Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men (24496 Views)

Bbnaija Ex-housemate Ifu Ennada Goes Completely N@k£d In Viral Beach Photos / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Ifu Ennada: "I Need A Boyfriend To Date” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
A Nigerian film actor, fashion designer and a former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada has revealed why she has been ruthless to men and has promised to amend her ways.
She took to her insta-story to explain why she has been ruthless to men.

She wrote:

I promise to stop writing about men in unpleasant way.

I realise the person who broke me was my 1st Love who got married the weekend we planned to meet and "have the time of our lives".

That was over 2yrs ago and because I didn't get any closure, I have carried this pain in my heart and intentionally made myself unavailable to few good men I met along the way...

I'm not writing this because I suddenly want a man, no I don't. I just feel the need to write this because I have been publicly and privately ruthless to some men in my life.

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by jawalis(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Who cares?

214 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
jawalis:
Who cares?
If you didn't care you won't open this thread.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pretty girl, don't mind them.

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
So you have been doing that?

Ehn ehn.... I didn't notice ooo

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Shortyy(f): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations sweetie.

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Fahdiga1: 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
You are rude toward men because that's who you are. stop telling us a tale by moonlight. you can continue being rude for all we care. Shiloh 2030 awaits you

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Camelot65: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mtsewww

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Barka00(m): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Most of the ladies angry with men are those who were used and dumped

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Sisijetue(f): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Good for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by odinson1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pls dear you can continue hating Men,no body is stoping you. But just know that the following awaits you in the next 10 years;

Saggy boobs

Slacked and dry pussy

Menopause

Stretch marks.

By then you would have been kicked out of the sexual market and no longer desirable to Any man

Then you will Join Shortyy,Zzor and Virginprincess in Shiloh 2030 To Pray for husbands together

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Omihanifa: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Indirect way of saying she's now available to potential suitors undecided

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Bluntguy: 9:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nice girl.
Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Attention seeker.

I know the type of men she has been ruthless with, i believe they are definitely SIMPs grin grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by jawalis(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
sapphiere:
[s][/s]ediot
And now you can call a member ediot right? I only feel for the men in your life. They must have seen enough of your madness.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by JaneYave(f): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Touching but love fights it's battle. As long as you loved truly, you have no cause to worry.

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
sapphiere:
A Nigerian film actor, fashion designer and a former BBNaija housemate Ifu Ennada has revealed why she has been ruthless to men and has promised to amend her ways.
She took to her insta-story to explain why she has been ruthless to men.

She wrote:

lalasticlala

Feminism misandry failed to meet her expectations undecided
Holosho now trying to track back, mad people.

49 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Bigggloadofcum: 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
smiley

In other word you don't have Ruth.

That's by the way.

People think by transferring aggression they'll find Solace. And hurting a few innocent people would give them the justice they deserve.

But soon they realize that letting go and opening a brand new chapter in their life is indeed where the comfort lies.

I won't bash you. But go and sin no more.

11 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by MiVida(m): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
As if a guy has not been fucking her.... grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by meobizy(f): 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is irrelevant information.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by Jodha(f): 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eyah...try don't goan transfer aggression on yhur husband and chase him away..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by BaddieFreak(f): 10:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Naso dem dey do, don't mind them.

7 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by iamyemiakins(m): 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ehn, what's now our business with that?!
Clout chaser oshi

4 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by kurupt1: 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
CalliDora1:
Pretty girl, don't mind them.

U think it's about being pretty??u girls are very dumb

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by NiRfreak(m): 1:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Who is this one fooling? Your first love broke you
..and that was just 2years plus ago..lol
why not say 3 or 4 years ago? women logic ehn..
so you were disvirgined by first love just 2 years plus ago? haba..fear God with this lie na....
She reduced the years so that guys won't suspect she's been on the sex market for long. smh. You people need to amend ya ways and stop lying.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: Why I Have Been Ruthless To Men by esomchi98820: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Attention seeker.I don't the type of men she has been ruthless to but i believe they are definitely SIMPs

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Marry a Single Parent? / What Drugs Can I Take To Last Longer On Bed? / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.