Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? (2374 Views)

Finally Got My Itel S16 Guys!! Come See The Dope Pictures I Took With It / What Is The Secret Behind OTG Feature? / How Do I Change My Itel 1516 Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hi Nairalanders.

I bought this 2020 phone few months ago and the specifications are reasonable for the price. I had a reason to run an external USB drive only to discover that it doesn't support.

I was surprised because the Android version is 9,and my brother's infinix device of 2016 could accept and run an external drive.

I went online, got suggestions to install an OTG checker. The checker suggested that I root my device and tweak the program of the phone in order to enable the feature. I called my geek brother, he said it's a hardware feature and no software operation can enable the feature.

Please what do I do to enable that now? Thanks.
Re: How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? by Thebwoy: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
Simple

It doesn't support it
Re: How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? by fredie107(m): 11:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
It doesn't support OTG
Re: How Do I Enable OTG Feature On My Itel A36 ? by Kunja2: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2020
MoneyMusthear:
Hi Nairalanders.

I bought this 2020 phone few months ago and the specifications are reasonable for the price. I had a reason to run an external USB drive only to discover that it doesn't support.

I was surprised because the Android version is 9,and my brother's infinix device of 2016 could accept and run an external drive.

I went online, got suggestions to install an OTG checker. The checker suggested that I root my device and tweak the program of the phone in order to enable the feature. I called my geek brother, he said it's a hardware feature and no software operation can enable the feature.

Please what do I do to enable that now? Thanks.
are you sure it supports it?

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Noticed This In An Android Phone Before / Nairaland MXIT Group : Drop Your Usernames And Lets Chat / Airtel Hit-a-million Promo, Ur Opinion And Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.