Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,923 members, 7,802,991 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God (1856 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Some might say ,'' the Christians and the Muslims including the pagans are all worshipping the same God ''.
Do you believe this ?

As a Christian , who has read the Bible very well and has little knowledge about Islam , I can categorically say that the God of the Bible is not the God of Islam neither is He the God of the pagans.

Right from the beginning of the Bible to the end
( Genesis to Revelation ) it shows that our God is One God with a Son who is God but not equal to his Father.

References are :
Genesis 1:26 KJV
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Daniel 3:23-25 KJV
And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace. [24] Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. [25] He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.

Proverbs 8:22-31 KJV
The Lord possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old. [23] I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was. [24] When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water. [25] Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth: [26] While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world. [27] When he prepared the heavens, I was there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth: [28] When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep: [29] When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth: [30] Then I was by him, as one brought up with him : and I was daily his delight, rejoicing always before him; [31] Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights were with the sons of men.

John 1:1-3 KJV
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning WITH God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

BUT THE MUSLIMS DON'T BELIEVE GOD HAS OR CAN HAVE A SON.
THEY VIEW IT AS A WEAKNESS TO THE ALMIGHTY GOD.

WHAT DO YOU THINK AS A MUSLIM .
CHRISTIANS AM I WRONG ? WHAT DO YOU THINK AS WELL.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
I do not know why Muslims keep looking for their allah in our bible.

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by CodeTemplar: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
One acknowledged the other.
One asked followers to accept whatecer comes their way as God's plan, the other encourages adherent to have faith in God.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Sundaygeorge: 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Op... U quote some parts of bible and Skip Quran...
If u are not a muslim u can't comment on muslim topic
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
I do not know why Muslims keep looking for their allah in our bible.

It is because their god claims he is the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob .

How and why he made that claim is what we need to look into.
It might be true or false.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by IMAliyu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 3:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

It is because their god claims he is the God of Abraham , Isaac and Jacob .

How and why he made that claim is what we need to look into.
It might be true or false.

If you have carefully read the Quran, and compared the nature of the God in bible, to the nature of God in the Quran, you will see that they are completely two different personages. The God of the Quran is authoritative and only makes his will known. But this is not so in the bible. The God of the Bible wants fellowship with man. In fact, the story of God in the bible can be likened to a story of a man in search of his lost son.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by IMAliyu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
We may need to take a step back here.

Let's start with who/what is God?
How is God known?
What characters and attributes are associated with God?
What is a true God?

Let's have some ground work before the argument of which is the true God begins.

Note: I'm not interested in arguing for either side.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
https://www.nairaland.com/5942094/how-should-one-find-out?iorg_service_id_internal=1646953538912597%3BAfquGFybsSZOchUu

That is a forgone thread , we want a fresh thread with facts and figures .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
We may need to take a step back here.

Let's start with who/what is God?
How is God known?
What characters and attributes are associated with God?

Let's have some ground work before the argument of which is the true God begins.

Note: I'm not interested in arguing for either side.

Great and sensible talk.

Let's start from the foundation.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
If you have carefully read the Quran, and compared the nature of the God in bible, to the nature of God in the Quran, you see that they are completely two different personages. The God of the Quran is authoritative and only makes his will know. But this is not so in the bible. The God of the Bible wants fellowship with man. In fact the God of the bible can be likened to a story of a man in search of a lost son.

God bless you.

Pls , this thread needs you since you have the knowledge of the Quran and the Bible more than I do .

We should not allow the devil to take souls to hell with him .

It is a global evangelism.

Let's hear from IMAliyu.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Pls , no one knows it all . we can gain little or nothing by calling people names and insulting one another.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by IMAliyu(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Who or what is God?

God is defined by most people, cultures and religions as the creator of the universe and all that's in it, an eternal and all powerful, all knowing intelligent being. Roughly speaking

For anyone with a better or different definition, contributions are welcomed.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 4:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
If you have carefully read the Quran, and compared the nature of the God in bible, to the nature of God in the Quran, you will see that they are completely two different personages. The God of the Quran is authoritative and only makes his will known. But this is not so in the bible. The God of the Bible wants fellowship with man. In fact, story of God in the bible can be likened to a story of a man in search of his lost son.

How was this true in the Book of Genesis to Deuteronomy? Hypocrisy is your watchword!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by IMAliyu(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
If you have carefully read the Quran, and compared the nature of the God in bible, to the nature of God in the Quran, you will see that they are completely two different personages. The God of the Quran is authoritative and only makes his will known. But this is not so in the bible. The God of the Bible wants fellowship with man. In fact, story of God in the bible can be likened to a story of a man in search of his lost son.
I won't say I'm versed in the Bible, but of the little I know.
The God of the old testiment and new testiment, have different tones as well.
In the new testiment more benevolent and merciful, while more wrathful and commanding in the old.
Back when I'd read parts of the Bible in order to have better arguments when engaging with Christians. I always found the tone of the old testiment God to be more similar with the Qur'an.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

How was this true in the Book of Genesis to Deuteronomy? Hypocrisy is your watchword!

Stop the insult pls . He did not insult you but only gave his opinion.
If you don't agree , just say so.

Let's learn like b4 .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:

I won't say I'm versed in the Bible, but of the little I know.
The God of the old testiment and new testiment, have different tones as well.
In the new testiment more benevolent and merciful, while more wrathful and commanding in the old.
Back when I'd read parts of the Bible in order to have better arguments when engaging with Christians. I always found the tone of the old testiment God to be more similar with the Qur'an.

You are right .
But it is the same God.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
Who or what is God?

God is defined by most people, cultures and religions as the creator of the universe and all that's in it, an eternal and all powerful, all knowing intelligent being. Roughly speaking

That is right only you failed to mention His greatest attribute which is '' HOLINESS ''.

HE IS A HOLY GOD.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
IMAliyu:
Who or what is God?

All religions define God in this manner. But when we take a look at the characteristics of God in various religions, they do not match. Hence, we cannot be serving the same God. My analogy of it is like the tune of music: both the Quran and Bible have completely different tunes on the nature of God.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

Stop the insult pls . He did not insult you but only gave his opinion.
If you don't agree , just say so.

Let's learn like b4 .

When he already condemned one book and upheld one, then that is hypocrisy!

"he Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands."

Even the Bible verses you quoted was not being holistic!

Why is it difficult for you guys to be truthful?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

When he already condemned one book and upheld one, then that is hypocrisy!

"he Who Comes Into Equity Must Come With Clean Hands."

Even the Bible verses you quoted was not being holistic!

Why is it difficult for you guys to be truthful?

Are uou being truthful here ?
Why are you Muslims condemning the Bible then ?
You said when one condemns one book and upholds the other is hypocrisy . Is this not the sayings of all Muslims all over the world.

Just give your opinion and let us all reason together .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

Are being truthful here ?
Why are you Muslims condemning the Bible then ?
You said when one condemns one book and upholds the other is hypocrisy . Is this not the sayings of all Muslims all over the world.

Just give your opinion and let us all reason together .

In this thread, I haven't condemn or upheld anything. I was thinking this thread would be expositive not a one sided Evangelical discuss!
If I still see any lie or mistake, etc, I will point it out.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Let us take the narrative of Noah from Quran and compare it to that of the Bible's.

The Qur'anic passages which have more of an extended treatment of Noah are found in sura 7:59-64; 11:25-49; 23:23-30; 26:105-122; 37:75-82; 54:9-15; and sura 71:1-28 which is the sura of Nuh. In all these passages, we are told that Noah warns his people; they disbelieve in his message and God sends the flood to destroy the unbelievers. Period.

We are not told anything about how any of this, whether the peoples' sinfulness or the judgment of God, affects or affected God himself.

But if you look at the Bible's narrative, you will see a different picture :
Gen. 6:5-7 :

The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth - men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air - for I am grieved that I have made them."

Notice here that the Hebrew writers, express God's suffering by his regret in the creation of man. We are also given information on why God chose to destroy the earth.

Hence, this leave us with a question : which of the narratives is more God like with the "tune"?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
AntiChristian:

In this thread, I haven't condemn or upheld anything. I was thinking this thread would be expositive not a one sided Evangelical discuss!
If I still see any lie or mistake, etc, I will point it out.

You are free to point it out .

We are waiting for your post.

Why do you think people should serve your God?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
Let us take the narrative of Noah from Quran and compare it to that of the Bible's.

The Qur'anic passages which have more of an extended treatment of Noah are found in sura 7:59-64; 11:25-49; 23:23-30; 26:105-122; 37:75-82; 54:9-15; and sura 71:1-28 which is the sura of Nuh. In all these passages, we are told that Noah warns his people; they disbelieve in his message and God sends the flood to destroy the unbelievers. Period.

We are not told anything about how any of this, whether the peoples' sinfulness or the judgment of God, affects or affected God himself.

But if you look at the Bible's narrative, you will see a different picture :
Gen. 6:5-7 :

The LORD saw how great man's wickedness on the earth had become, and that every inclination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil all the time. The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain. So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth - men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air - for I am grieved that I have made them."

Notice here that the Hebrew writers, express God's suffering by his regret in the creation of man. We are also given information on why God chose to destroy the earth.

Hence, this leave us with a question : which of the narratives is more God like with the "tune"?

It is possible for God to feel or decide to summarize the story .
This is not a major difference to me .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

It is possible for God to feel or decide to summarize the story .
This is not a major difference to me .

It is one of many.

Another would be the penalty for theft?

The Quran says if someone is caught stealing, his hand should be cut. But this contrary to what the bible imposes on the thief who is caught. The Bible demands that the thief repay what he has stolen with 1/5th.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
It is one of many.

Another would be the penalty for theft?

The Quran says if someone is caught stealing, his hand should be cut. But this contrary to what the bible imposes on the thief who is caught. The Bible demands that the thief repay what he has stolen with 1/5th.

That is true one of them .

What makes me to know we are not serving the same God is about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ .

Allah SWT said:

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِى شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِۦ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا
"And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 157)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

The Bible says in :Romans 14:9 KJV

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

God is not a God of confusion .Why would God give contradictory account of the same event to people . For what reason and why ?

Without the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ , Christianity is vain .
It is His death and His resurrection that give us hope for eternal life with God.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

That is true one of them .

What makes me to know we are not serving the same God is about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ .

Allah SWT said:

وَقَوْلِهِمْ إِنَّا قَتَلْنَا الْمَسِيحَ عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ وَمَا صَلَبُوهُ وَلٰكِنْ شُبِّهَ لَهُمْ ۚ وَإِنَّ الَّذِينَ اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ لَفِى شَكٍّ مِّنْهُ ۚ مَا لَهُمْ بِهِۦ مِنْ عِلْمٍ إِلَّا اتِّبَاعَ الظَّنِّ ۚ وَمَا قَتَلُوهُ يَقِينًا
"And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 157)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

The Bible says in :Romans 14:9 KJV

For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living.

God is not a God of confusion .Why would God give contradictory account of the same event to people . For what reason and why ?

Without the death of Our Lord Jesus Christ , Christianity is vain .
It is His death and His resurrection that give us hope for eternal life with God.

I just picked something out of your translation of that verse in Quran.

According to that verse, it seems God deceived people into thinking they killed Jesus. It also says a resemblance (probably an innocent person) was substituted to die in place of Jesus.

And from the best of my knowledge, God will not lie, nor will He stoop to the level of deceit to prove His power. Which is why I question if Allah of the Quran is the God of the bible.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
I just picked something out of your translation of that verse in Quran.

According to that verse, it seems God deceived people into thinking they killed Jesus. It also says a resemblance (probably an innocent person) was substituted to die in place of Jesus.

And from the best of my knowledge, God will not lie, nor will He stoop to the level of deceit to prove His power. Which question if i Allah of the Quran is the God of the bible.

You are right as usual .
That was a deceit .

How can the below be from God ?

Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، وَإِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ دِينَارِ، وَابْنُ أَبِي عُمَرَ الْمَكِّيُّ، وَأَحْمَدُ بْنُ عَبْدَةَ، الضَّبِّيُّ جَمِيعًا عَنِ ابْنِ عُيَيْنَةَ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لاِبْنِ حَاتِمٍ وَابْنِ دِينَارٍ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ، عُيَيْنَةَ عَنْ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ احْتَجَّ آدَمُ وَمُوسَى فَقَالَ مُوسَى يَا آدَمُ أَنْتَ أَبُونَا خَيَّبْتَنَا وَأَخْرَجْتَنَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَقَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ أَنْتَ مُوسَى اصْطَفَاكَ اللَّهُ بِكَلاَمِهِ وَخَطَّ لَكَ بِيَدِهِ أَتَلُومُنِي عَلَى أَمْرٍ قَدَّرَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَىَّ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَخْلُقَنِي بِأَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَفِي حَدِيثِ ابْنِ أَبِي عُمَرَ وَابْنِ عَبْدَةَ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمَا خَطَّ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ الآخَرُ كَتَبَ لَكَ التَّوْرَاةَ بِيَدِهِ ‏.‏"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

There was argument between Adam and Moses. Moses said to Adam: You are our father. You did us harm and caused us to get out of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are Moses. Allah selected you (for direct conversation with you) and wrote with His own Hand the Book (Torah) for you. Despite this you blame me for an act which Allah had ordained for me forty years before He created me. Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said:. This is how Adam came the better of Moses and Adam came the better of Moses.

Sahih Muslim 2652 a
In-book : Book 46, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 33, Hadith 6409  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

The implications of this is that :

1 ) God is devilish .
2) God is the originator of all the wickedness of this world.
3) Created man for punishment in hell for His enjoyment or for fun.
4) There is no need to worship God or serve Him because he has his agenda planned out , which we have no power over .
5 ) Adam was a victim and not a sinner for disobeying God. Since it was what what written for his destiny .

That is what Islam and Allah wants us to believe.

What do you think.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by IMAliyu(m): 6:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
All religions define God in this manner. But when we take a look at the characteristics of God in various religions, they do not match. Hence, we cannot be serving the same God. My analogy of it is like the tune of music: both the Quran and Bible have completely different tunes on the nature of God.
So what is the nature and characteristics of God according from Christianity? and let's make comparisons with the Muslim one.

Modified: sorry I hadn't seen your Noah comparison when I replied.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
enilove:

You are right as usual .
That was a deceit .

How can the below be from God ?

Hadith

حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ حَاتِمٍ، وَإِبْرَاهِيمُ بْنُ دِينَارِ، وَابْنُ أَبِي عُمَرَ الْمَكِّيُّ، وَأَحْمَدُ بْنُ عَبْدَةَ، الضَّبِّيُّ جَمِيعًا عَنِ ابْنِ عُيَيْنَةَ، - وَاللَّفْظُ لاِبْنِ حَاتِمٍ وَابْنِ دِينَارٍ - قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ بْنُ، عُيَيْنَةَ عَنْ عَمْرٍو، عَنْ طَاوُسٍ، قَالَ سَمِعْتُ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ، يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ احْتَجَّ آدَمُ وَمُوسَى فَقَالَ مُوسَى يَا آدَمُ أَنْتَ أَبُونَا خَيَّبْتَنَا وَأَخْرَجْتَنَا مِنَ الْجَنَّةِ فَقَالَ لَهُ آدَمُ أَنْتَ مُوسَى اصْطَفَاكَ اللَّهُ بِكَلاَمِهِ وَخَطَّ لَكَ بِيَدِهِ أَتَلُومُنِي عَلَى أَمْرٍ قَدَّرَهُ اللَّهُ عَلَىَّ قَبْلَ أَنْ يَخْلُقَنِي بِأَرْبَعِينَ سَنَةً ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى فَحَجَّ آدَمُ مُوسَى ‏"‏ ‏.‏ وَفِي حَدِيثِ ابْنِ أَبِي عُمَرَ وَابْنِ عَبْدَةَ قَالَ أَحَدُهُمَا خَطَّ ‏.‏ وَقَالَ الآخَرُ كَتَبَ لَكَ التَّوْرَاةَ بِيَدِهِ ‏.‏"

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

There was argument between Adam and Moses. Moses said to Adam: You are our father. You did us harm and caused us to get out of Paradise. Adam said to him: You are Moses. Allah selected you (for direct conversation with you) and wrote with His own Hand the Book (Torah) for you. Despite this you blame me for an act which Allah had ordained for me forty years before He created me. Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) said:. This is how Adam came the better of Moses and Adam came the better of Moses.

Sahih Muslim 2652 a
In-book : Book 46, Hadith 20
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 33, Hadith 6409  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

The implications of this is that :

1 ) God is devilish .
2) God is the originator of all the wickedness of this world.
3) Created man for punishment in hell for His enjoyment or for fun.
4) There is no need to worship God or serve Him because he has his agenda planned out , which we have no power over .
5 ) Adam was a victim and not a sinner for disobeying God. Since it was what what written for his destiny .

That is what Islam and Allah wants us to believe.

What do you think.

True. But let me hear what our muslim counterparts will say
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jashub:
True. But let me hear what our muslim counterparts will say

They are always afraid of the truth ,more especially when they can sense failure .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is God To You? / Muslims Better Than Christians? / Will Animals Go To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.