Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video (52278 Views)

Rudeboy Performs In Mauritius As He Excites The Crowd / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Mobbed By Sierra Leone Fans At Presidential Inauguration / Tekno Received Presidential Welcoming In Conakry,guinea(pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by film3four: 8:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Rudeboy Performs at the presidential wedding ceremony in Equitorial Guinea. The daughter of the president of Equitorial Guinea was dancing with her hubby at the occasion.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIurS4FHnkZ/?igshid=hl09jo4vwe3e

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfIrwTsuDQ

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by EmekaBlue(m): 8:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Who can guess how much he was paid?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Nanaborga(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Rude boy na born singer , even with less promotion and social hyping, this guy still churn out very good music, just that we don’t appreciate good music with wonderful message anymore , tracks like reason with me , audio money among many others are dope tracks to keep you reasoning, but na naira Marley and Zlatan wack lyrics and rhymes the streets dey vibe to

477 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by gaetano: 9:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Na only him be psquare

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Mobi47(m): 9:06am On Dec 13, 2020
Nanaborga:
Rude boy na born singer , even with less promotion and social hyping, this guy still churn out very good music, just that we don’t appreciate good music with wonderful message anymore , tracks like reason with me , audio money among many others are dope tracks to keep you reasoning, but na naira Marley and Zlatan wack lyrics and rhymes the streets dey vibe to
lols seriously rude boy and Mr P as a single artist, performed far better than Naira Marley and co...infact person no fit compare them with those boys. You can compare them with 2face and not with those zanku singers lols

202 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by CandyOps(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Nanaborga:

You sound like a 90s kid. Legwork & zanku is the new trend not Do Me I Do You. Wake up bruh

Besides your opinion as an individual doesn't count. Let the market decide what's fire and what's not. And we all know Rudeboy Dem are obsolete

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by ValCon888: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2020
What quarrel can be so great as to separate two twins?
These two guys are effing up big time. Family over everything.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Legalcriminal: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
YoonSung75:
but who is RudeBoy e

The boy who’s ready to drag your ass when you behave like you lost your sense

27 Likes

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by thelinguist: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
His problem
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
No be this same rude boy for twitter wae they always do giveaway......u must mention artists or reply as many males or females name u know still yet person no go see the money collect grin

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Dareytiwon(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Db
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Kingjay007: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Rude
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Deejay1000(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by kareemkamil(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Greedy guy, why not Carry his brother along

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by paulolee(m): 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
nice...Africa is very good n wasting money on frivolities....imagine paying huge cash for a musican to fly all the way from nigeria to their country just for few mins performance..
PEPs say uf u have money u spend it n I cnt start complaining abt how d president chooses to spend his money..
as for me, maybe I would invite cr7 n messi to my wedding as special guests

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by GreatOlu1: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Say it louder blood is thicker than zobo. grin

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Good for him.
It would have been more interesting if the topic reads
'P-Square perfom at Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video'

Meanwhile......
May we all witness 2021 in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
It will be a better year than this pandemic year.
Thanking God for life.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Otaiky(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2020
RudeBoy give message buh u see those Grammy nomination I rest my case

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by omoadeleye(m): 9:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Where is your brother rude boy?

If money fit separate twins yakata, na who money no go fit separate again?

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2020
CandyOps:

You sound like a 90s kid. Legwork & zanku is the new trend not Do Me I Do You. Wake up bruh

Besides your opinion as an individual doesn't count. Let the market decide what's fire and what's not. And we all know Rudeboy Dem are obsolete
Yet the president of another country invited him and not zlatan or nairalmarley

You see how dumb this sounds ?

Grow up bro
You are no more a child

150 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Tommmmybigd(m): 9:28am On Dec 13, 2020
we don't know him here in cape Verde

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by HeadShot: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2020
CandyOps:

Aren't you tired of yanshhh... Girls ..smoke etc
Allow your brain to function

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:

Yet the president of another country invited him and now zlatan or nairalmarley

You see how dumb this sounds ?

Grow up bro
You are no more a child
dis nairaland troublemaker has turned this good thread into tribalism again? Who do u like dis? Moderators. Take note of this troublemaker on dis forum. I neva get him time

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by GOVERNMENT2: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
LOLA OKOYE WILL NOT LIKE THIS NEWS sad

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Enudapan: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Rudeboy is very underrated
Nigga is lyrically good
I don't understand why some Nigeria artists are rated above him and runtown

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97017657:
Good for him

We all know in reality you are pained by this news

You hate the Ibo people on this forum

Time again you encourage hatred for them and anti ibo posts

Stop pretending

We stand against tribalism in southsouth grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rudeboy Performs At Presidential Wedding In Equatorial Guinea: Pics & Video by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2020

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub / Davido, Chioma And Porsche Of 45 Million Naira - By Peppy Chidinma Akaniro / Paul Okoye And His Girlfriend Jet Out To South Sudan In A Romantic Style (Video)