Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,330 members, 7,808,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill (22050 Views)

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Nigeria’s First Set Of Quintuplets Celebrate 17th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 14, 2020
3.7 What? Why is the hospital being so unrealistic? .where do they expect her to get such amount of money?

They better wake up from lala land and release that woman. 3 million my foot. Even God who gave her the quintuplets didn't charge her a dime grin.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by JoeEeL(m): 8:44am On Dec 14, 2020
emperorAY:
why is the national health insurance not working in this part of the world. affordable health care is the right of every citizen.

Sorry but the APCs and PDPs don't see it that way buddy. cool
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by sinkhole: 8:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Okuda:
these babies must be hulk. wey dey one dey consume 5k on feeding per day
not normal feeding, the babies (all five) were born prematurely and will need to be incubated with special care, upon all the care self, two still died!
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by emperorAY(m): 8:51am On Dec 14, 2020
JoeEeL:

Sorry but the APCs and PDPs don't see it that way buddy. cool
I think it goes beyond party affiliation , we just lack strong institutions
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by sinkhole: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
3.7 What? Why is the hospital being so unrealistic? .where do they expect her to get such amount of money?

They better wake up from lala land and release that woman. 3 million my foot. Even God who gave her the quintuplets didn't charge her a dime grin.

The hospital need their money in order to continue being called an hospital.
I think the hospital should have allowed them to go home but signed an undertaking in the presence of a lawyer, leveraging on the fact that the man is a pastor. The hospital should then get the full contact details, including their relatives and made them agree on a payment term.
Keeping them indefinitely in the hospital will only compound the already compounded situation.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 14, 2020
ikorodureporta:

A woman, Mrs Abigail Musa, who was delivered of five babies after 23 years of bareness, has been stranded at the Fertile Ground Hospital, Zaramaganda Road, Jos, Plateau State,

https://punchng.com/mother-of-quintuplets-stranded-in-hospital-accumulates-n3-7m-bill/

The name of that hospital though... smiley
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 14, 2020
sinkhole:
The hospital need their money in order to continue being called an hospital.
I think the hospital should have allowed them to go home but signed an undertaking in the presence of a lawyer, leveraging on the fact that the man is a pastor. The hospital should then get the full contact details, including their relatives and made them agree on a payment term.
Keeping them indefinitely in the hospital will only compound the already compounded situation.

That bill is just so ridiculous. Why is it So high? She should not be made to pay that kind of money. For what now? It's too much.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by sinkhole: 9:06am On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:

That bill is just so ridiculous. Why is it So high? She should not be made to pay that kind of money. For what now? It's too much.
cheesy cheesy operation to remove five babies, at once, and incubate them for more than two months will not be cheap and besides, the hospital is a private hospital!
The parents themselves are not even blaming the hospital for anything, I think they understood the reason for the hospital's decision. The kids must have been given the maximum care available which will definitely not be available in government's hospital!

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by sinkhole: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2020
mansakhalifa:

The name of that hospital though... smiley
I believe it is a fertility hospital.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2020
sinkhole:
cheesy cheesy operation to remove five babies, at once, and incubate them for more than two months will not be cheap and besides, the hospital is a private hospital!
The parents themselves are not even blaming the hospital for anything, I think they understood the reason for the hospital's decision. The kids must have been given the maximum care available which will definitely not be available in government's hospital!

Yeah I understand all that but ain't they deceiving themselves by thinking this couple can cough out that amount in this hard times?

They are not even thinking of how the man is going to fend for this bundle of joy when they get home. All they are after is their money. It's inhumane of them.

Let the FG come to their aid then.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by mechanics(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2020
God will surely provide for him to settle the medical bills.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by lilyheaven: 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Abatemtem:
IVF in action
If you think they have money for IVF,
Then I’m pretty sure 3million Naira will be a change to them .
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by lafiagi007: 9:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Nightstalker:
;
Une see what I was saying when you people where attacking me

I don't support kidnapping but these Northerners have kids theyCan't carter for

These one will all end up in bokoharam if not for these road side adoption agencies

See sometimes let's think outside the box

Someone should just collect these kids and send to a family in the south looking for kids
You are a mumu man!, someone gave birth to five children at a go and you're blaming him/her? Is it their fault? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Emeka71(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
They should just let her go as she would continue to rack up bills.
Not easy.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Okuda(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2020
sinkhole:
not normal feeding, the babies (all five) were born prematurely and will need to be incubated with special care, upon all the care self, two still died!

they say na 5k per child per day ooooo.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Liposure: 10:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Talk about Mixed blessing. God will see them through ijn
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by sinkhole: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2020
Okuda:

they say na 5k per child per day ooooo.
I once know of an adult, who eventually died, on oxygen for like five days. Each day the man almost always consume one bottle, when the final bill was brought, omo na gbese o!
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by frozen70(f): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Marvieduke:
The hospital no get shame at all after killing two out of the five babies.

Learn to seive and filter your words before spilling them out,

you must not talk all the time, especially when you know that such words will expose your low level of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by tonyson010(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Marvieduke:

This is bad. Y accuse the hospital of killing two of the children?
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by pacespot(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Where is the hospital located, what are the items in the bill? Those quintuplets must have grown old then
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Blackdisciple(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Only in Nigerian hospitals unusual things like this happens
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Dejicano(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wait oooo, na Jesus them born ni
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by junique629(f): 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
That would be great oo,or 50naira sef,
mu2sa2:
Supposing every nairalander were to support them with just N10, ten naira.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Abatemtem(m): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
People save up for IVF over time and the cost is around 800k to a million so it's much more easier to get over time.
lilyheaven:

If you think they have money for IVF,
Then I’m pretty sure 3million Naira will be a change to them .
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Amhappy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nairalandian:
Las las one politician will pay off the bills now that it has gone public

Let them pay,na our money
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by utajiri92(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
That money na chicken change. The only reason they stayed in the hospital for that long is because they refused to make it public all this while. But now that they have bring it to our ears, I trust Nigerians, it is settled.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by Marvieduke(f): 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
frozen70:

Learn to seive and filter your words before spilling them out,

you must not talk all the time, especially when you know that such words will expose your low level of reasoning

You that have high level of reasoning well done.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by kareemkamil(m): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
May Almighty Allah bless you and the kids
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by translux(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
The op should have assist the pastor by posting a Bank account number, please how do we contact the pastor.
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by EmekaA125(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Marvieduke:
How did the hospital kill two of the babies?
Let's be mindful of what we say in public space. What of you are called upon to explain ur assertion now; would you be able to prove it?
Re: Mother Of Quintuplets Stranded In Hospital. Incurs N3.7million Bill by adedamola777: 8:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Tag the state government

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Felix Ikejimba And His Wife Welcome Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / I Don't Trust Her Anymore / ₦238Million Rescue Operation To Save Spanish Boy Trapped In Well For 11days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.