Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Come, Let Us Narrate How We Have Been Scammed ... - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Come, Let Us Narrate How We Have Been Scammed ... (250 Views)

Please How Real Is Kashfinance.com.....hope I Haven't Been Scammed / Come Let's BANK Together!! / Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Come, Let Us Narrate How We Have Been Scammed ... by obrien29(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Have you ever been scammed?

Would you mind sharing about how you were scammed?

For me, all my life since I started making investment as a 20-year-old boy, I have been scammed. Like back to back. Those peeps don't pity me at all.

My first bad investment was MMM where I lost 30k.

Then I was young and naive and didn't know how a proper investment should be. You remember that after MMM, several Ponzi scheme also came out. Ultimate Cycler and co. I was scammed by a website who said you invest and they use your money to place bets. One naira I didn't see.

Then recently, in the office where I worked, a man introduced to an investment where he said he trusted the young chap. The young man had an office and a business. Along the line, after the investment, 100k, the man couldn't pay anything he promised. Even the money we used for investment we didn't see. I swear this one devastated me, because I felt I had grown and would no longer make stupid decisions. Lo and behold.

There are more that I don't want to talk about.

Tell us about your scamming history? Have you ever been scammed and lost some money? How did you feel?

I am Chinweokwu Ukwueze, Founder of https://www.evure.com.ng
Re: Come, Let Us Narrate How We Have Been Scammed ... by LawLab247: 6:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Ok

(1) (Reply)

If I Had Knwn I Wuld Av Invested In Dis Long Tym Ago&make Nothin Les Than....... / Check Out How To Get $100 A Day From Youtube / I Have An Idea That Will Revolutionize Agric And Power: I Need Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.