Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School (13940 Views)

Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Orjioorji(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:
Buhari is in Kastina for a 1 week break, his visits is not to entertain any kidnapping story...

That's in Garba Shehu's voice
sai baba how market. Buhari is dead that man parading himself up and down is not Buhari.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Blackdisciple(m): 11:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Sure he will not cos that's the type of person he is ( I don't care ) but sometimes I wonder how people still vote him in for second after seeing his incompetency from the first tenure, and if given chance they will still wanna vote him in for third term...
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by sojfarm: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
To go and do what?

His visit will be of no use

Rather he will allow the production crew to product the next speech and to perfect the stage script
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Nyanabo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Oin grin

Ok lets admit that 150mins is too much for him to travel by road. BUT is there no airforce base in katisna with a chopper available or maybe a wealthy individual with one in the state ?

What do these old men take us for sai baba resign na if you can't keep up please.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by AiooAi: 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
He's busy with oza thinking
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by RedGreenBlueRGB: 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
The people surprised are the people who still believe Buhari is alive.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Reference(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Designsking:
So much trouble for this administration

It is called "State of the Nation" or one USA, "State of the Union" which is a barometer of broadly the well being of the nation and how leadership manages the quality of life.

This government has ignored it completely for a myriad of reasons a lot of people say ranging from promoting sectional interests to deep nepotism and other institutional misdeeds that has weakened the state by demoralising a broad spectrum of citizens.

The stronger a people feel about their country now, the more optimistic they will be about its future prospects and the more patriotic they will tend be. People guard and cherish what they hold dear. Nigeria suffers deep vulnerabilities because most people simply do not care about its future caused once again by gross maladministration.

That is the undeniable "State of Nigeria" and it is what sinks us to further depths of decay month on month, year on year. The value this government has added to Nigeria this past six years is questionable and some will say downright negative. Nigeria is undoubtedly weaker that it has ever been since 1964, 65 and into 71 to 74.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Gabbriell: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
There is something fishy about the timing of the attack. I think the government know more to it.

You can't blame him for not going...he has his reasons.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by AerialMapper: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
LOL!

Someone that is not even aware! He is currently in Katsina, yet a delegation came from Abuja to visit the school

Tell me who the real INEFFECTUAL BUFFON is?
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by MyGeneration(m): 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gabbriell:
There is something fishy about the timing of the attack. I think the government know more to it.

You can't blame him for not going...he has his reasons.
That's what I told people.

This is similar to chibok issue, before u know it when the release those buys they will say they are taking them all to USA for their studies just like chibok... Dz people dae scam us
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by coconat(m): 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
4 meta is a meta4
SKhanmi:
33, 333 , 3333. Used worldwide. When you see that number in news media, they are trying to tell you something else. Mostly with planned events. Think I'm wrong. Start observing. You'll be shocked at how widely used it is.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by OfficialAPCNig: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I am not surprise, Like I said...

Those children were probably kidnapped by this Administration.

They would soon free them and claim victory.

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

From both international and our local fund.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Why is Borno state rapidly developing despite years of insurgency??

Go through this thread and see things for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/borno-after-11-years-insurgency#93130778

The Government staged kankara kidnap.

That exact script was played in dapchi.

Nigerians are just too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.
This is treason yoruba moslem.

Accusing the govt of terrorism is high treason. Be guided.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Tundex911: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bubu still attending to his cow...

He go soon show up okay
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
buhari the worst ever
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by jeiz333: 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
I guess he is self-isolating, due to the spread and exposure of his top Generals and close aids to the corona virus.

Lets keep him in prayers and also pray for the safe return of the children and also that God saves Nigeria.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by ganjaman: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Le124:

https://punchng.com/katsina-mass-abduction-outrage-over-buharis-failure-to-visit-school-333-still-missing-says-gov/
Since they don't want to impeach this President I suggest a military coup. It has gotten to that oo
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by cpu2006(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
So, Not visiting the school is our problem? what is he going to say when he reach the school?
He should resign or sacked the service chief. Simple sad
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Queenserah26(f): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm not shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonye Princewill Quits APC Over Muslim-Muslim Presidential Ticket / 2023: I’ll Be First Independent Governor Of Lagos – Jandor / It's Illegal And Unconstitutional To Sell Off National Assets - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.