Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,615 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Help, How Long Does It Take Paystack To Payout Cash? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help, How Long Does It Take Paystack To Payout Cash? (231 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Loan Apps To Send Messages To Your Contacts? / Help!!! How Do I Gain Respect From People / How Long Does One Last In Sex After Drinking Megato (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help, How Long Does It Take Paystack To Payout Cash? by femmix112(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Hi guys please i am using paystack on one of my platforms i don't how long it takes to make payout i want to confirm how long and the pics below.

And i don't know if the 10h in the photo below mean it will take 10h, please help guys.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo At The Commissioning Of The Abuja Chamber Of Commerce And Industry's / Far Cry 6: Everything We Know / 9,000 New Centres Set To Begin Enrolment For NIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.