Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,385 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Relationships are Overrated - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships are Overrated (23659 Views)

Relationships Are Now More Difficult Than Ever. / Is This Why Relationships Are Stressful? / Most Distance Relationships Are Pure Scam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationships are Overrated by pretteemee(f): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Arinze96:
Who is/should be considered a good woman?

Every woman is good in her own way,depends on your/my/his/her own definition of 'good', just find your own kind of 'good' and move on but its wrong for you to paint every woman bad.
Re: Relationships are Overrated by Seyzcham91(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
you said it all

What a Smart Niggaaar you are
samtoles:
Damn niggaaarrr
(Dont know why I had to say Damnn niggaarrr. Probably to succum to the trend of one Nairalander like that who starts his comment on women bashing with that cliche...Yeah, so...Dammmn niggarrrr once again)

Don't get married.

Marriage favours only women. There is nothing in it for you as a man. That pvssy and round bobby you want to die un top will soon sag, the beauty will fade once she is 35 while you are still waxing strong and handsome. You will leave your entire life to satisfy another man's daughter who will contribute absolutely nothing to your life. No shame in a man not getting married. The society only puts stupid pressure on you and las las na woman shame dey cash if them no marry.

Get a baby mama and live a peaceful life. 90% of married men are regretting ever walking that lane but they are afraid to confess it.

It is not in the nature of a man to fvck one pussy forever. Men are designed to test many waters. Getting married to one woman is cheating nature, and once you start looking outside for more fresh punna, she will catch you and start a war. So why the fvck are you getting married?
Re: Relationships are Overrated by Seyzcham91(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thats the whole point of the Thread bro! Dating or courting and Marriage are Under (Relationship)
kenodrill:
Even marriage is overrated!

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by Frustrated007: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm happy men are waking up.
There's a silent war brewing cheesy
chrisj2:
So what happens next when one has been ensnared? It is just so difficult having to endure such liabilities without so much benefit. The sex is also overrated - a lot them are rubbish at it; they just want to be penetrated and think sweaty, energetic and so-called multiple rounds is all that is about...
Boring!
It is just about children for me but in my case, it was not easy to just keep her as a baby mama - curses!
Damn family and their religious and so-called cultural and traditional ways.
Some cannot even bring up children properly - they get angry quickly and do not stick to any routines and structure the children for a successful life. Many cannot wait to send the children to school even before 2 years old despite some not even employed. Chai - successful Nigerian men gets scammed easily by women. But most of the women are spoiled by men - and that gives some of them mouth and expectations beyond their worth.
Fancy broke women cursing some men as broke!

2 Likes

Re: Relationships are Overrated by DonroxyII: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
There comes a time in a man's life when you will feel so lonely and incomplete, you will have a beautiful apartment, cars and a steady income, then you will know you are missing something. That is you need a family. You need someone to go home to.

Dear Lord .... My present Hunger !
Re: Relationships are Overrated by EXLOVER(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Dear Lord .... My present Hunger !
To have a successful life and a beautiful family?
Re: Relationships are Overrated by DonroxyII: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
To have a successful life and a beautiful family?
Yes sir ! I think Beautiful Family is an integral part of Successful life .. Pls Don't separate them sir grin ....

I just reached that stage u mentioned ... It feels same way as Hunger or Thirst ...
Re: Relationships are Overrated by EXLOVER(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
DonroxyII:
Yes sir ! I think Beautiful Family is an integral part of Successful life .. Pls Don't separate them sir grin
You gat some homework to do bro.
Re: Relationships are Overrated by DonroxyII: 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
You gat some homework to do bro.
Explain more ?
Re: Relationships are Overrated by Happy2020: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wayyyyy too many hoes and females with hoeish ways in Nigeria. They’re not even relationship material. Just fuxk and go material. Maybe be a baby mama.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relationships are Overrated by warxien: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ginaz:
I pity the unfortunate woman who ends up marrying the op. With the mentality he's already having , it won't take a blind man to know he won't treat his wife with dignity and esteem.

Ladies should seriously pray that God give you the man with the right frame of mind and has a sound mind. Its very important cos the mentality of the average Nigerian male is appalling.

You begin to wonder if they ever have mothers or sisters. Why don't you get your fine house , money and cars pregnant then? Why need this same women who add nothing to your lives to get pregnant for you?

Na wa.

Instead of insulting him, why not address the specific points he has made? Why not reply with a counter arguments.

I have been reading the thread waiting to see counter arguments but I see are just shallow insults and reasoning.

P.S. I am not supporting either sides.

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by Princelyon247(m): 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Exactly, my brother...
Re: Relationships are Overrated by coputa(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
You people are promoting marriage out of wedlock that produces "bastards", it is a stigma here in Africa.
Some of you championing this "baby mama"of a thing,I guess your dad paid you mum's bride price.The young men of these days are lazy and are afraid of responsibilities.you people should man up, life is not for lazy pimps

4 Likes

Re: Relationships are Overrated by Regex: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
You are a coward, be doing anyhow here so that they will not say you've fall hands abi

Na wa oh...
Re: Relationships are Overrated by MyGeneration(m): 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Goldmaxx:
what is free sex?
Act of fvcking in d name of love then when you are done fvcking u claim breakup
Re: Relationships are Overrated by ojuu4u(m): 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
samsard:
You're delusional. You guys are frauds on pulpits.

Why keep on taking panadol for someone headache, that your coconut head will soon explode for issue which you are less concern.
Re: Relationships are Overrated by samsard(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
ojuu4u:

Why keep on taking panadol for someone headache, that your coconut head will soon explode for issue which you are less concern.
Just like this one does not concern your yam head abi?

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by IkeGod221(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Deejay1000:
different strokes for different folks.
we actually need each other (my opinion).
women are back bone of men, even when its hard to find the one who truly loves you these days.

btw you wanna go into importation of goods from china beep me up in my signature
Yes boss I am interested in the importation stuff bro
Re: Relationships are Overrated by ojuu4u(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
samsard:
Just like this one does not concern your yam head abi?

Leave religion for those who cherished it, leave marriage for those who love, you air grow grey hairs ooo
Re: Relationships are Overrated by tyup(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is one of the reasons I think islamic marriage is better than Christianity. In Islam you are allowed to marry as many as you want which makes the importance attached to women drastically reduced. We Christians need to stage a protest against marrying one wife. Marrying one wife is parasitic while polygamy breeds competition among women with each and every wife trying to outdo each other in pleasing their husband. Majority of the stupid laws protecting women are from Christian countries, you can never find such in Muslim nations yet they have a more prosperous marriage than we Christians do sad

Lmao grin grin . weyrey you're back

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by DeHill(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
Send me a pm, i still give you another grace to do so, I may be your messier. Deal or not?
What kind of "messier"? Do u love him? Let him know!
Re: Relationships are Overrated by BigBrother9ja: 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
EXLOVER:
There comes a time in a man's life when you will feel so lonely and incomplete, you will have a beautiful apartment, cars and a steady income, then you will know you are missing something. That is you need a family. You need someone to go home to.

Now you won't understand cause you don't have what it takes to have a family, when that time comes you will understand.

For now keep and 4ucking around. Time will tell, I pray God answers all your prayers.
[/s]
or deh...

so why your frustrations?
Re: Relationships are Overrated by TemmyT002(m): 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
humurphia:

Where would one meet them? At shiloh?

That thing na luck and prayers jare
Re: Relationships are Overrated by Goldmaxx(f): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
MyGeneration:

Act of fvcking in d name of love then when you are done fvcking u claim breakup
is sex supposed to be paid for? if yes, what do we call paid sex?
Re: Relationships are Overrated by Robinho22: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Learn one of the most effective and powerful secret to use HONEY AND THYME to know if you are dating the right person or a player and to make your Relationship Love more Strong.
Married Couples who fights, quarrel always is recommended to create peace ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tovz60pKXo&t=3s

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button for more Powerful videos

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by MyGeneration(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Goldmaxx:
is sex supposed to be paid for? if yes, what do we call paid sex?
It's not but like I said. Relationship is d surest ticket for free sex
Re: Relationships are Overrated by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
khingTony:
Protection
grin
You can imagine
Re: Relationships are Overrated by khingTony(m): 8:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
XshegzzyeeiX:

grin

You can imagine
You too Don see am, ask a girl what she has to offer in a relationship, they no go fit answer without using Google

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by ojuu4u(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ginaz:
I pity the unfortunate woman who ends up marrying the op. With the mentality he's already having , it won't take a blind man to know he won't treat his wife with dignity and esteem.

Ladies should seriously pray that God give you the man with the right frame of mind and has a sound mind. Its very important cos the mentality of the average Nigerian male is appalling.

You begin to wonder if they ever have mothers or sisters. Why don't you get your fine house , money and cars pregnant then? Why need this same women who add nothing to your lives to get pregnant for you?

Na wa.

Average Nigeria man or average niraland urchins?

One things that every gender must knw is that, what belongs to street must surely go back to street.

A street guy or street girl is not compactible with non street ones,

If the two dear to married because of certain factors, outside compatibility, the relationship is heading to doom

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
khingTony:

You too Don see am, ask a girl what she has to offer in a relationship, they no go fit answer without using Google
I stopped doing relationship with girls.
Friends with benefits is what I plugged into full time.
If she catches feelings, I bounce immediately and move to the next FWB.

1 Like

Re: Relationships are Overrated by toye440: 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, this is one of the reasons I think islamic marriage is better than Christianity. In Islam you are allowed to marry as many as you want which makes the importance attached to women drastically reduced. We Christians need to stage a protest against marrying one wife. Marrying one wife is parasitic while polygamy breeds competition among women with each and every wife trying to outdo each other in pleasing their husband. Majority of the stupid laws protecting women are from Christian countries, you can never find such in Muslim nations yet they have a more prosperous marriage than we Christians do sad
This Gotv boy again. Why are u always confuse.
Re: Relationships are Overrated by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
MaxEli:
Wise words From an experienced Nigga
My brother avoid this scam marry by all means how do you want our IMO girls to marry abeg please marry abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Can You Share A Bed With Your Ex For A Night Without Anything Happening? / Do You Believe In The Concept Of Emotional Cheating? / Why Do Nigerians Abroad Love Big Beautiful Women (bbw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.