Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? (847 Views)

My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by odinson1(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Maybe she's sick or Heavily pregnant or maybe she just asked you to,can you wash them her?

Give your reasons why you can or cannot
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by BaddieFreak(f): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mumu thread

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by greymiles: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
That’s my hobby.
I love washing pants, especially gstring

Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by dollytino4real(f): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
u can not wash it with hand but u can use teeth to remove dem abi!!
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by paulolee(m): 12:13am On Dec 14, 2020
notin bad bcoz she de wash mine
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 14, 2020
odinson1:
Maybe she's sick or Heavily pregnant

She doesn't have to be before I could wash. It's always been a surprise & she appreciated it when I did. Helping her with the washing was the greatest assistance I could render while she was working as a filling station attendant then. Anytime I paid her a surprise visit, she would jump & embraced me,,, not minding the weight differencegrin. Of course, she was never a dirty or lazy type. Now my ex though. I can still gladly do for any other that is worth it cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Thattallgirl(f): 12:19am On Dec 14, 2020
dollytino4real:
cheesy cheesy Don't mind them
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 14, 2020
I hope Lalasticlala has not joined the NL Alpha males sha grin
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by dollytino4real(f): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2020
Thattallgirl:
cheesy cheesy Don't mind them
men with their pretence
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 14, 2020
I can only wash her clothes not panties..
tf!!

Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by konkonbilo(m): 4:13am On Dec 14, 2020
No! I can't even allow anyone wash my own boxers.. Make everyone do thier laundries.
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nazgul: 5:38am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't even wash my own clothes sef...not to talk of someone else's own.
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by uthlaw: 6:39am On Dec 14, 2020
SimplyFacts:

She doesn't have to be before I could wash. It's always been a surprise & she appreciated it when I did. Helping her with the washing was the greatest assistance I could render while she was working as a filling station attendant then. Anytime I paid her a surprise visit, she would jump & embraced me,,, not minding the weight differencegrin. Of course, she was never a dirty or lazy type. Now my ex though. I can still gladly do for any other that is worth it cool
you no get job then abi?

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by uthlaw: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2020
dollytino4real:
men with their pretence
pretence go shock you!
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by solomon36670: 7:20am On Dec 14, 2020
That’s my hobby.I love washing pants, especially gstring
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Camelot65: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Wash panties??
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Silentgroper(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2020
With washing machine, yes! With hands, no

1 Like

Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by AstroG: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2020
God forbid,lemme cease to be a man whenever I try such undecided
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by odinson1(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Nazgul:
I don't even wash my own clothes sef...not to talk of someone else's own.

Lazy youth grin
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 14, 2020
may the Lord take my breath anyday I wash a hoe's pant
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Nazgul: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2020
odinson1:

Lazy youth grin
No time for that...I drop them at the laundry every weekend, then wash my undies personally. I hate house chores.
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by Telegram234(m): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2020
dollytino4real:
ABI nahh.
Re: Can You Wash The Undies Of Your Girlfriend Or Wife? by thatsleepboy1: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Love is sweet sha. I've not fallen in love before so when I get there, I'll come back to share my own story

(1) (Reply)

Why Being Physically Attractive As A Guy can slow Your Progress! / Anger Issues / Bill Gates' Marriage Crashed Because He Had An Affair With A Microsoft Employee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.