Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Pharmacy Business In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pharmacy Business In Nigeria (866 Views)

Start A Profitable Chemist / Pharmacy Business Plan In Nigeria 2020. / Nigerian Final Year Pharmacy Student Dies In India (pics) / Drugstore.ng - Online Pharmacy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by PharmOsi1(f): 5:06am On Dec 13, 2020
I have seen inquires on this forum of people that wants to invest in the Pharmaceutical Business in Nigeria and I am here to help!!

Basic things you should know
1.A non-pharmacist can't open a retail pharmacy except you will open as a franchise to an existing pharmacy. A non-pharmacist can however open as a wholesale outlet but must have a Pharmacist Director and also get a super-intendent Pharmacist.

2. PCN is really strict on the distance between pharmacy shops, so before getting a place you need to measure the distance yourself to avoid stories that touch( it happened to me once)

3. You need a Pharmacist before you think of investing in the industry. I once had a client that went to register in CAC without any pharmacist because his lawyer told him and he got bounced in PCN. PCN won't attend to you except you are a Pharmacist.

I will put together a concise document on different investment route in the Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by flyingpig: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2020
PharmOsi1:
I have seen inquires on this forum of people that wants to invest in the Pharmaceutical Business in Nigeria and I am here to help!!

1.A non-pharmacist can't open a retail pharmacy except you will open as a franchise to an existing pharmacy. A non-pharmacist can however open as a wholesale outlet but must have a Pharmacist Director and also get a super-intendent Pharmacist.

2. PCN is really strict on the distance between pharmacy shops, so before getting a place you need to measure the distance yourself to avoid stories that touch( it happened to me once)

3. You need a Pharmacist before you think of investing in the industry. I once had a client that went to register in CAC without any pharmacist because his lawyer told him and he got bounced in PCN. PCN won't attend to you except you are a Pharmacist.

I will put together a concise document on different investment route in the Pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria.
following
Re: Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by Matheusmartin: 7:59am On Dec 13, 2020
PharmOsi1:

Following.
Re: Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Following
Re: Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by marygold(f): 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Following too
Re: Pharmacy Business In Nigeria by Trill2b(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Suspects I Have Herpes / For The Overweight And Orobo / Need Help And Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.