Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males (2926 Views)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nairaland girls should realize that 80 percent of men in the world are misogynistic sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. From the beginning of time they have done everything in their power to oppress women, for Nigerian males Nairaland is just the only avenue they have to anonymously express their true woman hating natures that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Madibah(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Seems this one has received the bashing of her life , from nairaland ##nomercyboys

25 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by RedPanthar: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
What's all this one na. You'll make Zzor feel like she's always saying the truth tongue
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Barka00(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Who was the guy that left you dickmatized

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by jawalis(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
You should have remain silence
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Dissap: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
They depends on their pùssy to earn a living! They don't hustle like living things!
When you put a fat D inside their pùssy, you would suddenly start hearing; uuhhhhh,
yeaaaahhh!,
harder!!
Kill me!
Finish me!
Fùck away my destiny!
Ohhhhh!
Fùck me well!

They are fùcking liabilities! sad

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Fahdiga1: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
It should be the other way around
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Brian47(m): 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Una forget say women raise men ?

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by LeeSantos(m): 8:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
if love no favour you. why do you want to spoil others life?

check urself ans solve Ur problem and stop looking for other to join in Ur cruel world of hatred

if there should be any gender that should be careful it the male. cus ur girls have made a lot of guys commit suicide.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Tools4sale: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Including ur father.. ur Brothers... And ur future husband..

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin
But I didn't lie na, men have innate hatred of women, this article says it all.

https://gen.medium.com/why-do-some-men-hurt-women-b6a8e97f872b

Why Do Some Men Hurt Women? Because They Like To

‘Horseface,’ Christine Blasey Ford, and the pleasure in causing pain

I have spent a lot of time thinking about and researching the motivations of men who hate women — from sexual entitlement and white supremacy to paternalism and shame. In fact, I’m writing an entire book about misogynists. But this past week I realized I was missing a key driver for why misogynists hurt women: Pleasure.
It’s a horrific thought, but one we mustn’t shy away from: Human beings have, and continue to, take pleasure in the suffering of others. This is especially true when you’re talking about members of an empowered majority hurting a marginalized minority. As Atlantic writer Adam Serwer put it so aptly in his piece about the ethos of the Trump administration and their supporters, “the cruelty is the point.”
Such is the case when you look at misogynist attacks on women. In 2014, I interviewed the father of Rehtaeh Parsons, a young woman in Canada who killed herself after being harassed in the wake of a gang rape. During the assault, which happened at a party, one of the teen attackers took a photo: Parsons was naked from the waist-down, vomiting out of a window while a boy penetrated her. Most chilling, he is giving the camera a thumbs-up.
Several years ago, after a teen girl was sexually assaulted by two boys in Steubenville, Ohio, pictures of her naked and passed-out body — one in which she appears to have semen on her chest — were forwarded to friends and classmates. Another teen boy at the party recorded a video of the attack and joked, “You don’t need any pre-intimacy with a dead girl,” he laughed. “She’s deader than O.J.’s wife.”

When young men bond over hurting women, Lili Loofbourow recently wrote, what’s at play is something called toxic homosociality — men “wooing other males over the comedy of being cruel to women.” But misogynists don’t only hurt women to show off for other men. They also do it because it feels good for themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
You know one thing I have realized about life.

Anyone that believes and follows what he or she hears/reads on the internet is actually very ignorant and confused.

Your own experience with an agent of satan doesn’t mean that’s how all men are. Likewise those that post about how bad women treated them.

You are very naive and unfortunate to get an ill treatment from the opposite sex. When your eyes and mind opens you’ll realized everything you typed here is as a result of everything you have believed and accepted.

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
Nairaland girls should realize that 80 percent of men in the world are misogynistic sociopaths that enjoy causing undue stress and unhappiness in women's lives. From the beginning of time they have done everything in their power to oppress women, for Nigerian males Nairaland is just the only avenue they have to anonymously express their true woman hating natures that's why you see them venting all the innate bitterness and hate they have for the female gender.

I know it might sound very sick and depressing but the overwhelming majority of men are misogynistic sociopaths that hate women by default.

Fighting them back will not change anything, they were born like that, just be aware of the innate irrational hate they have for females and be careful of them because they are dangerous.
Abeg Suffree Dey Blow Ur Grammar Oooo. Na Which One Come Be Misogynistic Sociopaths Again? According To Tegolo: U Go Use Eng Kill People Ooo.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Carchoice:
You know one thing I have realized about life.

Anyone that believes and follows what he or she hears/reads on the internet is actually very ignorant and confused.

Your own experience with an agent of satan doesn’t mean that’s how all men are. Likewise those that post about how bad women treated them.

You are very naive and unfortunate to get an ill treatment from the opposite sex. When your eyes and mind opens you’ll realized everything you typed here is as a result of everything you have believed and accepted.

Do you have sense at all?
Where did I say all men?
The first post said some men, not all. Carry your unfortunate self from here.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by nurain150(m): 8:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

I had check your former post.immediately I saw girls don't blah blah guys.
I comment my reservoir .
U don see now that last last it is you who will be pained.
pele ndo ....sorry biani..
guys add more language abeg
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is bullshit!

I don't know about you, but men in my life aren't any of those things you wrote up there. The way you all generalize nonsense here is sickening!

As for Romance section guys, well 99.9% are babies. grin grin they reason like kids, no doubt!

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by fati2001(m): 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

DON'T GENERALIZE.......

YOU CAN SIMPLY PUT NIGERIAN MEN ...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Where dis I day all men?
we are saying the same thing. I was only pointing out that your experience was with the sons of Judas. Use your sense you’ll have your unfortunate self to fresh and clean for marriage.
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by hashtagged(m): 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Where dis I day all men?

Just so you know women have hurt men more than men have hurt women.

And 80% of ladies call them selves feminists which in real sense means men haters.

This post is just useless men are mysoginistic and yet women can't do without men, your mom would have died of hunger if she did not meet your dad. You would die from hunger if your husband does not save you.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Fati2001

What's the difference? grin grin

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by debbydams(f): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Well said..

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by TruthSeeker1: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Exactly how or why did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by yanabasee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
OP.... You don't have any sense in your head.....

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
hashtagged:

And 80% of ladies call them selves feminists which in real sense means men haters.

This post is just useless men are mysoginistic and yet women can't do without men, your mom would have died of hunger if she did not meet your dad. You would have die from hunger if your husband does not save you.
Is the bolded necessary?

Do you have to stoop so low to make a point?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
hashtagged:

This post is just useless men are mysoginistic and yet women can't do without men, your mom would have died of hunger if she did not meet your dad. You would die from hunger if your husband does not save you.

Are women the ones doing armed robbery, violent rape of even children, ritual killers and serial killers, yahoo scammers, burglary etc etc grin

Na una dangerous pass oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by fati2001(m): 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
Fati2001
What's the difference? grin grin

*I'm coming first *

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
Is the bolded necessary?

Do you have to stoop so low to make a point?

If not for hatred and bitterness why will someone go so extreme with his reply? No be say I personally address am o, I said some men hate women so be careful but he came here to insult his mother and father.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Palema007:
This is bullshit!

I don't know about you, but men in my life aren't any of those things you wrote up there. The way you all generalize nonsense here is sickening!

As for Romance section guys, well 99.9% are babies. grin grin they reason like kids, no doubt!

Sharrap
I didnt generalize anything

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

DON'T GENERALIZE.......

YOU CAN SIMPLY PUT NIGERIAN MEN ...

Hahahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by CHoccolaTE: 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Carchoice:
we are saying the same thing. I was only pointing out that your experience was with the sons of Judas. Use your sense you’ll have your unfortunate self to fresh and clean for marriage.

Oga get lost, I no get your time

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Girls Be Careful Of Males by fati2001(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

If not for hatred and bitterness why will someone go so extreme with his reply? No be say I personally address am o, I said some men hate women so be careful but he came here to insult his mother and father.

this is what they only know to insult.... especially if you are making positive talks.... they must come after you ( the truth is tough)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eyeball Licking Fetish... / Would You Marry An Ugly Man? / Are Nigerian Girls Not The Most Expensive In The Universe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.