Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! (9355 Views)

I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady / I Cheated On My Husband For The First Time, It Felt Great / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by MissEfe(f): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congratulations
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rimming/analingus, it's your life and your wife's.

1 Like

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by LisaAnne(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Rickmann: 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dat2jo:
I have been fantasizing about licking my wife's azzhole but never got the courage to do it cos i felt it was gross. But this morning after she was out of the shower i pushed her down on the couch and i was sucking her VJ, i drifted to the butthole and she went wild and oboy I enjoyed it and was rock hard. You guys should try it too

Who got u a phone pls?
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by seanwilliam(m): 5:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
PopSmoke:
I like getting rim job but will never give it
same here.. I like rimming die but I will never stoop so low to do it not even pussy sucking.. can’t do that shit grin
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by hashtagged(m): 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
We have lost another soul

3 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by GreenArrow1(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kingfragz:
That's just bullshit bro

Nope. Humanshit.

4 Likes

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by RealEzee(m): 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
So many children on this forum especially this section.

So whatever you do with your wife is for public knowledge? This is why it's good to marry a mature man. Not all these overgrown babies.

I pity your wife.
do u know his wife?
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Kessythegeek(m): 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
JovialJune:

Nice one, nothing new.

Seems you've seen way too much in life cool cool
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by CandyOps(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
LisaAnne:
lipsrsealed

Happy birthday bunny. Prayers sent. Send me cake. I'd like to eat some cake smiley
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by idahme(m): 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
MiztaSpark:

Eliminate which dangers?

Is it difficult to read? Ur questions already answered.
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by paix(m): 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dat2jo:
I have been fantasizing about licking my wife's azzhole but never got the courage to do it cos i felt it was gross. But this morning after she was out of the shower i pushed her down on the couch and i was sucking her VJ, i drifted to the butthole and she went wild and oboy I enjoyed it and was rock hard. You guys should try it too
Suck it? You were supposed to eat it!!
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by tnerro1(m): 8:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
paix:
Suck it? You were supposed to eat it!!

Werey
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op, U Are Really Mad 4 Doing Dis, See As U Wan Make Me Vomit.

1 Share

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by LisaAnne(f): 11:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
CandyOps:

Happy birthday bunny. Prayers sent. Send me cake. I'd like to eat some cake smiley
Come get the cake here grin
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by cunley(m): 11:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sha make sure you take amarem for the sake of your mouth
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by JasperVII(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2020

Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by MiztaSpark(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2020
idahme:

Is it difficult to read? Ur questions already answered.

I should be the one asking you if you can't read because you are just quoting me and going off point. If you don't understand my first comment then move on without quoting me again.
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by CandyOps(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2020
LisaAnne:

Come get the cake here grin

It's feels kinda weird talking about wanting some of your cake on a thread about eating cakes doesn't it? smiley
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by idahme(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
MiztaSpark:

I should be the one asking you if you can't read because you are just quoting me and going off point. If you don't understand my first comment then move on without quoting me again.

I rest my case, enlightenment is not a must for all. It's just a choice if you do choose that road good for you.
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Some sperm are supposed to be poured on the bed
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Robinho22: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by RichardRandy: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
PopSmoke:
I like getting rim job but will never give it

Ur head dey there , Yoruba girls sabi that thing die
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by Mrscarter(f): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2020
okeyben10:
Ewwww cry

I hear when a person doesn't deworm regularly, d worms could come out of d intestines, party around d butt hole and go back inside embarassed embarassed

What if yu were licking on those worms?? shocked shocked

Imagine what that would do to your throat lipsrsealed
Yu beta go and deworm b4 uu hv cancer of d esophagus.

Ewwwwwww....i know se na yuh wife. But if you're gonna b doing such, please lead healthy lives and b hygiene concious

Party around the but hole?! Hahahaha
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by SmellingAnus(m): 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by dollytino4real(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
SmellingAnus:
grin grin grin
guy I don miss u tire here o!
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by francisbarrack(m): 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
CalliDora1:
So many children on this forum especially this section.

So whatever you do with your wife is for public knowledge? This is why it's good to marry a mature man. Not all these overgrown babies.

I pity your wife.

Op is just trying to Express his feeling. Wu knws wu might b interested to try it next.
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by SmellingAnus(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
dollytino4real:
guy I don miss u tire here o!
me too dear.. Is just that I no too dey available now
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by dollytino4real(f): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
SmellingAnus:
me too dear.. Is just that I no too dey available now
yes o! I dey expect gift from u 4 dis Xmas o
Re: I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! by DrFunmisticGlow: 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cropophillia!!! <Pukes>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Is Your GF When You Ask Her What She Brings To The Table (Funny Photos) / Yahoo Yahoo Money And The Ladies / My Girlfriend Is A Bank Marketer, She Recently Returned Home Without Her Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.