Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? (33077 Views)

CAFCL/CC: Rivers United, Bayelsa United Advance Into Next Round / Tottenham Shamed, Ronaldo Creates History - A Review Of UCL's Matchday 2 / All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Qunu: 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Atletico is too heavy for Chelsea at this stage. Baba God we dey your hand..

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

Guy truth be told barca get big issues now tired Defense Lazy MF Old attackers
na im them go take compete against a fast and agile Psg Side?
But how come united were able to beat them?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
jcross19:
when did you start to watch football? Chelsea have crushed them out !!!
which season was that? All these indomie generation kids,didnt u read two-legged match? Chelsea played ATM 1-1 and they couldnt qualify 4 the knockout stage. That was GROUP STAGE! GROUP STAGE!! GROUP STAGE!!!
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Fgwa: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:
Barca fans when they avoided Bayern in the UCLdraw only to end up with getting PSG in the round of 16.

mynd44

ATM vs Chelsea grin grin grin

Fact: Diego Simeone has never been knocked out from the CL as Atletico's Manager over two legs against a team that didn't have Cristiano Ronaldo

Lalasticlala
shocked grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by chichima67791: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
:
All this Bayern fans self... we shall see come February
Bayern ke?
HALA MADRID o jereyy
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

man u no get pattern thats why they pull up surprises most times,barca pattern is very predictable against big teams

2 Likes

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Omoslim26: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

Well as much as i am not totally out writing barca i mean its football sturvs happen.
but from evaluations of team form Psg have got huge better chance than barca
all d same we go watch am

i know know why one eleribu wey se him.name na [b]devgod[/b]come take d matter personal

abi him dey carry nija problem dey waka upandan ni

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
seems only juventus was favored
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
man u no get pattern thats why they pull up surprises most times,barca pattern is very predictable against big teams
Yea that tiki taka style of a thing is becoming predictable and Koeman style of play isn't helping matters too...
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

Well as much as i am not totally out writing barca i mean its football sturvs happen.
but from evaluations of team form Psg have got huge better chance than barca
all d same we go watch am

i know know why one eleribu wey se him.name na [b]devgod[/b]come take d matter personal

abi him dey carry nija problem dey waka upandan ni
Bro Barcelona fans dey para like this oo... small small oo
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by amstamon: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Depressed101:
gone are those days when ATM knew how to play CL. The magnitude of attackers Chelsea has now nobody can stop them from scoring, it's a matter of how many will they score and when.
That's how u score 20 goals against Everton abi?
Na this una stupid mouth make Everton beat una last Saturday. 1 goal una no see

3 Likes

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by membranus: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
This is how Chelsea will win the Champions league this season.

ATM vs Chesea will end 1-1 first leg.

Chelsea will beat them 2-1 second leg and progress to face Leipzig who'll sure win Liverpool.

We'll beat them home and away to face Juventus in the Semi Finals, they'll play without Ronaldo out of injury and we'll beat them on aggregate following a draw.

Then meet Bayern in the finals for history of 19th May 2012 to repeat itself.

Get ready! We are coming

Dream is good.

Happy dreaming.

When you wake up you will see your darling Chelsea flat on the ground with a dirty blow from Athletic Madrid.
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Omoslim26: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:
If barca dey para watin make arsenal and man u come do
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 3:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

Yea that tiki taka style of a thing is becoming predictable and Koeman style of play isn't helping matters too...
koeman has changed their pattern from tiki taka to taki taki grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Omoslim26: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Dominion202: 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
paulolee:

DTS my match of that stage....athletico did it to Liverpool n wud repeat it again...EPL teams na sidechicks to spainish teams, u can ask man.u...

You be mumu man
So Sevilla na Seria A and not Spanish?
Enemyyyyyyyyy of progress
E be like say make I crush ur mouth

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
amstamon:

That's how u score 20 goals against Everton abi?
Na this una stupid mouth make Everton beat una last Saturday. 1 goal una no see
abeg help me ask am hw many goals chelsea dn score against big teams this season
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Chelsea will beat them 2-1 second leg and progress to face Leipzig who'll sure win Liverpool.

We'll beat them home and away to face Juventus in the Semi Finals, they'll play without Ronaldo out of injury and we'll beat them on aggregate following a draw.

Get ready! We are coming
and u are a...?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
koeman has changed their pattern from tiki taka to taki taki grin
No be lie bro... frm fearless dragon to underdogs...

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

No be like bro... frm fearless dragon to underdogs...
in igbo we call it EKEUKE (local dog) grin

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Smoothwave: 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Get ready! We are coming

What are you smoking Please stop it, is not good for your health
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
paulolee:

CNT compare to wat athletico did to Liverpool n sevilla dumping out man.u...abi na barca vs man.u n arsenal u wan talk?
So chelsea , MAN U AND LIVERPOOL HAVEN'T DUMPED OUT SPANISH TEAM ?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

Their own na no case...
Arsenal and Man u be like...

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by obembet(f): 4:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
u are good. Always on point

Thanks dear
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kyase:
No single english team grin I no blame you
As far as BARKA ISN'T THERE, AM OK.
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
in igbo we call it EKEUKE (local dog) grin
Bro small small na... I be barca fan oo but I no fit laugh again
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:

Thanks dear
Alright . Are u a blogger ?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by unity004(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:
Barca fans when they avoided Bayern in the UCLdraw only to end up with getting PSG in the round of 16.

mynd44

ATM vs Chelsea grin grin grin

Fact: Diego Simeone has never been knocked out from the CL as Atletico's Manager over two legs against a team that didn't have Cristiano Ronaldo

Lalasticlala
you sabi lie no be small. last season Leipzig knock out atletico Madrid at quarter finals, was Ronaldo a Leipzig player?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by jcross19: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
which season was that? All these indomie generation kids,didnt u read two-legged match? Chelsea played ATM 1-1 and they couldnt qualify 4 the knockout stage. That was GROUP STAGE! GROUP STAGE!! GROUP STAGE!!!
Mr man we only met once at semi final stage but in all CFC have! Met then about 8 times and CFC beat them more 3 times, CFC only list once which is 3-1 ... That's all..so keep quiet.. I have been a fan of footie before you were born!!!.

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

Bro small small na... I be barca fan oo but I no fit laugh again
bruh no club will remain dominant foreva,just see manu my club,jersey wey i dy buy every season i dy look am pass now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Wants To Play Again, Set To Return To Football / #lampardout: Fans React After Lampard Drew First Match As Chelsea Manger / Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.