Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Why God Almighty Is Invisible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why God Almighty Is Invisible (247 Views)

If the ALMIGHTY is a GOD of Law & Order / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why God Almighty Is Invisible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Believe in the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY your God my people.

GOD Almighty is his word. You can‘t really see him with your optical eyes, you know, but you can hear his voice.

That‘s him. He and his word are one!

Accept his word in your heart as truth to live by, it‘s too dangerous to doubt him and live according to your sensory perceptions my friends,

This issue is a decree! Let his words of love ring in your heart and also learn to share it with others.

This is the altimate! Every other thing you plan to do is secondary.

He is speaking even right now to you, hear him out and do just that.

Great days ahead!
Re: Why God Almighty Is Invisible by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2020
Why do you think your own version of God is the real one?
Re: Why God Almighty Is Invisible by lightblazingnow(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2020
xxxtedyxxx:
Why do you think your own version of God is the real one?

Can we talk about it if you will be open and I promise I will be
Re: Why God Almighty Is Invisible by lightblazingnow(m): 7:31pm On Dec 24, 2020
Merciful God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Should I Stay At Home For The Fasting And Prayers Or Should I Go For The Money / Bishop Wale Oke Unanimously Elected The New Pentecostal Fellowship Of Nigeria Pr / Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.