Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat (35045 Views)

6 Ways To Make Toothbrushing Fun For Kids / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: 6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat by owobokiri(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Esyy:

Hi owobokiri,

Have you tried taking lemon water during early mornings?

My mum used that for her belly fats and it gave tremendous results.

Anyways, you can also fast track the process with exercises and diets......if you care to know more, I can share a video that would guide you through that.

Sorry for the delayed reply.. An overzealous moderator took his frustration with Buharis Nigeria on me.. Over two months ban! You can imagine..

I can't take some fruits because of my mild ulcer. But i do walk around a bit , though my type of work makes me sit a lot unless when traveling..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Student Doctor Caused Woman's Death During Childbirth In Edo (Photos) / Tomcat: The Dreaded "Electric Ant" / Some Diseases You Can Detect Yourself Through Smell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.