Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On (6751 Views)

Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023 / End SARS Memorial Rally: Nigerians, Be Wary / October 1st - What Should Nigerians Be Celebrating ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
I do not hate anybody neither am I tribalistic but do u really believe that 600 students were kidnapped, do u know what 600 people looks like?

It's not possible to move with a crowd of 100 people not to talk of 600. And of all places they choose katsina. The presidents calm reaction to the kidnap plus that of the governor and service chiefs should tell u that it's a scam.

Be wise don't fall for the scam. If u have seen a crowd of 100 people u would know kidnapping 600 people is IMPOSSIBLE.

BE WISE

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by itsme01: 8:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
cool

My business is strictly Southwest.. and Yoruba land

What Northerners do to themselves is non of my concern

I wish them good luck

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I wish them good luck

Na big scam.

These people want play us.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by johnhood(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
Your claim is sound in a way.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
So coincidence, they kidnap 600 students at exactly same time period buhari is in katsina, when a president is in a state security us usually beefed up so how then did it happen?

Big scam

30 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:
I do not hate anybody neither am I tribalistic but do u really believe that 600 students were kidnapped, do u know what 600 people looks like?

It's not possible to move with a crowd of 100 people not to talk of 600. And of all places they choose katsina. The presidents calm reaction to the kidnap plus that of the governor and service chiefs should tell u that it's a scam.

After chibok girls were kidnapped when they released them they said they need to send them abroad to complete their education, this and that.

Same scenario is about to play out here. The federal government would get them out to your surprise all 600 would be released and put on federal government scholarship overseas.

Be wise don't fall for the scam. If u have seen a crowd of 100 people u would know kidnapping 600 people is IMPOSSIBLE.

BE WISE

Wetin concern us in south. Thats your problem in your arewa. The news say 600 were kidnapped, we are going with what reputable news media has said.

We do not trust police or your elders in north for credible news.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
johnhood:
Your claim is sound in a way.
Think am.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Wetin concern us in south. Thats your problem in your arewa. The news say 600 were kidnapped, we are going with what reputable news media has said.

We do not trust police or your elders in north for credible news.
Nobody was kidnapped even if anybody was kidnapped it's not up to that number it's just being over exaggerated.

How would they kidnap 600 people and it's like nothing happened, nobody is crying nothing everybody acting like nothing. Reason am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by Blankstare(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Guy you dey overthink

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by Sammy07: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
itsme01:
cool

I wish them good luck

And so I HOLD

and OP, next time, we have.

North
East.
West
South.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Use your Google map locate the kankara, it's a small town with plains around. Not like bornu that the lake Chad caused some form of vegetation or the south with thick jingles.

Where are the kidnappers keeping 600 people in a semi desert area or a small town l?

How did they move such number of people without anybody noticing?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Blankstare:
Guy you dey overthink
Use your Google map checkout the place na. How do u hide 100 people on a plain?

Just one flight over and u are busted so how do u hide 600 people

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sammy07:

And so I HOLD

and OP, next time, we have.

North
East.
West
South.
When we say south we know who we are referring to so you HOLD

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with intelligence of Nigerians?
First, u have to verify the media outlets that report the abduction. When the NPF deny the abduction as quoted by media some ppl refused to believe them, so why the conspiracy and unfounded spreading of falsehood now?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Coronabirus:
I don't know what's wrong with intelligence of Nigerians?
First, u have to verify the media outlets that report the abduction. When the NPF deny the abduction as quoted by media some ppl refused to believe them, so why the conspiracy and unfounded spreading of falsehood now?
I seriously doubt those media outlets. Cause it's just not possible

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Open ur google map check out the location even the school location. The kankara is isolated and far from any village or town or even bush then where did they keep them
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
600 people were kidnapped life goes on like nothing happened, only pdp is complaining.

Think am, as much as I trust buhari the insecurity in the north looks like scam.

It's either those kids are at home hiding or there's something playing out, maybe nobody was kidnapped at all.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Look at the break down, they ban whatsapp in katsina schools last week then this week they kidnap 600 students. Think am, reason the matter

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by LeeSantos(m): 8:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is one of many things you can do with power. That's why the north are strongly holding on to that power.

Remove the power and they are naked.
Other tribes n region are just there to enrich themselves n families plus been God over their territory.

There is a possiblity if other tribe hold the power for too long, or some set of individuals hold strategic office, division may occur.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
LeeSantos:
This is one of many things you can do with power. That's why the north are strongly holding on to that power.

Remove the power and they are naked.
D kidnap is a scam
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by ULOPVQ: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2020

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by limeta(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
In nigeria all the lights are on
But nobody at home

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by ULOPVQ: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
ULOPVQ:

You're indeed a wise man. My interest lies only in the affairs of the Niger Delta people and the South South. The rest of the country can be burning as far as the South South is not involved then I have no business in it.
All of una dae fockop.

600 people just got kidnapped and u don't care because it's not u, but when oil is spilled in the southsouth u want northerner's to have empathy.

My reason for this thread is cause of how calm the north is at the kidnapping of 600 children. If they can be this calm at such a news there's a very high chance that it never happened

9 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by coolsegun2002: 8:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:

After chibok girls were kidnapped when they released them they said they need to send them abroad to complete their education, this and that.

Same scenario is about to play out here. The federal government would get them out to your surprise all 600 would be released and put on federal government scholarship overseas.

BE WISE

This was exactly what many people said when it 276 chibok girls happened....this ur analysis was exactly what people gave...that what kind of vehicle did they bring to move almost 300girls..

So if 276 chibok can happen and we believe it, 600 can happen

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by psyco: 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:

BE WISE
What is mere 600 people that they can't not move?
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by psyco: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:

Nobody was kidnapped even if anybody was kidnapped it's not up to that number it's just being over exaggerated.

How would they kidnap 600 people and it's like nothing happened, nobody is crying nothing everybody acting like nothing. Reason am
What if their relatives are part of the 600?
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by PrudencyFeats: 9:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
ULOPVQ:

You're indeed a wise man. My interest lies only in the affairs of the Niger Delta people and the South South. The rest of the country can be burning as far as the South South is not involved then I have no business in it.

Once you are part of Nigeria, any part affected affects you ok.

What makes you think the affair of a bini man affects or disturbs that of Calabar man, forget the merger of tribes in the name of Niger Delta and focus on the reality at hand.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
psyco:
What is mere 600 people that they can't not move?
U know wetin be 600 people?

That's almost the size of an army
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by MyGeneration(m): 9:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
psyco:
What if their relatives are part of the 600?
So they came to the school and kidnapped both them and their relatives at home?
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by psyco: 9:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:

All of una dae fockop.

600 people just got kidnapped and u don't care because it's not u, but when oil is spilled in the southsouth u want northerner's to have empathy.

My reason for this thread is cause of how calm the north is at the kidnapping of 600 children. If they can be this calm at such a news there's a very high chance that it never happened
I think you're right tho. There is no where on earth that you will kidnap 600 people and everywhere will be calm as if nothing happen.

And in this digital world how come there are no footages showing the movement?
Re: Nigerians Be Wise. There's A Scam Going On by Aflix(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
MyGeneration:
600 people were kidnapped life goes on like nothing happened, only pdp is complaining.

Think am, as much as I trust buhari the insecurity in the north looks like scam.

It's either those kids are at home hiding or there's something playing out, maybe nobody was kidnapped at all.
Lol..... I'm not surprised you are saying this since you "trust Buhari".

It is like you have forgotten about the Beheading of 73 farmers that happened recently. Did that gory event raise any dust in the North, NO! Now you are saying people are calm even after 600 hundred people have been kidnapped.

How do you expect kidnapping to cause tension when beheadings did not

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Will PDP Zone Or Throw Open The Presidential Ticket? / Ibb Seeks N500 Billion Defence Contract For Presidential Race / Who Is The Richest Man Of All Time, The Last 1000 Years. Here Is A List Top 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.