Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,415 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

She Was There When I Had Nothing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was There When I Had Nothing (1894 Views)

How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was There When I Had Nothing by odinson1(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
This was copied from another thread

"I hate this mentality of rewarding women for "sticking around when you had nothing", when the lady in question isn't from a wealthy background and she's not doing well herself.

She didn't stick around because she loved you bro, she stuck around because she didn't have any better options btw.. don't think any Nigerian lady would reject say Wizkid or davido for her poor, unknown hubby let alone jazzy and chrisbrown"

The bottom line is this, these Hoes ain't loyal. I can bet Your left balls that Your Girlfriend will dump you immediately if Justin Bieber or Zayn asks her out

Modified: I can see some Hoes and their Slaves(simps) Wailing in the comment section. It seems you irredeemable lot have Bad comprehension Capabilities. The whole point is this " Not every woman who Stuck by you when you were poor actually Stuck because the love you,some were just there because they had no other option"

11 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by grim33(m): 4:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin. Mgtow guys mgtow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by LawLab247: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ok
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by virginprincess(f): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
WHEN YOU GENERALISE, YOU TELL GENERAL LIESundecided undecided .

4 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Petyprincess(f): 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol it seems this one gf left him for sanyeri because i dont understand his rant

5 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Pierocash(m): 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
You are right.No woman will have the option of getting along with a rich guy and stick with her poor boyfriend.

2 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
tissues for you, Sir?

you're welcome.

9 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by MrTAnonymous(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
You don't need to generalise. Just because something bad happened to you doesn't mean something bad would happen to the next person, I hope you understand.

Incase you don't know na me talk

6 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Oghenerobo2002(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Not always true

1 Like

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Womanizer(m): 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
odinson1:
This was copied from another thread

"I hate this mentality of rewarding women for "sticking around when you had nothing", when the lady in question isn't from a wealthy background and she's not doing well herself.

She didn't stick around because she loved you bro, she stuck around because she didn't have any better options btw.. don't think any Nigerian lady would reject say Wizkid or davido for her poor, unknown hubby let alone jazzy and chrisbrown"

The bottom line is this, these Hoes ain't loyal. I can bet Your left balls that Your Girlfriend will dump you immediately if Justin Bieber or Zayn asks her out

I agree with you

5 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by JovialJune(f): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't understand how you guys think every lady wants and long for the likes of Davido, wizkid, chris brown and the rest,

How do you guys think sef?

How does your mind work exactly?

undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
In summary: Op is simply saying that if you get the chance to date a rich guy while in a relationship with a broke guy, you should go ahead. Because when they finally make money, (if they ever do), they will not hesitate to discard you like used tissue paper.

Op, I don't know what girls have done to you, and I don't know the kind of females in your life, but not every girl licks the ass*s of rich guys. Some girls just want to be loved.

Anyways, if you're a girl and you're in a relationship with a broke guy, make sure he doesn't have this guy's mentality. Cuz na expressway to premium tears. His first sentence when he makes money would be, "What have you ever done for me?"

Someone like this guy will make money, abandon you and go for a girl who wouldn't have paid attention to him if he were still broke. Na dem!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by jawalis(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just leave ladies alone. Damn.

5 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by kilimanjaro(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Op, I want you to know that we still have good girls, who don't give a toss about your money, but the problem is they are scarce!

5 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Same Op and his ilks will complain about women's loyalty and love of material things when they get dumped for rich men.

Why are most Romance section guys so monotonous in reasoning?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Jodha(f): 7:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Guys do not take advices like this seriously.... people like this nah one small girl dey press their mumu button...

6 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by jidamsel43(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okay, let me think first before I advise you
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by jidamsel43(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okay, I'm very sure your Mom abandoned your Dad to marry a sugar daddy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
Same Op and his ilks will complain about women's loyalty and love of material things when they get dumped for rich men.

Why are most Romance section guys so monotonous in reasoning?

grin Don't mind the confused species.

"Women are materialistic, women are materialistic."

When they finally find one who isn't, they'll still tell the lady that she's not doing them any favor.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Iamtoyosii: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
KimberlyWest:

When they finally find one who isn't, they'll still tell the lady that she's not doing them any favor.

Kimber , my mail, waiting..
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by mosdii(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:
Guys do not take advices like this seriously.... people like this nah one small girl dey press their mumu button...

This is one of the best advice ever.

2 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Iamtoyosii:

Kimber , my mail, waiting..

I'm so sorry. Accept my apologies. embarassed I use several email addresses, and I haven't checked that one in a while. I'll reply ASAP.

I just sent you a message. Thanks for your patience.
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by mosdii(m): 8:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them.

1 Like

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hahahahaah. I really can't stop laughing . I can feel this OP's pain . May God comfort you my G.

6 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless....All Of Them.

You are very right Bro. No exceptions seriously . From your grand mother to your Mother to your Sisters and all female relatives are completely useless. Isn't that a pity ?

7 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
KimberlyWest:

Honestly, their matter tire me. grin

3 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
KimberlyWest:
In summary: Op is simply saying that if you get the chance to date a rich guy while in a relationship with a broke guy, you should go ahead. Because when they finally make money, (if they ever do), they will not hesitate to discard you like used tissue paper.

Op, I don't know what girls have done to you, and I don't know the kind of females in your life, but not every girl licks the ass*s of rich guys. Some girls just want to be loved.

Anyways, if you're a girl and you're in a relationship with a broke guy, make sure he doesn't have this guy's mentality. Cuz na expressway to premium tears. His first sentence when he makes money would be, "What have you ever done for me?"

Someone like this guy will make money, abandon you and go for a girl who wouldn't have paid attention to him if he were still broke. Na dem!
All men and all women aren't the same.
There are still few persons out there with integrity, I believe. This is what many have failed to realise. Op is probably in this category.

2 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Kccheechy(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pierocash:
You are right.No woman will have the option of getting along with a rich guy and stick with her poor boyfriend.
my girlfriend/fiancee had the opportunity to marry her ex-boyfriend who plays football for a club in Portugal...he felt he could sweep her off her feet with his dollars. She choose me instead.

6 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Dvin:
All men and all women aren't the same.
There are still few persons out there with integrity, I believe. This is what many have failed to realise. Op is probably in this category.

Sure. Everyone is different. And even with the whole internet upbringing and ideologies, I know there are people out there with integrity. Just like you said.

5 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
I do not understand why a man will want someone's daughter to suffer with him because he is broke, in his naive mind, he thinks if a girl suffers with him, it is called love.

If your sister can not wait for her boyfriend to get better financially, don't expect other girls to wait for you.

4 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Pierocash(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kccheechy:
my girlfriend/fiancee had the opportunity to marry her ex-boyfriend who plays football for a club in Portugal...he felt he could sweep her off her feet with his dollars. She choose me instead.
she lied to you. It is either the guy isn't ready for marriage, or she is scared the young man will have numerous partners, or simply you aren't that poor.

Aside from all these, she lied
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kccheechy:

This sounds great. You've got a wonderful woman. Thanks for sharing.

These heartbroken kids littering the section need to understand that all women are not as shitty as the ladies they're rolling with.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Girl In The Oxlade’s Sextape; Her Rights And Remedies If She Decides To Sue / See The Message I Sent To My Girlfriend That Got Her Upset / Telegram Is Becoming Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.