Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? (971 Views)

My Girlfriend Ignored Me At A Party She Invited Me To! I Am Confused / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Why Are We Not Talking About Promiscuous Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Eaglefine(f): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Something is changed. We are not talking or texting each other lately as much as we used to.
When I go visiting to find out what's wrong; below are the answers I get:
# I am busy all day.
# Very tired to answer calls whenever I'm back
from work.
And so many unthinkable reasons.

I feel neglected and I really don't know what to think anymore.

Pls what should I do?
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Good morning guys and Happy Sunday as you all know happiness is the best please laugh small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDm8htwHgsg
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by fati2001(m): 6:26am On Dec 13, 2020
GOOD MORNING DEAR, HAPPY SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by ahnie: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Eaglefine:
Something is changed. We are not talking or texting each other lately as much as we used to.
# I am busy all day.
from work.

Pls what should I do?

You Muuvvvvvvvvvv!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Eaglefine(f): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Ajiolodekina:
Good morning guys and Happy Sunday as you all know happiness is the best please laugh small

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDm8htwHgsg

Happy Sunday
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by YoonSung73: 6:30am On Dec 13, 2020
E be like say this wan just start relationship
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by kingphilip(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:

You Muuvvvvvvvvvv!
abi o

Na to neglect the neglecter since you've been turned to the neglectee

I no know why people de worry for this kine small thing fa.

This is an airtime saving venture and you should be happy.

Don't forget to also get a life and be busy all day too

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by ahnie: 6:33am On Dec 13, 2020
kingphilip:
abi o
Na to neglect the neglecter since you've been turned to the neglectee
I no know why people de worry for this kine small thing fa.
This is an airtime saving venture and you should be happy.
Don't forget to also get a life and be busy all day too
Because no time to check time...tho muuuvving on ain't easy Sha o.
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Eaglefine(f): 6:37am On Dec 13, 2020
ahnie:
Because no time to check time...tho muuuvving on ain't easy Sha o.
My dear, not easy at all.
Thanks anyway. I appreciate
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:52am On Dec 13, 2020
Op didn't even give any details of who this person is,or what their relationship might be,but somehow we all know; and equally know what the op goes to the person's house to collect cheesy..... End time activities and people everywhere.
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Bro can you smoke weed ?

That's the only solution man wink smiley
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by xest(m): 7:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Eaglefine:
# I am busy all day.
from work.

Pls what should I do?
Are you a learner? He's fed up with you. Find your square root o
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Dissap: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
xest:
I always wants to fvck! ooo! What is wrong with me?
What is your problem sir?
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by xest(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Dissap:

What is your problem sir?
I didn't write that please.
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by VanillaIyce(f): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Eaglefine:
# I am busy all day.
from work.

Pls what should I do?
Take a walk sis,he done
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by oluwabunmi61010: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2020
:I always wants to fvck! ooo! What is wrong with me?What is your problem sir?
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Jack005(m): 11:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Babe, he's losing interest in you, probably someone or something else is taking away his time and attention... Read the signs and do the needful.
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Eaglefine(f): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jack005:
Babe, he's losing interest in you, probably someone or something else is taking away his time and attention... Read the signs and do the needful.

Thanks a lot.
Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by Eaglefine(f): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
VanillaIyce:

Take a walk sis,he done

Still can't believe it. The worst is that, he's not telling me anything. not even taking my calls not care to reply me.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not Talking Or Texting As We Used To. I Feel Neglected. What Should I Do? by VanillaIyce(f): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eaglefine:

Still can't believe it. The worst is that, he's not telling me anything. not even taking my calls not care to reply me.
It's going be hard but chest it and act like you never knew him..move on

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or Xmas And New Year Is Always Boring? (pics) / . / 15 Things You Must Not Say To Your Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.