Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Zenith Bank And Eco Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zenith Bank And Eco Bank (1164 Views)

Zenith Bank Charged Me This For A 5Dollar Transaction *pix Attached**** / Zenith Bank Adopts New Financial Reporting Style For Half-year / Italian Arraigned For Defrauding Zenith Bank Of N717m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank And Eco Bank by boysteve1(m): 11:16am On Jun 30, 2007
Can anyone tell me how much Eco Bank and Zenith Bank last offers has increased to?I heard Eco is 8naira while zenith is 80naira but am not sure,, Thanks i await your answers
Re: Zenith Bank And Eco Bank by sbucareer(f): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2007

Go to Zenitbank website and look at the righ hand corner and find their latest live streaming quote. Go here and see list of other quoted stock. I don't know if they are live quote.
Re: Zenith Bank And Eco Bank by boysteve1(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2007
Thanks a Bunch Bro, your information is useful!!!!!!
Re: Zenith Bank And Eco Bank by candylips(m): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2008
sbucareer:

Go to Zenitbank website and look at the righ hand corner and find their latest live streaming quote. Go here and see list of other quoted stock. I don't know if they are live quote.

where this dude dey

(1) (Reply)

The Secret In Making Millions Of Niara In Fish Farming And Snail Breeding / Cedis To Naira. Need Urgent Reply Plz / The Most Influential Nigerian CEOs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.