Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,890 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane (52609 Views)

Davido Unfollows 2baba, Wizkid, Timaya For Not Congratulating Him / Peter Okoye Shares Lovely Family Vacation Photos / Peter Okoye Shares Photo Of How Arsenal Fans Now Watch Football After 4-0 Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by LegendVibes: 4:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Singer Paul Okoye has shared a video of his colleagues Wizkid, Timaya and Runtown sleeping on a plane, Igbere TV reports.

Paul, 39, showed the singers sleeping as he made the video and laughed at them in an Instagram post on Saturday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cIEHgcOYNs

“Trouble maker @timayatimaya @wizkidayo @runtown Equatorial Guinea,” he wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIsZj9bHGBb/?igshid=1md6l7it01c77

Timaya shared pictures of himself, Paul and Wizkid on Instagram.

He captioned the post saying, “Great guy. CHULO way.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvpUPYllch/?igshid=fp8fctqmaz4p

They were billed to perform at the presidential wedding ceremony in Equitorial Guinea.

Wizkid returned to Nigeria from UK with his son Zion and baby mama Jada Pollock on Friday.

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Mokason288(m): 4:22am On Dec 14, 2020
FTC BACK TO BACK

In the last picture Timaya still looking like sleep dey worry me ooo
Paul Okoye AKA Rude Boy for your mind you don dress fine be that shocked

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

29 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Humanoid01(m): 5:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Wizkid and Timaya look somehow in the last picture.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by LawLab247: 5:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 14, 2020
. ...
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by PCG001: 8:52am On Dec 14, 2020

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Favemmzar200(m): 8:52am On Dec 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Paul wicked sha

Buh who knows if itnis staged sleep KBO

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Beamsoil: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Enjoying their lives

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by BlessedNuel: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Omo...... celebrity lifestyle dey sweet oh

23 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Sultty(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
So what before nko are they super humans??

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by slawormiir: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.. .body nor be fire wood sha
All these artiste dey try ....
No huzzle dey easy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by AFULA(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
OK Ay
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Frustrated007: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by DrayZee: 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Legends.

domiinique:
These are men.

9 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Dave0116(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Agbaya sha
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Mokason288:
In the last picture Timaya still looking like sleep dey worry me ooo

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

On point

Bro I swear nothing like exhaustion after long hours flight

Irs called jetlag

You go dey yarn sleep go dey worry you grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by bukkysam(f): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
What is special here now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Ihatemumu: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
F
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by lyniyke(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Nice one ☺️
I sell affordable lands from 2.2m in Ibeju Lekki immediately after Amen Estate.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by gokay11(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
See the kind news that is gracing the front page on a Monday morning.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Marvieduke(f): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Old news
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by OYENIYIJK: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Life of a celebrity wink

Meanwhile let's deal with your PayPal funds wink

Come with your rate wink

We move together if you're not satisfied with my rate wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by simhosting: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
angry
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by alphaRego01(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
See mean wey go chill .na seniors time be dis.men of yesterday o wey bin de hustle.men wey don collect plenty insult for street.
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Ronaldinho10(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
nice one,
who wants to become a millionaire this year by selling farm manures. I will show you where to get manure very cheap for #300 naira and resell for 700 to 800 naira per bag. you will really make so much money from this guaranteed.

do call us for more info
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Sirmuel1(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
You're welcome wizzy! Hoping to see you in my palace wink
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Alejobs: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
cool
Re: Paul Okoye Shares Video Of Wizkid, Timaya And Runtown Sleeping On Plane by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Even God rested on the 7th day
Man must rest, ain't easy

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bobrisky: EFCC Warning On Abuse Of The Naira (Photos) / Obasanjo And Churchill Come For Tonto Dikeh In An Edited Video / Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.