nice knowing u.
Woow!! I fit know you too oo, which street you dey stay for kakuri, which sec school you finish from??
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 2:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
obembet:

Am not desperate..
No one said you are naaa. Lol
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Brian47:
my nigga, stay single.

nothing wrong with being single.
I've been so for for too long!! At this age and I don't even have any knowledge of relationship?? O wrong naaa
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
platodeen:
My name is Yusuff Abayomi.
M 34
Genotype: as
Profession: Accountant
Complexion: Dark
Height: 6fts
Religion: Muslim
Body Type: Athletic
Looking for: Relationship to marriage.
I am d jovial and fun-to- be-with type. Brilliant and hardworking, but an introvert.

M looking for a Yoruba Muslim or partly muslim lady;
Genotype: aa
At least with HND
Never married
Fair in complexion(not compulsory).
Between 25 and 30
Pls assist me
Ahhh, egbon!! Ka sha ma shey suru faaa
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Lol, you make sense!! But then for my school ehh, we dey hardly see those nursing people!! Them dey their own side!! I only know one or two people in the entire faculty.
haba so u cant even walk up to their side or take a stroll and mingle with them during ur free time?aghhh cheesy.ok oo best luck in u catching a date here grin
best thing u would get here is a dude pretending to be female and trying to exhort u cheesy
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by jansonn(m): 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
lefulefu:
haba so u cant even walk up to their side or take a stroll and mingle with them during ur free time?aghhh cheesy.ok oo best luck in u catching a date here grin
best thing u would get here is a dude pretending to be female and trying to exhort u cheesy
Lol, the way I wise like this na him guy go run me streets?? O hard oo!! And you know all this natural beef between nursing and medicine naa, them go just dey try proof point and me no get that time jare!! If to say we dey do any posting together, he for easy but nothing dey join us except rounds for hospital sometimes so he make really hard to mingle with them
Re: Desperately In Need Of A Girlfriend!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
jansonn:

Lol, the way I wise like this na him guy go run me streets?? O hard oo!! And you know all this natural beef between nursing and medicine naa, them go just dey try proof point and me no get that time jare!! If to say we dey do any posting together, he for easy but nothing dey join us except rounds for hospital sometimes so he make really hard to mingle with them
yea there is beefing b/w nursing profession and doctor profession in naija but then most nurses and doctors are involved in a relationship cheesy.Its a love-hate relationship.You have a better chance dating a nurse cos u two are almost doing the same profession so she will be much understanding.Now wey u don announce that u be doctor for na vultures go come ur here grin to exhort u since we have the general believe in naija dat doctors are rich.Anyway if u insist on getting a date here just keep ue eyes sharp.most of the female monikers here are guys pretending to be females and na dem go first send u pm grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should I Buy For My Potential In-laws / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / The Curvy Lady In This Viral Clip Has Been Found! Check Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.