Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing (23204 Views)

Abductor Of Kankara Schoolboys, Auwal Daudawa Shot Dead / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch / Kankara School Abduction: How I Escaped From The Gunmen - Student Tells BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by MrBONE2(m): 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:
We have problems with data in this country.

The governor said 333
Shehu Garbage said 10
Daily Trust said 668

Who should we believe?

Let believe their parents

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by gurunlocker: 11:37am On Dec 14, 2020
How will a group a people just kidnap 600+ students at once?.

No intelligence tip of anything? Security agencies?

I hope they are not playing politics with people lives and later come out to claim victory?
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Akfrenzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Omezif(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2020
This bandits name they are using is quite confusing, why not say torrorists to clear in mind.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Akfrenzy(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2020
LIES UPON LIES
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Glycosunde: 11:44am On Dec 14, 2020
Boko Haram kidnapped the children while the FG teargassed the parents. Zombies isn't your zaddy so wonderful. Nonsense Ingredients

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Brushstrokes20: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!....
and one GARBAGE shehu said 10?..

The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of disasters!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Donedeal1(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Everything in my native nation is politics, after more than 4days the minister of education, minister of disaster----,or the other governmental agencies are not yet confirmed, wait to hear from our minister of information if you are still in need of evidence of how bad things have gone with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Jossyfwesh(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2020
#BringbackourBoys...

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by kmst1: 11:48am On Dec 14, 2020
omoharry:
Ur sarcasm is something else
We don't have a choice any longer than to become sarcastic till 2023

As sad as it is, we only can pity ourselves
Wahala no cost at all for naija
Na small money we take buy am for 2015

I still dey house becos of ASUU strike angry

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Temptee101(m): 11:48am On Dec 14, 2020
shocked

Buhari should be investigated, he probably travelled to kastina to provide security for the kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by sulasa07(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Nbotee:
It is only a classic fool dat doesnt know d govt now suppresses information. A govt dat has resorted to lying at every given opportunity jus to cover up it's failures. They'll sit in Abuja and deny any report. Till date Dapchi is now a forgotten case, and now over 600 boys were kidnapped right under the President's nose in his home state.. They will find a way to blame the opposition. I'm sure if the any foreign media have made dis fact finding reports, dey would have blamed the west for trying to destabilise the country with fake news
I saw the news on DW News of Germany

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Brushstrokes20: 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!....
and one GARBAGE shehu said 10?..

The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of disasters!
Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!!

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Blackdisciple(m): 11:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm this is chibok allover again, may God help us

On that same day Mr President was around ooo...

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Harrykn: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
shey this news nah fake so?

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Remix10(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
What does FG gain in lying, Garba Shehu just said there are only 33 boys missing, Why? is it not pertinent for a presidential spokesman to make his findings with all tools at his beck and call before spewing thrash? This country is just damned, ass lickers of Baba are everywhere trying very hard to cover his stinking ass, Spits! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by anochuko01(m): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2020
AdaNri1:
Until I see Buhari live in a press conference, I believe Jibril Al-Sudan is impersonating him.
Where is Buhari?
Man doesn't wanna die of coro naa
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Farki: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2020
I thought it was fake news.
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by tonyson010(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Nbotee:
It is only a classic fool dat doesnt know d govt now suppresses information. A govt dat has resorted to lying at every given opportunity jus to cover up it's failures. They'll sit in Abuja and deny any report. Till date Dapchi is now a forgotten case, and now over 600 boys were kidnapped right under the President's nose in his home state.. They will find a way to blame the opposition. I'm sure if the any foreign media have made dis fact finding reports, dey would have blamed the west for trying to destabilise the country with fake news.

The bolded are the key points. FG is giving figures, State Gov is giving his figure, the principal gave his own figure. Let wait for those that did the adoption to talk how many they took.
The govt is no longer coordinated.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Cliotips: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by DonCortino: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Moferere:
We have problems with data in this country.

The governor said 333
Shehu Garbage said 10
Daily Trust said 668

Who should we believe?

the school and the victims parents.
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by creepsyme(f): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
That's including the ones that absconded before the kidnap and the truants also. Nigerians and naming figures like election result!
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by bigfish3k: 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
They are always reducing the numbers of casualties of this failed administration

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by kunleham(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
RedScorpion:
May God help those young boys and may they return safely to their families.
Those are another fighters in making!

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Kaiser20: 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Very soon Arewa will organise Islamic award in Niger republic for Buhari as the best president in Africa, he will be accompanied by Nasir El _rufai and hundreds of northern big men to Niger.

4 Likes

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by juman(m): 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
This country is in soup.

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Hearme(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
With all this confusion about the number of students missing, the school appears to be a day school. How come they still had that number of students in school on a Friday night?

Something is fishy.
Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by tnerro1(m): 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
We still don’t give a fvck, any southern person that sends his children to go school in the north. Then be ready for something like this and it will be your fault

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by Whitecoal711: 12:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
This one is too big to hide or deny
naija which way

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by pickatyouu: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Garba shehu will say it's just 10. He is always concerned about figures.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you

1 Like

Re: Kankara School Register Shows 668 Schoolboys Still Missing by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
somebody02:
I thought the government through Garba Sheu gave a number less than 50 yesterday.
I'm sure the security agents must have combed the surroundings.
Garbage sheu claim only 10 were missing as at this morning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Otan-Ile, Osun Over Arrest Of Indigenes (Photos) / Nigeria In Deep Economic Trouble: “FG, States, LGs Share N518.5bn For June” / Court Remands Babangida Aliyu In Prison Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.