Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round (73427 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Anthony Joshua Set To Fight Kubrat Pulev At Tottenham Hotspur Stadium On June 20 / Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Gullah: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2020
donproject2:

What is KO
Knock out
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Ofemmanu1: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2020
saxietohgbaskie:
Aj on Fire. Pastor Righteousness89 Oya come and tell us what the Bible said about boxing
hehehehe.

wicked!
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Yxxx: 6:54am On Dec 13, 2020
Badgers14:
Congratulations to AJ.

I don't like how he keeps his hands tho , like a little girl grin

He looks too nice and gentle to be a boxer.

AJ was the better of the 2 fighters tonight.

But I liked the Tyson comeback fight better.. I prefer old school boxing than these new generation boxers.

Tyson and the Johnson? Went at it, toe to toe trading blows, that's what it is all about.

Again, congratulations to our very own AJ.

Na agbero face you like undecided

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by guono(m): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations iron Man. Keep winning
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Etinosa1234: 7:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Coolx:

abeg who be this man wey him pix dey circulate
mornings

Na pastor wey talk say he go comot person teeth
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by prinsam30: 7:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Semaj77:

I'm thinking you mean terrified and not terrific

Terrific - Very good Terrified - Very scared

guy my first assertion stands... a terrific Ghost.. grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Peppysco: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Beno3:
I just hope he is not doing the selection of who to fight... grin grin

Not at all, before this fight, he was in talks with the Fury camp for a possible bout only for the boxing organization to name Pulev his mandatory challenger. Now, he can continue with the Fury negotiation, at least, that's a fight we all want to see.
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Chiboto414: 7:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations AJ money!!
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by ferking(m): 7:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations to the boxing legend of our time

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by pacespot(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Is like this guy is back to his knock-out spirit, Tyson fury should be wary
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Benmob: 7:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Congrats to to our man Anthony, fury next
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Obamaofusa: 7:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Fury will go down in round 8 when he meets AJ.
Congrats bruv.Nigerians and the whole wide world are proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by naijadrivablog: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
I talk am say AJ go PULL PULEV teeth cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Beno3:
Dats exactly wat he's doin
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by maximusprime2000: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2020
hatakekakashi:

Too much kids on nairaland cos I can't imagine an adult typing this. All these because AJ won a fight

lol! i can feel ur pain, since u are tempted to quote me without proving anything. no offence .
if u think just a fight made him who he is today. you are obviously the kid here. no offence

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by prince2pac(m): 7:47am On Dec 13, 2020
2nattie:

I love your spirit, I love your determination, I love your advice and I like your moniker. Thanks for the advice.

I try to stay positive and happy as much as I can
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Always82: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2020
prince2pac:
FTC..

Congrats to AJ,
Next stop #AJ_FURY

I dedicate this FTC to everyone out there who is having a bad time, been depressed, y'all should hold on, we were once strong like AJ at the beginning, at some point now we are tired, but I say we shouldn't give up, let's keep fighting, we surely going to give life some uppercut one day and be victorious...

"THROUGH EVERY DARK NIGHT, THERE IS A BRIGHTER DAY AHEAD"

✊✊✊✊
you are the best.bro.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by seunmsg(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2020
I just finished watching the full fight on YouTube and I must commend Pulev, that guy is a very tough fighter. Now I understand why he has only lost once all through his fighting career before the AJ fight. It is always very difficult to defeat a boxer that can take punches. I can bet Fury will have a very difficult time beating Pulev with his soft punches.

Big congratulations to Anthony Joshua. He controlled the fight from the beginning to the end and never lost focus at any point. If it was a UFC fight, he would have finished the fight in round 3. However, he took his time to wear out Pulev and at the right time, he finished him off with a combination of upper cuts and a straight right punch.

As for Fury, the ball is now in his court. Joshua has cleared out his mandatory fight so it’s left for him to fight or keep dodging. The talk about Fury vs Wielder III is bullshit because nobody wants to see that fight. AJ vs Fury is what the world want to see next year and they should make it happen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Duru009(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Yorubas making nigeria proud since 1960
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by chubinwa(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2020
AJ to the world. we love you. Yoruba Amaka
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by donproject2(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Gullah:

Knock out

Thanks
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by RealEzee(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Brawlscartel:
All of you saying Aj will defeat Tyson are you ok?

Tyson na don.....

That guy go Bleep Aj up anyhow
Sharrap

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by RealEzee(m): 8:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Brawlscartel:
All of you saying Aj will defeat Tyson are you ok?

Tyson na don.....

That guy go Bleep Aj up anyhow
Sharrap
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by splashbaby(m): 8:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Beno3:
You've not been around for long to know
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Jackson105: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Agugbadin:

Too tribal

Shut it, but 'ibo Amaka' is not tribal? Go and get sense
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by eledacedar(f): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2020
pacespot:
Is like this guy is back to his knock-out spirit, Tyson fury should be wary

Figoperch,

Amana Saraka........

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by KvnGBaNks: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Joshua making Nigeria proud
I wish him more victories

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by prince2pac(m): 8:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Always82:
you are the best.bro.
thanks man
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Blackdisciple(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Yes oo I said it

Congrats Champ
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Jaapu: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Beno3:

Haters like have nothing good to offer humanity
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by figoperch: 8:31am On Dec 13, 2020
eledacedar:

Figoperch, i hear say one small boy and him sister wan enter you with uppercut like AJ.

Na true?

Make we reason him/their matter?

Men dey idle o.

Amana Saraka........

....... Saraka Amana
Re: Anthony Joshua Knocks Kubrat Pulev Out In The 9th Round by Coolx: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Na pastor wey talk say he go comot person teeth
hahahahaha for real this ur reply make me dey laugh like mad man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Vincent Enyeama Leaving Super Eagles Camp / How To Place Bet And Get 50% Back If A Game Cut (cutting One) / Anthony Joshua Visits Akarigbo Of Remo Babatunde Ajayi In Sagamu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.