Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,292 members, 6,115,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 10:28 PM

Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers (1440 Views)

Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 / Beneficiaries Of 2014 Nigerian Civil Defense Promotion Still Receiving Old Pay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 9:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Are you a policeman anywhere,or army officers in Abuja only, prison personnel and civil defense officers, Abuja Electric distribution coy officer, college of education zuba worker in need of fast loan?

Do you have an obligation that requires urgent attention in this festive season? is it payment of house rent, school fees, etc and you are sure of paying back

Then you don't need to look any further.

there's a fast loan for you which you can have access to, within 10hours.

Requirements for military personnel is passport, I'd card, letter of introduction and 3 leaves of cheque for loan above 200k. Pls be guided and you must be resident in Abuja

Others are required to produce just your passport, Copy of your ID card and IPPIS number

Nigerian prison service, the police, MDAs, AEDC, staff of National open University, the military are entitled to the loan.

Deduction comes directly from IPPIS. we don't have business with what enters ur salary account afterwards. Distance is not a barrier.

Payment tenor of 1 year and 18months for civil defense.

what are you waiting for? call 08032500223
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Agencies under FCT loan applications are welcomed
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2020
10hours is possible if you have ur recent payslip
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 6:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
JAMB, WAEC, Nigerian Marine Academy staffs can apply
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
my number is always on and open to calls
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 6:20am On Dec 14, 2020
my number always open to call
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 11:18am On Dec 14, 2020
please federal fire service, Nigeria immigration, teaching hospitals are not included for now.

Army personel pls must be within the fct because of the strenuous process of ur loan. police, custom, civil defense anywhere are welcomed
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
pls call today
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Waiting for your call
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 3:06am On Dec 16, 2020
my phone is on 24/7 hour open. call me now
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2020
Am available now
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by Midex88(m): 6:36am On Dec 17, 2020
How much interest,. If you collect 100k. How much is the interest and the monthly deduction for the period of repayment
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 5:18am On Dec 18, 2020
Midex88:
How much interest,. If you collect 100k. How much is the interest and the monthly deduction for the period of repayment
How much is ur take home pay? chat me on Whatsapp 08032500223
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
my fone is always on. call me
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 6:54am On Dec 19, 2020
call for ur loan
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 11:23am On Dec 19, 2020
we are still in business
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 1:26pm On Dec 19, 2020
Am available
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 8:42am On Dec 20, 2020
waiting for ur calls
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
call me today
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 4:38am On Dec 22, 2020
call me
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 3:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
am available
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2020
holla at me
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2020
Call today. I am open to receive calls
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 10:55am On Dec 29, 2020
Am available
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by LordofNaija: 6:51am On Dec 30, 2020
Wahala loan
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
Call me when you see this
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2020
Am available
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
Available
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2020
Call me now
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 11:24am On Jan 01
Quick loan
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01
10hours loan
Re: Quick Loan For Police, Army, Civil Defense prison and Custom Officers by ticker(m): 3:21pm On Jan 02
Keep the calls coming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Latest Versions Of Mcse Dumps.did The Exam Recently? / A 2.1 University Graduate, Receptionist? / Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form, Guidelines And Closin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.