Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin (683 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / Lady Humiliates Boyfriend After Seeing Him In A Hotel With Her Friend / ₦612K, Lady Humiliates Fiance Online For Proposing With Cheap Diamond Ring(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by Younglect(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
A young man has received the humiliation of his life after his long-time girlfriend of 7 years publicly rejected his proposal.

From a video going viral on social media, the unknown young man knelt before his girlfriend whom he has ben with for years to propose.

The lady surprised the crowd present with her answer as they thought she was going to say yes because of how long they have dated or been together.

Funny enough the lady never regarded the relationship or the guy as she stated in the video she is not dating him and she can’t date him so she can’t say yes to the marriage proposal.

Read also: Nigerians Blast Popular Actress 'Uche Jombo' Over Her Dress(Photos)
This causes her friends to question why she would do such a thing but she continually said they were not dating, all the seven years the guy was thinking they were dating.

Watch Video here: https://nationnaija.com.ng/lady-humiliates-guy-as-she-rejects-her-proposal-in-public-after-7-years-of-dating-video/
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by SlurUsername1: 12:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
She did well for rejecting and humiliating his poor ass... Because only idiots
1. Propose in public
2. Purchase proposal rings and
3. Get married to someone whose goodies other sharp guys had for free
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by MightyHand(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
The mumu simp
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by Mayng01(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Staged
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by donbachi(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
She even have mouth to tell the guy "it was u dat dated me,i didnt date u".
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by paulolee(m): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
dt gee na goat...u de force person to put u for bondage..
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by Thattallgirl(f): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
People need to stop proposing in public places

Do it on a private dinner table or in a spacious room, with flowers, lights (not the type that'll look like shrine), music, cake and chocolates (very important tongue ), non-alcoholic wine etc. Whether the guy kneels or not, as long as there's a ring, no problem cheesy Then they dance to the slow music playing in the background...

Gosh, I watch too many Hollywood movies embarassed
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by DaddyRochie1642: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
donbachi:
She even have mouth to tell the guy "it was u dat dated me,i didnt date u".

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by MikeofKd(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thattallgirl:
People need to stop proposing in public places

Do it on a private dinner table or in a spacious room, with flowers, lights (not the type that'll look like shrine), music, cake and chocolates (very important tongue ), non-alcoholic wine etc. Whether the guy kneels or not, as long as there's a ring, no problem cheesy Then they dance to the slow music playing in the background...

Gosh, I watch too many Hollywood movies embarassed
Yeah you do ,really cool I do the same too ,but I'm not convinced,I know say na naija we dey most ladies here don't really appreciate this stuffs .
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by Thattallgirl(f): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
MikeofKd:

Yeah you do ,really cool I do the same too ,but I'm not convinced,I know say na naija we dey most ladies here don't really appreciate this stuffs .
Lol not everyone is romantic...not everyone appreciate the little things
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
I still the understand the concept behind proposing with ring Sha, after years of doing that, and being everywhere,na too wake up and say,babe?? Make we start a family and born pikin now,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Haba, I Don't Just Know Why Some Men Av Chosen To Be Stupid.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Should Shock Me / Mike Okibe Onoja's Daughter Weds In Abuja, Akeredolu, Aboh, Others In Attendance / Pathetic Act My Pastor Did On 01/01/2021.(pls Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.