Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? (49627 Views)

How Sweet Is Sex To You? / Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / Is Sex On The First Date Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by gevans(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
I am here to learn. However, I think a guy will not bother a lady too much if he doesn't spend heavily on her. He thinks sex will be his only gain if the relationship did not lead to marriage

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Misslilbootay:

FYI
She has never asked the guy for money

She needs commitment ,attention and validation at least one

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by izuu20(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Please eeh

Can you date a guy with no dick?

This is for those saying sex is not important in a relationship..

If you ain't ready for sex while indulging in a relationship
*#VERY SIMPLE#*.... YOU CAN'T GO AROUND FIRE EXPECTING NOT TO SWEAT.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
eyinjuege:

Coincidentally, Jesus equates murder, fornication and adultery as sins that even THOUGHTS of them alone is enough to defile you.
Matthew 15:8-19, Jesus said, "Out of the heart proceeds evil thoughts, of murder, adultery, and fornication, things that defile a person."
1 Corinthians 6:18, also shows Paul warning Christians too flee from fornication, because you defile your body.
This is a religious belief, you don't really need any theological explanations for this, as it is pretty straightforward.
I agree that Fornication is a SIN in the eyes of God but I always like people to practice what they preach!
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by tega2luv(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
You said it all but my little contribution is that what if you stick to that partner till wedding only for you as the woman to notice he cant perform in ther other room or you as the man find out she doesnt enjoy sex and cant satisfy your sexual desires, what do you do then,what worked for mr A might not work for mr B, like what my brother has have sense in all you do.
Nazgul:
To me sex isn't necessary.

From my past relationships, if I'm to advice any girl I'll tell them to avoid sex and stand on it. Sex makes you suspicious of your partner. It makes you have unnecessary problems, unnecessary commitments, unnecessary responsibilities.... etc. How many guys would you keep offering your body to just to make them stay?

What makes most guys wants sex is when the financial demand from the girl becomes too much. Most girls will tell you that they're not ready for sex, but will still want you to show dedicated financial commitments towards them. No guy will ever agree to that.

Many girls naturally lack wisdom. Let me share a my own experience here. I met this girl some years ago, she told me her usual no sex till marriage. I asked her if she's a virgin she said no that she dated just one guy who broke her heart and now she has decided to zip up till her wedding night.

To me, I didn't have any problem with that. My problem was that this girl literally flirts on the phone with guys even in my presence. When I confront her she'll tell me they're just toasters that she doesn't have anything with them. She receives calls like a call center agent. Always on Facebook and WhatsApp till even midnight. And to make matters worse she's the urgent 2k type. So tell me would any guy in my shoes honour her request to date without sex....of course not. I had to end the whole stuff cos she wasn't contributing to my life in anyway. Most times I initiate a discussion with her on chat, she can't even sustain it without indirectly telling me one problem or the other she has.

My take...if you don't want sex in a relationship and you don't want to have any problem with your man concerning your stand, then avoid unnecessary request so it won't make him feel that you're owing him. Avoid flirting with other guys on phone and in reality. Concentrate on your relationship by looking for ways to make an impact in his life. It could be through business ideas, could be counseling, could be partnership in business, education...etc. also develop yourself. Let him see that your life is progressing. That you're successful in whatever it is that you're into.

Make him see you as someone he can't do without and he'll stick to you regardless of your no sex stand.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by wirinet(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
My dear, don't let anybody pressure you into having sex. Let the people who want to stay, stay. Those that want to go should go

If she believes in no sex before marriage and her boyfriend believes opposite, why is she still in the relationship. Common sense dictates she quits the relationship and find someone with similar beliefs. It's obvious they are not spiritually compatible.

In this world there is what is called a niche. It applies to all spheres of life. If you find yourself with someone in a different niche as far as sex is concern, just quit and find someone in your own niche instead of complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Caseywilliams:

weather premarital or after marital one thing is certain
be it relationship, courting, dating, mutual friendship, friends with benefit, auxiliary friendship...one thing is certain, sex is meant to happen at any given time moment and place, it's a natural phenomenon dat tends to occur.
U 4got, there is a new one in town its called Situationship! grin grin grin
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by erico2k2(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

bla bla bla.... you can turn the Bible upside down as you want it to be..

I don't have a PASTOR.. okay

Pls enjoy your sin and flex with it.. ...
Na wah 4 U ohh AUnty, I dey talk blah blah blah and U dine label me sinner grin grin grin grin See U wey nor B siner see as U stay ni
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Lazykulture: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Liposure:
i like your honesty there. It shows you are human afterall even tho you sound weak
How do I sound weak
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by gevans(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:

From my past relationships, if I'm to advice any girl I'll tell them to avoid sex and stand on it. Sex makes you suspicious of your partner. It makes you have unnecessary problems, unnecessary commitments, unnecessary responsibilities.... etc. How many guys would you keep offering your body to just to make them stay?

What makes most guys wants sex is when the financial demand from the girl becomes too much. Most girls will tell you that they're not ready for sex, but will still want you to show dedicated financial commitments towards them. No guy will ever agree to that.

Many girls naturally lack wisdom. Let me share a my own experience here. I met this girl some years ago, she told me her usual no sex till marriage. I asked her if she's a virgin she said no that she dated just one guy who broke her heart and now she has decided to zip up till her wedding night.

To me, I didn't have any problem with that. My problem was that this girl literally flirts on the phone with guys even in my presence. When I confront her she'll tell me they're just toasters that she doesn't have anything with them. She receives calls like a call center agent. Always on Facebook and WhatsApp till even midnight. And to make matters worse she's the urgent 2k type. So tell me would any guy in my shoes honour her request to date without sex....of course not. I had to end the whole stuff cos she wasn't contributing to my life in anyway. Most times I initiate a discussion with her on chat, she can't even sustain it without indirectly telling me one problem or the other she has.

My take...if you don't want sex in a relationship and you don't want to have any problem with your man concerning your stand, then avoid unnecessary request so it won't make him feel that you're owing him. Avoid flirting with other guys on phone and in reality. Concentrate on your relationship by looking for ways to make an impact in his life. It could be through business ideas, could be counseling, could be partnership in business, education...etc. also develop yourself. Let him see that your life is progressing. That you're successful in whatever it is that you're into.

Make him see you as someone he can't do without and he'll stick to you regardless of your no sex stand.
On point
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Misslilbootay:
I am not a virgin because the guy I dated before made it seem like sex was the only thing that could keep him.
Unfortunately, that is another story of its own.

Recently, a friend of mine came and asked me if sex was necessary to keep a relationship. She told me the guy has given her everything she needed in a man but he couldn't stop asking for sex. She said that she wasn't ready to compromise her faith that premarital sex was a sin but she didn't want to lose this guy as he felt that her refusal to have sex with him meant she didn't love him.

The question I'm throwing now is
1. Can a man stay without sex in a relationship and wait till she is ready. (As in this case, she wants to wait till she is married)
2. Why is sex so important to men in a relationship? Do they see it as reciprocating of love especially when they spend heavily on the lady?
3. Also, most men wants a decent lady. Here is a lady who wants to keep herself for her husband but the boyfriend sees it as she manipulating him. Since you guys want a lady that isn't a borehole, why do you demand for sex when you are not sure if it will work out?

Your intelligent opinions will be appreciated.

1)Virginity is a man's worst nightmare, so a man should never marry as a VIRGIN. BUT VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN'S TREASURE.

2)Sex is very important in a relationship because that's the only thing a man cannot do to himself. Men want women, women need men.
In a relationship men drop commitment, attention and resources asides others while women drop sex and submission asides others

3)BECAUSE MEN NEED WOMEN, WE ARE ALWAYS IN A DILEMMA. Men are polygamous by nature so we have to acknowledge this nature and also confirm to monogamy structure and its difficult because most men constantly fight this nature.
Men see women firstly as sex objects before anything else.
WE WANT TO WIFE VIRGINS who have good marriageable qualities BECAUSE THEY RAISE THE BEST CHILDREN AND KEEP A GOOD HOME.

So if women can accept men are polygamous by nature then there won't be constant cases of cheating and women will enjoy their husbands.

We Bleep hoes and whores but wife virgins that's our natural makeup.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Lazykulture: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
wirinet:

If she believes in no sex before marriage and her boyfriend believes opposite, why is she still in the relationship. Common sense dictates she quits the relationship and find someone with similar beliefs. It's obvious they are not spiritually compatible.

In this world there is what is called a niche. It applies to all spheres of life. If you find yourself with someone in a different niche as far as sex is concern, just quit and find someone in your own niche instead of complaining.
I just tire o.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Misslilbootay:

FYI
She has never asked the guy for money

Women need commitment, attention and resources asides others before they can submit to a man.

Women love conditionally

So she's getting either of those three or even all three from the guy
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
erico2k2:

Na wah 4 U ohh AUnty, I dey talk blah blah blah and U dine label me sinner grin grin grin grin See U wey nor B siner see as U stay ni

every body is a sinner... no body is holy!!
let me ask you ( are you single or married)?
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by calcal: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
BLACK PEOPLE!

EVERYONE bleeps AND PRETENDING.

POPULATION KEEP INCREASING LIKE NO MAN BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Uzomacharles: 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
izuu20:
*#VERY SIMPLE#*.... YOU CAN'T GO AROUND FIRE EXPECTING NOT TO SWEAT.

No mind them....

They just want someone they will be billing for nothing....

Just tell the dude you ain't intrested in any sort of relationship..
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

We Bleep hoes and whores but wife virgins that's our natural makeup.

BUT KARMA IS A BITCH!
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
calcal:
BLACK PEOPLE!

EVERYONE bleeps AND PRETENDING.

POPULATION KEEP INCREASING LIKE NO MAN BUSINESS

How's population affecting black people
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Uzomacharles: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
omotola90:
how long will a guy continue doing sampling technique?? Sex is no ultimatum for a perfect relationship you know wink

Then tell the dude that no need for relationship....

You want to be the only one benefitting

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

BUT KARMA IS A BITCH!

It's our nature

We train our daughters to be virgins and respect their feminity.

We don't train them to end up like the hoes and whores we bleeped before marrying their mom

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Liposure: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lazykulture:
How do I sound weak
i expected a contrary stance from you being a chaste person
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

So if women can accept men are polygamous by nature then there won't be constant cases of cheating and women will enjoy their husbands.

that's why in the beginning GOD created Adam,Eve and Evelyn .to reduce the cheating...
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by prodev986: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Very necessary.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

It's our nature

We train our daughters to be virgins and respect their feminity.

We don't train them to end up like the hoes and whores we bleeped before marrying their mom

SO DUMB
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sex is d pillar
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

SO DUMB

How??
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Ochyes: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Capital NO!

Only wordly men and sinners practice premarital sex. Take it or leave it!

Spirituality asides. Sex does not keep a man or determine a successful relationship or marriage.

Morally speaking, it is not good. Keep your chastity. It pays.
You hit right on the spot.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by Askme2020(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nazgul:

more blessings I pray for u.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by dsdwaya: 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Infact relationship has not started if sex hasn't occured yet.. at that point both y'all just friends.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by DEMZEE(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:

that's why in the beginning GOD created Adam,Eve and Evelyn .to reduce the cheating...

But the reality is that Christianity isn't the only religion that uses God.

Polygamy was never a sin and is never A sin in any religion.

Men are polygamous by nature not by God And women are hypergamous by nature Not by God

1 Like

Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by odonkoro: 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Don't ever look for a boyfriend if want sex.
Re: Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? by fati2001(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

1)Virginity is a man's worst nightmare, so a man should never marry as a VIRGIN. BUT VIRGINITY IS A WOMAN'S TREASURE.

VIRGINITY IS NOT A MAN'S WORST NIGHTMARE (EXCLUDING YOU AND THE SO CALLED MEN LIKE YOU), SO BOTH GENDERS SHOULD MARRY AS A VIRGIN AND IT'S ALSO A TREASURE TO BOTH...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Sisterhood. (romance, Fiction) / Ladies, 10 Ways To Keep Peaceful Relationships With Broke Guys / Nigerian Man Goes Philosophical As His Girlfriend Gets Engaged To Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.