Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad (25155 Views)

Arteta Excludes Ozil Totally From The Arsenal Squad, Says "I Failed With Ozil" / Arsenal Announce Mikel Arteta As Their New Head Coach / Arsenal Set To Appoint Mikel Arteta As New Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Extrim(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta has hinted at a possible return for Mesut Ozil to the Arsenal squad by January.

The German had been left on the sidelines by the team both domestically and continentally since the close of the transfer window.

Ozil had chosen to remain at the club despite having offers from other clubs and not featuring in any competition.

Speaking on the future of the German, Arteta said;

"He's not in the squad right now. I'm focusing just on the players we have here. But whatever happens in January, we have some time to decide."

Mesut Ozil hasn't featured for his Spanish manager since March and has been consistently overlooked even by the club.

Speaking on working with the German midfielder, former Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger said;

"He was not difficult to manage, He was a guy who had a special quality as a creative player and needed to have fun.

"He is an artist and these guys are a bit more sensitive. They need support and an environment that pushes them to give their best."

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/12/13/mikel-arteta-hints-possible-ozil-return-to-arsenal-squad/[/url]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Badonasty(m): 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
lol...una never see anything...you guys benched your best player and you expect results......even the guys playing won't be motivated...mutiny things

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Lamasta(m): 12:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Arteta no wan wise up grin by the time they lose 4 of their next league fixtures no one will advice him to register Ozil.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by paulolee(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2020
I saw it coming...arsenal dt I watched yesterday lacked motivation n creativity bt that ozil problem is dt he is too lazy n hardly engage in marking..
arterta case is d story of a drowning man looking for any means to survive bcox i dnt tink ozil is d problem of the shambolic arsenal n i tink he needs to start benching the big boys dt are too lazy to perform.
The only happy moment of dt match was when I learn a new way to use nosemask efficiently...
arsenal fans gat no joy...

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Humanoid01(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
paulolee:
I see it coming...arsenal dt I watched lacked motivation n creativity bt ozil wahala is dt he is too lazy n hardly engage in marking
No wonder Havertz is likened to him.

8 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yeye club
No na, una for no bring am back, make dem relegate una

I still remain a Gunner till the devil repents

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by NobleGraphix(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by rowland545(m): 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Y now?

Ass-anal nah useless club...that's all I have to say
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
As you the support Arsenal as this country hard like this suffer no the Taya you? grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by sylve11: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
They have no choice jare.............. cool
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arsenal don finally cast

Alhaji Ozil right now will be feeling funky

all arsenal midfielders no reach Ozil right foot - FACT

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by DropsMic(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
That's cool
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by bolaayenimo: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
he finally ate the humble pie

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Abboki: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Basicend: 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
After he has suffered a lot abi?

Stupid man.

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Maxikenna: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Serious

1 Like

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by sammysmiles(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by BlessedNuel: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ozil is just like luiz....he motivates other players.

Wonder why the coach dey do him anyhow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
We need Ozil Back jor
Gunners for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Starboytwo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
F
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by MozB: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lol.. Who really gives a f*ck about football?
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Nairalandwizerd(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Better
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
he finally ate the humble pie
It wasn't arteta who banished him
It was the odogwus behind the scene

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by ExclusiveJob2(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Okay
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by kenzysmith: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Areteta we still get one more player to give u

9 Likes

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by naijadrivablog: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Basicend: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
BlessedNuel:
Ozil is just like luiz....he motivates other players.

Wonder why the coach dey do him anyhow

He has issues with China, and board are afraid of China divestment.

Everything was political.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by HeadShot: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lol grin
Re: Mikel Arteta Hints Possible Ozil Return To Arsenal Squad by Muhylonaire007: 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Foolish coach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Messi named in PSG squad for Reims Game / Adama Traore Joining Barcelona On Loan Is A Done Deal / Kane, Van Diyk, Neuer, Others Bow To FIFA; Will Not Put On The One Love Armband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.