Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,548 members, 7,809,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend? The Right Words To Help You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With Your Best Friend? The Right Words To Help You (223 Views)

Use The Right Words On Her . No Game . / How Do I Tell My Friend The Truth / The Right Words To Woo A Girl With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love With Your Best Friend? The Right Words To Help You by tkgz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you’re freaking out about the fact that you’re falling in love with your best friend, relax. This is what you should do once you know how you feel.

It happens all the time. Two people have such a great friendship that it ends up growing into something more. This is not just something that happens in romantic movies, either. I have experienced this firsthand, and let me tell you, I was freaked out. Finding out that you’re falling in love with your best friend can be one of the hardest realizations to handle.

I was terrified. This person was my best friend. How could I possibly be in love with him?! And what did that mean for our friendship? I was so afraid that it could potentially ruin our friendship that I didn’t even say anything for a long time, and I regret this.

Signs that you’re falling in love with your best friend

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out if you’re in love with your best friend. However, you could also be so blinded by the friendship that you don’t even notice the signs that are right in front of you.

If you get nervous before you see them, fix your hair or clothes, check your breath when they’re around, or catch yourself flustered after seeing how good they look on any given day, then you’ve fallen for them. If you start having feelings things that you’ve never felt around them before, it probably means you like *or even love* them.

What to do after falling in love with your best friend

Although it’s often your first reaction, panicking is the exact opposite of what you should do. You can’t freak out about something like this because it’s really not that big of a deal. You already love them in a friend way, so adding romantic love isn’t all that different.

However, there is a certain process that you should follow when you realize you’re falling in love with your best friend. You can’t just hide it, but you can’t just blurt it out, either. Instead, try taking these 10 steps.

#1 Digest your feelings. Before you do anything else, take a moment to really think about how you truly feel. Are you just being emotional? Are you jumping to conclusions based on something ridiculous? Sit back for a week or so and just let your feelings develop and become clearer to ensure that this is really something you want to act upon.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/falling-in-love-with-your-best-friend-the-right-words-to-help-you

Re: Falling In Love With Your Best Friend? The Right Words To Help You by Mokason288(m): 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Who love help?

(1) (Reply)

Why I Adviced My Girlfriend To Do An Abortion / . / THIS FESTIVE SEASON (dear Women, Know Thyself)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.