Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu (7035 Views)

Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) / Ex-Abia Finance Commissioner, Oriaku 'Dancing Naked In Market Square', By Nnamdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
always attacking and trolling women

troll your fellow men
coward!

Sorry , who is this?

Do I know you or you see me ri?

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

Sorry , who is this?

Do I know you or you see me ri?
shatap

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by ChoCho54(f): 6:53am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

Have you also noticed people stop taking you serious again on NL?

That's the outcome of not minding one's business and also attacking people for no reason.

Hian! Helinues do you want to start?
Why do you always cry when you are quoted? Are you the only one with the right to quote people?
I'm still being nice o grin

5 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by ChoCho54(f): 6:57am On Dec 13, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
always attacking and trolling women

troll your fellow men
coward!
My sister Helinues does not have the stomach for trouble he starts. For me the guy is too boring.

Is he the effeminate guy in the picture? grin

O la la grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Hian! Helinues do you want to start?
Why do you always cry when you are quoted? Are you the only one with the right to quote people?
I'm still being nice o grin

Your relevancy on NL is blinking...

Do something about it before you detect the sinking Titanic

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

Your relevancy on NL is blinking...

Do something about it before you detect the sinking Titanic
. Go and save your people from fulani herdsmen, Amotekon is useless and helpless...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Marine54:
. Go and save your people from fulani herdsmen, Amotekon is useless and helpless...

Instead of you to remain mute for being bursted, you still dey get mouth to talk

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 7:13am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

Instead of you to remain mute for being bursted, you still dey get mouth to talk
Typical yaruba Muslim! Go and save your people from incessant fulani herdsmen killings. Stop being silly..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by ChoCho54(f): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

Helinues after watching the video in the Op became very vexed in his spirit!

We support IPOB!

We move!

No room for your maternal killer herdsmen brothers in Alaigbo!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by ChoCho54(f): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:

You can open your mouth to talk rubbish after I have taught you how write correct sentences and grammar.

Yesterday, I saw where you bolded a wrong spelling by someone you were trolling and I was like.....

Wow! Helinues my boy is now the one checking people's post for errors.. cheesy

But I loved it. My efforts paid off.

1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by ChoCho54(f): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
I have reported Helinues and ilovedemmanna to the mods for breaking rule 20.

Nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
I have reported Helinues and ilovedemmanna to the mods for breaking rule 20.

Nonsense!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by ChoCho54(f): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=97014449][/quote] E pain am grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by JudazKeyz: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2020
This is how security agents should look like, not the ones with pot belly everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by chubinwa(m): 8:26am On Dec 13, 2020
oilyngbati:
grin grin ;DNnamdi Kanu will never die a good death. That bastard fraudster will end up in a more painful death than Gadafi of Libya. All these people he has assembled are hungry folks who were give. peanuts to carry out a show. The bastard IndecentStar cum coward got some people from Ijaw, Calabar, Ogoni to come and say a few words on this latest scam game and he wants us to believe that the minorities in the old eastern region are for Biafra.
Any gullible Igbo youth that falls for this will just die for nothing. It’s only the governors of SE that have the rights and the constituted authority to set up any security network, not a run away con artist and coward that will be in his comfort zone, leading gullible folks to their deaths.

Amotekun was agreed upon by the governors of SW, and not formed some random Yoruba secessionist in London (like Adeyinka Grandson).
It is foolhardy to make such reckless statement. You will be shocked to find out these people needs nothing other than restoration of biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2020
grin You don't know kanu

2 Likes

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Samfloxin:
If you think that this is scam,it is either you are daft or you are deceiving and condoling yourself. It takes multi million naira to raise this kind of force.The number of able bodied men there is not a joke. By the time times ten of this is trained and equiped,it will dawn on naija the they mean business
SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS,SHME ON YOU

Tell those bunch of retards brah, tell them! grin

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by PapaNwaeje: 8:39am On Dec 13, 2020
helinues:
Even for the fact the video is fake, expect the ipobians to start making donation for the new security outfit

Too much painment grin

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 13, 2020
oilyngbati:
The criminal is a con artist. All Na format to say to people contribute money for defence against fulani herdsmen.
And don't we need defence against herdsmen and bandit ? If the country was safe would he have the opportunity to do this ?

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2020
jcmaiah:

Lol... You think the Nigerian government don't know the location?
If they know this one means the know the location of herdmens and Boko Haram too na

1 Like

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Akudaisi: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Uteghe:
grin grin This is as good as Girl's Guide or Boys' Brigade.
I beat you can't match anyone there physically even the ladies

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:44am On Dec 13, 2020
oilyngbati:
grin grin ;DNnamdi Kanu will never die a good death. That bastard fraudster will end up in a more painful death than Gadafi of Libya. All these people he has assembled are hungry folks who were give. peanuts to carry out a show. The bastard IndecentStar cum coward got some people from Ijaw, Calabar, Ogoni to come and say a few words on this latest scam game and he wants us to believe that the minorities in the old eastern region are for Biafra.
Any gullible Igbo youth that falls for this will just die for nothing. It’s only the governors of SE that have the rights and the constituted authority to set up any security network, not a run away con artist and coward that will be in his comfort zone, leading gullible folks to their deaths.

Amotekun was agreed upon by the governors of SW, and not formed some random Yoruba secessionist in London (like Adeyinka Grandson).
Spreading smelly saliva all over NL can never stop what kanu is doing or intend to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2020
oilyngbati:
We all remember the so called “defence fund” of 2015. We remembered the most recent one....payment of $1 per month. Now this one again,,,, grin grin grin LOL!
This reeks of desperation from a drowning criminal. I guess him no fit pay mortgage again
Only scammers and criminals believes that everybody is a scammer or criminal.
Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by MyGeneration(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2020
U know u don't have any plans to do anything, at a time when ipob had issues at oyigbo, then tried to bomb wikes church u come out and start up an illegal security network with u a fugitive in hiding as leader.

Igbos be wise, this action alone would attract more military to the east this means more checkpoints and more extortion.

BE WISE
Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by Notasyouthink: 9:57am On Dec 13, 2020
oilyngbati:
The criminal is a con artist. All Na format to say to people contribute money for defence against fulani herdsmen.
Even at that, is kanu asking you money?? Have you bothered to ask why is your beloved president borrowing money here and there upon all the money they ( presidency) usually make from crude??

Why do you want to hang yourself over what kany is doing??
Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by nabiz(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2020
gidgiddy:
Unarmed vigilantes who want to protect their land? I love it!

Let the Sokoto caliphate know that Southern Nigeria is not their property like they thought!
you will not understand. Pls bros can you help identify this. I dont know who they are

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Video Of The Eastern Security Network By Nnamdi Kanu by nabiz(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Samfloxin:
If you think that this is scam,it is either you are daft or you are deceiving and condoling yourself. It takes multi million naira to raise this kind of force.The number of able bodied men there is not a joke. By the time times ten of this is trained and equiped,it will dawn on naija the they mean business
SOUTH EAST GOVERNORS,SHME ON YOU
who told you they are not trained. Bros cool down lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: Sinbad,the Voice Behind Sit At Home Broadcast Arrested / PDP Takes Campaign Rally To Shinkafi LGA, Zamfara State (Video) / They Don See Sanwo Olu Finish. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.