Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev (54262 Views)

South Africa Did Ronaldo Celebration To Mock Morocco For Knocking Out Portugal / Ronaldo Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather After Winning 1st Trophy With Juventus / Anthony Joshua Celebrates His 29th Birthday With Cake (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:
Mayweather is really jobless. Anyway, sha, I hear the guy possesses shares in DAZN and also owns a boxing promotion.
try and get out of poverty first angry

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Brushstrokes20: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
ALL STAND FOR THE CHAMPIONS!

More power to your elbows
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Originalsly: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
pickatyouu:

Real recognizes real but I doubt it would be like this if he fight wilder.

No doubt... Wilder is good... but with AJ be hanging out at Mayweather? I go with AJ.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by kareemkamil(m): 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Where are the IPOB Mumu's here

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Bishop(m): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real recognize real

I love them both , no homo . I wish I could still get a career in boxing but my pot belle and my age is making me reconsider that decision. Well I wish AJ more success

Why not, you can do a comeback like Mike Tyson. Heheheheheh. Just insure your teeth before you do so.. Lol
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by konkonbilo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real recognize real

I love them both , no homo . I wish I could still get a career in boxing but my pot belle and my age is making me reconsider that decision. Well I wish AJ more success
is not too late bro, Mike Tyson still fought at the age of 54,you can still do it.. grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Sailorsoldier1: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:
Mayweather is really jobless. Anyway, sha, I hear the guy possesses shares in DAZN and also owns a boxing promotion.
Abeg shift.... See dis one o
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by baumolina(m): 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
400billionman:

You don't have respect.

Somebody worth over 600m dollars. You calling jobless.

Nawa o.

Don't mind him.. Jobless is when you're FTC everytime
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:
jobless? The guy with atleast $300, 000000 in his bank right now?
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by js230003: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
meobizy:

Waiting Aboki no go see inside cow
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by ogbu80(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
SocialJustice:
You when poverty want kill dey call successful boxer jobless. cheesy cheesy cheesy mumu dey smell.
e de smell well well grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Charly68: 2:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Joshua omo Nigeria afesekubiojo
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Oshokalo: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
400billionman:

You don't have respect.

Somebody worth over 600m dollars. You calling jobless.

Nawa o.
no mind the guy who get work for him side,na who dey wake up 4.30 reach work 6.00 comeback 5.00
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by tiswell(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
I wish this was Mike Tyson's era, AJ wouldn't have survived 30secs in the ring.

Missed those days wen boxing fights dey sweet person to watch.

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by ofuonyebi: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Because somebody said Mayweather is jobless u pple wan roast somebody chop haba!
This na social media....nobi u pple tell Oga Lie Lie Mohamad say he no fit ban anybody
from SAYING WHAT THEY LIKE ON INTERNET?

Hold Your Right ...I hold my Right
The Sky is big enough for all birds to fly nau?

Anthony Joosua you do wella...i salute o...GBOSA!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by SaintLucia: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
WowSweetGuy:
u mumu sha

Y so into ipob ipob...no let hating on igbos chop ur soul finish o
Many IPOB were praying for AJ to lose that fight so that they can use this picture to mock him and Buhari but the Lord Almighty disappointed them.
May Nigeria succeed and may her enemies continue to regret.

Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by mozona(m): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mayweather just won himself good sum of money.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Seyzcham91(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
jobless but can buy your whole family with both past and unborn generation join
meobizy:
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Myself2(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
SocialJustice:
You when poverty want kill dey call successful boxer jobless. cheesy cheesy cheesy mumu dey smell.

grin grin grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Raph82(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ahmed0336:

If Tyson can do it at 54 I think you can.

never say never grin
Don't send him to early grave o.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by xjiggy: 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Game recognize Game...... Snoop Dogg
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by hstar: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dagz007:

The chain in his hand is enough to make you glve testimony in church, even AJ after winning the fight with prize money of about €10,000,000 is still a poor man beside Mayweather worth.

You and I need that kind joblessness in our lives, Bro
You and who?
Abeg jor, Na you and me need that kind of mayweather joblessness

Not u and the guy, person wey dey insult a made man, say he is jobless? Is dat one OK?
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by josephft2000: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
I am a guy of 60 years +, contemplating whether to go back to the ring after over 42 years of quitting boxing.
I know I'm still as fit as Mayweather. I have registered with a boxing gym in Lagos. Advice needed urgently because I want to start making my cool dollars.
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
ogbu80:
e de smell well well grin
Hey man, u HV replied your pm
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nanaborga:
Real recognize real

Not too late bro promotional fight with person of your weight
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by Akuruoulo(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Joshua always fighting old men
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by PureNigerian: 6:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
SocialJustice:

Please, tell him
Re: Anthony Joshua Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather Moments After Knocking Out Pulev by redzerulesbaby: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA’S UNIVERSITY POST UTME.
I am a Jambite, due to the lock down so many things have been delayed but recently so many higher institutions in the country are getting back on track but Abubakar Tafawa Balewa’s University Post UTME Portal is yet to be activated to enable prospective students log in for screening .As someone who would love to write the post utme/screening to at least know where I stand .I am asking ,if anyone have information of what is going on in the university, I implore you to please share.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Family On Christmas Day (Photo) / Lionel Messi Wants Neymar To Follow Him To Manchester City / Caster Semenya And Violet Raseboya's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.