Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! (9354 Views)

I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Dat2jo: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2020
I have been fantasizing about licking my wife's azzhole but never got the courage to do it cos i felt it was gross. But this morning after she was out of the shower i pushed her down on the couch and i was sucking her VJ, i drifted to the butthole and she went wild and oboy I enjoyed it and was rock hard. You guys should try it too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by EdricBond: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
This is exactly what I meant when I said that parents shouldn't bring into this World, Souls that they can't take care of. sad
They don't know that this one is now turning into a Dog that licks Asshole, how would they know if they didn't had time for him!

42 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Laaro Monday,na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nazgul: 9:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Chie

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Kingdemu: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2020
Nawao...When U go chop her shyt?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Iyanma! Pukes

3 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by thatsleepboy1: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Dat2jo:
I have been fantasizing about licking my wife's azzhole but never got the courage to do it cos i felt it was gross. But this morning after she was out of the shower i pushed her down on the couch and i was sucking her VJ, i drifted to the butthole and she went wild and oboy I enjoyed it and was rock hard. You guys should try it too

Give us pictures and videos so that we will soapy na

What u think?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by thatsleepboy1: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
EdricBond:
This is exactly what I meant when I said that parents shouldn't bring into this World, Souls that they can't take care of. sad
They don't know that this one is now turning into a Dog that licks Asshole, how would they know if they didn't had time for him!

Guy take your frustration else where biko

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by illicit(m): 10:14am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by okeyben10: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Ewwww cry

I hear when a person doesn't deworm regularly, d worms could come out of d intestines, party around d butt hole and go back inside embarassed embarassed

What if yu were licking on those worms?? shocked shocked

Imagine what that would do to your throat lipsrsealed
Yu beta go and deworm b4 uu hv cancer of d esophagus.

Ewwwwwww....i know se na yuh wife. But if you're gonna b doing such, please lead healthy lives and b hygiene concious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by FlamieB(m): 10:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Dat2jo:

The feeling is out of this world. We both lick each other's butthole.

@OP. Its nice to read this from you, dudes are really missing some great feelings down there wink

3 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by paulolee(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2020
madness dey o
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by PAWG(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
‘If sex isn’t nasty, you ain’t doing it right’

grin

Congrats sir

14 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by tnerro1(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
The butt hole was rock hard? Anyway with your wahala you surpose do more. Anyway, as long as Na wifely, no wahala

2 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2020
I like getting rim job but will never give it

2 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Brownoctopus: 11:12am On Dec 14, 2020
:oThis world is full of surprises
sighs...
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Dreyton36: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2020
If u nor make am for this life you go they vex

Shey na that same mouth u wan take beg God for goodies

3 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Drizzy5001(m): 11:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Smelly bum bum sad
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2020
lol op don wereygrin
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 14, 2020
Op your post confirms the saying!!!!

THESE WORLD IS REALLY FULL OF SHIT

2 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
So many children on this forum especially this section.

So whatever you do with your wife is for public knowledge? This is why it's good to marry a mature man. Not all these overgrown babies.

I pity your wife.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by martius101(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Dat2jo:

eleribu sonbori

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by martius101(m): 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
FlamieB:

The feeling is out of this world. We both suck each other's butthole.

@OP. Its nice to read this from you, dudes are really missing some great feelings down there wink

another eleribu spotted.
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Headlesschicken(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
undecided Yuh ancestors would be really disappointed in you...
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by MiztaSpark(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Only guys that date or marry dirty ladies who don't properly maintain their VJ or butt always see such act as disgusting. The day they will meet such very neat ladies they will understand what they have missed all this while.

13 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Famexit(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
So many children on this forum especially this section.

So whatever you do with your wife is for public knowledge? This is why it's good to marry a mature man. Not all these overgrown babies.

I pity your wife.

Sha you know him wife??

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by JovialJune(f): 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dat2jo:

Nice one, nothing new.

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by idahme(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
MiztaSpark:
Only guys that date or marry dirty ladies who don't properly maintain their VJ or butt always see such act as disgusting. The day they will meet such very neat ladies they will understand what they have missed all this while.

There is no neat lady when it comes to things like this, if you like wash from now to tommorow you can't eliminate the dangers you can only reduce..

https://www.news24.com/health24/Experts/Question/girlfriend-wants-me-to-lick-her-anus-20030611
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by SILENTandSMART2: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
hahahaha grin grin

buhahahaha grin
kakakakaka grin
hehehehehe grin
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Kingfragz: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
That's just bullshit bro

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by MiztaSpark(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
idahme:

There is no neat lady when it comes to things like this, if you like wash from now to tommorow you can't eliminate the dangers you can only reduce..

https://www.news24.com/health24/Experts/Question/girlfriend-wants-me-to-lick-her-anus-20030611

Eliminate which dangers?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Flatulate In Your Boyfriend's Presence? / This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) / Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.