Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out (30839 Views)

Rauf Olaniyan Impeached As Oyo Deputy Governor / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Seyi Makinde: Not A Dime Of Oyo Money Will Go To Lagos, They Have No Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by AnonPoet: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
he Deputy Governor of Oyo State, Rauf Olaniyan, has cried out over what he described as unfair treatment by his boss, Governor Seyi Makinde.

Olaniyan complained bitterly of not being carried along in the government.

The deputy governor, in a PDP Elders Steering Committee report submitted to the governor, a copy of which was made available to SaharaReporters, said the governor had completely forgotten about the promises he made to him during the election.

The Oke-Ogun born deputy governor lamented that the governor only gave him few portfolios since he assumed office.

He wondered why a former senator, Agboola Halleluyah, is more relevant in the government than himself who is constitutionally number two citizen of the state.

The report partly reads, "Olaniyan complained bitterly about being oblivious about the running of the government. He said the governor has completely forgotten about the promises he made to him during the election.

"He said that the governor had treated him in the most unfair, unjust and the most unkind manner. He complained that the governor only gave him a few portfolios and he has not given him more since then. He also feels that Senator Agboola Halleluyah is more relevant than him in the government."
http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/14/makinde-not-fair-me-oyo-deputy-governor-olaniyan-cries-out

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by millionboi2: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Politics
Stop disturbin us

25 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Ykc2(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Money is the issue here

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by madridguy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Like a friend used to say, he prefer not to have any position than to be a vice/deputy.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by MarveworldNG: 12:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Not fair to both masses and elites.

Quick one: How about your interiors designed like heaven? (probably do not know what heaven looks like angry) let's give your home, hotel, office, bar interiors the best design.
Check our threads for details, whatsapp number is in the signature below.

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by espn(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
MAKINDE the WICKED WIKE of PDP SOUTHWEST REGION.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Zico5(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't know why almost all the governors act this way. Maybe some of them hate competition from their deputies. If the deputy governor position is not relevant then we should scrap it to avoid war. The deputy governor has constitutional right and the governors should treat them right.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Duru9(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
GSM why na

3 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by GeneralPula: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by BlessedNuel: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Even life itself is not fair enough in all ramification

5 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by affable4(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Have you discussed with him privately?

21 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Dididrumz(m): 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by simp: 12:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Embezzlement things.
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by helinues: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
He wondered why a former senator, Agboola Halleluyah, is more relevant in the government than himself who is constitutionally number two citizen of the state

grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by mycoolself(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Calm down

2 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by osamz007: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
espn:
Makinde the Wike

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by flexd99(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
This should be privately discussed with him na

BTW,
We sell UK used laptops with varying price/specification
Contact in signature

1 Like

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by MilesMaxwell: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who you come dey tell?

1 Like

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by collum(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
development is key to every state in Nigeria now.the governor should do the needful to bring peace to his government and bring also needed basis development projects to the people...
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by DestroyEvil: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Best Nigerian Governor ever!
Heartless APC agent deputy that has always been frantically trying to paint his Boss black from day 1.
Makinde should be extremely very careful not to eat anything this guy offers him, the sad evil Soul called rauf olaniyan is seriously eyeing the Seat of his Boss!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Otunbaigwe(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
I hope this information is false

1 Like

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by busysince1993(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
ehn eehn
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by nautybride: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Makinde that doesn't want anyone from his cabinet grant interview without his permission.
Where comest thou, you news?

Anyways, ask Osinbajo. They become relevant when the boss is absent. Deputy and vice being figure head since politics was birth in Naija.

6 Likes

Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Ofunaofu: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
angry
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by tamdun: 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin awon audio people
Re: Makinde Not Fair To Me, Oyo Deputy Governor, Olaniyan Cries Out by Generalkorex(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bleach

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout / Monarch’s Palace Razed In Etekwuru, Imo. His Highlander Jeep, Properties Burnt / President Tinubu Appoints Kemi Nana Nandap As Comptroller General Of Immigration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.