Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

How Do You Politely Negotiate Salary Via Email? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do You Politely Negotiate Salary Via Email? (266 Views)

How To Politely Ask For Confirmation Mail From Boss. / How To Negotiate Your Salary For A Promotion: Tips And Tricks / How To Negotiate Salary During An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Politely Negotiate Salary Via Email? by BonnyWood(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
How do you politely negotiate salary via email?
Re: How Do You Politely Negotiate Salary Via Email? by ncpat(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have to read your letter of employment first as well as ask you some questions reach me on 08065942445
Re: How Do You Politely Negotiate Salary Via Email? by BonnyWood(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanx a lot for your reply. But I have just found those salary negotiation email samples https://debtquest.com/how-to-write-a-salary-negotiation-email/ and plan to make the best letter ever! I have never even thought that such samples exist. Hope to do my best and get the best job offer.
Re: How Do You Politely Negotiate Salary Via Email? by gina00: 2:34am On Dec 14, 2020
As a general matter, It’s best to keep your salary negotiation emails polite, professional, and direct. You want to demonstrate that you are thoughtful and organized, and you want to respect your supervisor’s time. You should also strike a tone of thankfulness for the opportunity you’ve been given, and avoiding taking a pushy or entitled tone.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cruiseee / Please I Need Microfinance Bank Certification Programme Past Questions / More Winning: Nigerian Born US Army Awarded With Best Uso’s Soldier Of Year 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.