Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again (30161 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by DaBillionnaire: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:
This man has come again in 2015 You said buhari regime will favour Nigeria and now see what is happening.....I wish they could interview me and this man i have questions to ask him

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

shocked
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by ipobarethieves: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
raker300:
God is no magician.

Because of religion, we’ve turned off our brains.

God help those who help themselves.

You don’t vote in a dullard and expect God to do all the work while he sits around doing nothing
God is still a MiRACLE worker.Something happened @the gate of Samaria yesterday Watch out for same tomorrow according to the word of God from his prophet
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by ipobarethieves: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bunnatex:
Are we going to rely on God for increase the value of Naira for us while our politicians destroy this country
Believe in God,U'll be Establish.Believe His prophet,and u'll Prosper..Watch out tomorrow,u'll see change
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by raphaeladeyele: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen In JESUS Name
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Femeto: 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
You have said this before sir. I hope we leave to see it.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Femeto: 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
grin wink smiley Prayer ful Nation. Corruption capital of the world. How will the naira be powerful?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by djon78(m): 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
lexy2014:

Yes u are right in a way. But d present state of d dollar to d naira is artificial. It's d product of serious corruption in d central bank. Some folks are cashing in on d margin between d CBN rate& d black market rate. Dem must chop

That's not the main reason

Nigeria's foreign reserve has deprecated rapidly because oil export which is the only source of foreign exchange earnings has reduced as a result of drop in oil prices and the corona virus global economy effect

As long as Nigeria keeps on depending on oil as only source of income, she will always be at the mercy of factors beyond her control

In addition an import depending economy, delapidated infrastructures like no electricity, poor roads
And to crown it all, no working refineries, so the fuel we use to run the economy is imported.

That Nigeria is still surviving is because of the resilience and toughness of her citizens.

I got information that many federal government parastatals didn't pay October salary
The government is broke simple

The only solution is genuine economic reforms
People like Chukwuma Soludo, Sanusi Lamido, Bismark Rewane, Atedo Peterside, Peter Obi and many others have raised the alarm times without number.

Genuine economic reforms is the only thing that will save Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Cvesta(m): 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
The naira doesn't need God's intervention
Because he cannot intervene in the first place
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Youngzedd(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

Here comes the man of God that prophesied corona and endsars accurately....
Apart from the prophesy, he successfully ended corona with his prayers...
Now he has come to give us hope that naira will strengthen again, u just have to be a fool to doubt him

grin grin grin

If majority of Nigerians actually think. They won't be going to church because statistics and other data about Nigeria is opposite to whatever they have prayed for 30 years.

They are preaching prosperity gospel in the poverty capital of the world.

1/10 no be pass Oooh.

It's very dangerous to live in a country where majority of the people don't think.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by iramure(m): 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mr adeboye please I beg you in the name of sky daddy. Stop making nigerians more foolish with your senseless preaching
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Goalnaldo(m): 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Daddy G.O if you can drop sure 1000 odds for boys e go make sense oh kiss
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:
This man has come again in 2015 You said buhari regime will favour Nigeria and now see what is happening.....I wish they could interview me and this man i have questions to ask him

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to predict that when Dangote's refinery comes on stream and we stop wasting so much of our forex on importing petrol, the naira will rise. But the brain dead will say it is the work of Adeboye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Phraences: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Naira-will-become-powerful-again—Adeboye

All these pastors don't come again. Una no see coronavirus vision for 2020.

I have stopped believing in anything Nigeria. Better to hope for the best and plan for the worst

Check my signature and liberate yourselves.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Jaqenhghar: 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
isthatso:

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to predict that when Dangote's refinery comes on stream and we stop wasting so much of our forex on importing petrol, the naira will rise. But the brain dead will say it is the work of Adeboye!

Dangote's refienry would only reduce the amount of forex we waste on fuel imports. It won't stop fuel imports...because we need far more fuel than the refienry can satisfy, and it won't end our forex scarcity,,,because we have to still earn more forex...and the only way to do that is by being a net exporter of manufactured goods
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Davidzy23(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Yes he said that... but how are we sure its the same buhari that is still there?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Phraences: 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Thegracefulness:
Do you necessarily believe Billy Graham or John Piper got their countries great by “declarations”.

Oil dey your head.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by adenigga(m): 6:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Daddy G.O if you can drop sure 1000 odds for boys e go make sense oh kiss
Yeee!!!....

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by boyjo: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Featured/Naira-will-become-powerful-again—Adeboye

I didn't read.
Hope it is not by encouraging his congregation to take the vaccine?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Dangote's refienry would only reduce the amount of forex we waste on fuel imports. It won't stop fuel imports...because we need far more fuel than the refienry can satisfy, and it won't end our forex scarcity,,,because we have to still earn more forex...and the only way to do that is by being a net exporter of manufactured goods

We are never going to be a net manufacturer of manufactured goods, forget that! I cant remmember the exact amount, but the vast majority of our forex goes on fuel (Petrol/diesel) imports. Dangote will be selling at market rates but just the transport (shipping) savings alone is enough to make Dangote the preferred supplier to Nigerian marketers. In any event if it is olnly half of our current imports we manage to source from Dangote, it is enough to make a huge impact on the forex rate. Secondly Dangote will be exporting a lot of products, which he is oblidged to repatriate so that alone will provide more forex in the economy. Either way once Dangote comes on stream I expect big gains in the Naira.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Messiah123: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Nigeria had never been great so what's the use of saying Nigeria will.be great again although we have all the resources needed to attain greatness but our visionless leaders won't allow it's actualisation

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
isthatso:

We are never going to be a net manufacturer of manufactured goods, forget that!

Maybe. China and South Korea thought the same way too....some 70 years ago. See where they are.

We cannot continue living on oil. Oil revenue is not enough, unless the price is 150 dollars per barrel..plus we don't control the price.

I cant remmember the exact amount, but the vast majority of our forex goes on fuel (Petrol/diesel) imports. Dangote will be selling at market rates but just the transport (shipping) savings alone is enough to make Dangote the preferred supplier to Nigerian marketers. In any event if it is olnly half of our current imports we manage to source from Dangote, it is enough to make a huge impact on the forex rate. Secondly Dangote will be exporting a lot of products, which he is oblidged to repatriate so that alone will provide more forex in the economy. Either way once Dangote comes on stream I expect big gains in the Naira.

Problem is, you are treating the fever without treating the cause.

We also import a wide variety of stuff apart from fuel....like the phones, computers etc we are using. If we made them in Nigeria, we could ideally be an exporting nation, and we could save the forex we use to import those things.

We import far more than fuel...infact fuel does not account for most of our forex spending. We import even the stuff we make at home like toilet roll and soap!

Become more productive=save forex. But it involves a lot of hard work...and we so don't like hard work. Poeple don't want to invest in manufacturing...plus until recently we were running our power sector at a loss.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by kevinexit(m): 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Maybe. China and South Korea thought the same way too....some 70 years ago. See where they are.

We cannot continue living on oil. Oil revenue is not enough, unless the price is 150 dollars per barrel..plus we don't control the price.

This is true but you fail to understand the reason why all the burgeoning industries of the 60s. and especially the 70's and 80's eventually collapsed.....Nigeria isnt designed for economic progress, it is designed for political control. I am not even sure that the inevitable collapse of the Oil industry in a few decades will even cause anything to change. Dont underestimate the power of Idealogy/ ego/ to cloud rational thinking. The British are about to shoot themselves in the foot over fishing rights which is such a negligible part of their economy but to them a huge matter as far as their sovereignty is concerned

one can dream all one wants but you cannot build a skyscraper on a foundation for a bungalow.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
isthatso:

This is true but you fail to understand the reason why all the burgeoning industries of the 60s. and especially the 70's and 80's eventually collapsed.....Nigeria isnt designed for economic progress, it is designed for political control. I am not even sure that the inevitable collapse of the Oil industry in a few decages will even cause a rethink.

They collapsed because they were not competitive, and also because they were not manufacturing for export.

The Nigerian car industry collapsed because it was importing most of its components, which raised cost of production to a point where it could not compete.And the reason why it was importing most of its components was because Nigeria is not a manufacturing society...we don't have the manufacturers of the small components that go into a car because people don't want to do that...they would rather be importers.

If we want to get off oil, we must industrialize. We have no choice.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Business men
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

They collapsed because they were not competitive, and also because they were not manufacturing for export.

The Nigerian car industry collapsed because it was importing most of its components, which raised cost of production to a point where it could not compete.And the reason why it was importing most of its components was because Nigeria is not a manufacturing society...we don't have the manufacturers of the small components that go into a car because people don't want to do that...they would rather be importers.

If we want to get off oil, we must industrialize. We have no choice.

You are failing to understand why they werent competitive.

Nigeria can never industrialise with ourt current political structure. Even farming we have to close borders because we cant compete internationally, we cant compete because we are inefficient, we are ineficient because our constitution promotes inefficiency. Long story but thats the bottom line. Just yesterday the presidency abolished income tax for some people, what is the presidency doing interfering in income tax in a federal system where income tax is the buisness of states? What incentive do I have to industrialize as a governor, if all the corporate profits go to the center, how much tax will i get for a truly competitive manufacturing industry in my state because such a manufacturing entity woould be largely automated. This is why Nigeria will never make progress under the current system. Why are all our much touted minerals and natural resources in the ground? because the states that harbour them have no real incentive to have them exploited only for all the proceeds to go to the center and they get just 13%.....

As for your last statement, we all know that, but I dont know how old you are but Nigeria has been saying that for over 4 decades....just like Electricity, its all talk. Just like large scale farming, who is going to risk true large scale farming with Fulani herdsmen? Who is going to risk hundreds of millions of dollars on a 10,000 ha farm that can be destroyed in minutes? instead industries rely on being offtakers for small farmers who by definition are inefficient. Products from such a system can satisfy local demand (especially when you shut borders, but they can never be competitive internationally

Are you getting the picture? Only certain business are viable under the current environment.....e.g fast moving consumables, telecoms, buying and selling, Oil etc

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by tfelicityk(m): 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
God shall make the prophecy comes true. And everything good shall return to Nigeria so as the Have and Have not shall rejoice unto Thy Lord, Ameen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Crooked pastor, Has he also become a financial adviser to the Nigerian government? angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
iramure:
Mr adeboye please I beg you in the name of sky daddy. Stop making nigerians more foolish with your senseless preaching
be suprised that millions of gullible nigerians will believe this crooked pastor. grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Not true.
Not true? Could you elaborate further please?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by iramure(m): 7:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
gypsey:
be suprised that millions of gullible nigerians will believe this crooked pastor. grin
I don't know what is wrong with us as a black man. We look like fools to these crooks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? / Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.