Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? (33099 Views)

CAFCL/CC: Rivers United, Bayelsa United Advance Into Next Round / Tottenham Shamed, Ronaldo Creates History - A Review Of UCL's Matchday 2 / All Four Nigerian Representatives Zoom Into Next Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Olam09(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
This is how Chelsea will win the Champions league this season.

ATM vs Chesea will end 1-1 first leg.

Chelsea will beat them 2-1 second leg and progress to face Leipzig who'll sure win Liverpool.

We'll beat them home and away to face Juventus in the Semi Finals, they'll play without Ronaldo out of injury and we'll beat them on aggregate following a draw.

Then meet Bayern in the finals for history of 19th May 2012 to repeat itself.

Get ready! We are coming
sure bro ktbffh
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
jcross19:
Mr man we only met once at semi final stage but in all CFC have! Met then about 8 times and CFC beat them more 3 times, CFC only list once which is 3-1 ... That's all..so keep quiet.. I have been a fan of footie before you were born!!!.
u have been a fan since i was born yet u cnt mention the season,weyrey dey disguise
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by obembet(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
Alright . Are u a blogger ?

Nope

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Oyiboman69: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Chelsea will beat them 2-1 second leg and progress to face Leipzig who'll sure win Liverpool.

We'll beat them home and away to face Juventus in the Semi Finals, they'll play without Ronaldo out of injury and we'll beat them on aggregate following a draw.

Get ready! We are coming

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by kmst1: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
paulolee:
chaai...this is barca punishment for dt shambolic performance against juve but why is it dt this ucl draw keeps favoring clubs like city, madrid n juve..
the real ucl games begins after this stage bt my only hope is dt the fixture is till February n alot wud av changed..
I dnt see PSG dumping barca, i dnt see Bayern winning it again and am looking forward to dt athletico vs Chelsea game, athletico know how to handle EPL teams, ask Liverpool..

Liverpool was through already but clueless adrian killed their moral with that fuckup grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Olarewaju89: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
obonujoker:
How did Barcheatlona escape Bayern Munich??

Why does Man shitty always get easier teams?

How did Liverpool escape ATM grin

2 Likes

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
bruh no club will remain dominant foreva,just see manu my club,jersey wey i dy buy every season i dy look am pass now.
Mad ooh.... haaahaa

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by jcross19: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:
u have been a fan since i was born yet u cnt mention the season, i be weyrey dey disguise
thanks
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:

Nope
U have their swag, and i really need to know one so that i cn get help from him/her . why do u love football this much ?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

Bro Barcelona fans dey para like this oo... small small oo
no mind the guy.. I no get ehn time now.

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Temptee101(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Get ready! We are coming
Dreamer!!

It's easier for buhari to become united states president than for this to happen.

Survive ATM first.
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
jcross19:
thanks just like my father,i am a certified weyrey
WOW! My guess was right grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by sureinfo: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wahala for Chelsea, Lazio and Porto o grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by sammytovic(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:
Barca fans when they avoided Bayern in the UCLdraw only to end up with getting PSG in the round of 16.

mynd44

ATM vs Chelsea grin grin grin

Fact: Diego Simeone has never been knocked out from the CL as Atletico's Manager over two legs against a team that didn't have Cristiano Ronaldo

Lalasticlala
When did Ronaldo start playing for Leipzig...
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by obembet(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
U have their swag, and i really need to know one so that i cn get help from him/her . why do u love football this much ?

Cos of my dad..
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Kyase(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
As far as BARKA ISN'T THERE, AM OK.
Lol another one
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
obembet:

Cos of my dad..
U LOVE FOOTBALL BECUS OF DAD ? AND I GUESS HE IS AN ARSENAL LOVER, BECUS MOST ELDERS LOVE ARSENAL ALOT. DID I GUESS RIGHT ?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kyase:
Lol another one
Another what ? Another bad belle u mean ?
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Jerkules: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
sammytovic:
When did Ronaldo start playing for Leipzig...
it was a ONE LEG Tie at sporting lisbon,do u need a gun pointed at ur empty skull b4 u see whr she wrote TWO LEGS?

1 Like

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Omoslim26: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Davidzy23:

Their own na no case...
Arsenal and Man u be like...

I dey tell you
e just be like sey Sir Alex Ferguson use man u glory play baba ijebu ever since him comot na from Nigeria to hell fire be man u case

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Onetimentertain: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
angry
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Davidzy23(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Omoslim26:

I dey tell you
e just be like sey Sir Alex Ferguson use man u glory play baba ijebu ever since him comot na from Nigeria to hell fire be man u case
No be lie my brother... A whole United

Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by jcross19: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jerkules:

WOW! Am a bastard grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by konkonbilo(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Get ready! We are coming
Naso... You mouth sweet die. I hope we win it sha.
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Kyase(m): 5:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Akuruoulo:
Another what ? Another bad belle u mean ?
yes na grin
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Temysteve(m): 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Get ready! We are coming
Were you able to pass Pamutation and Combination in secondary sch, I doubt it..
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by STINOS(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:

Get ready! We are coming
if wishes were horses...
Re: UCL Last 16 Draw: Who Can Make It To The Next Round Of UCL? by Basicend: 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
If Atletico cannot win their group and match against dortmund, then its not imposible for chelsea to beat them. The only reason i fear them is just coz of Suarez and Costa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ten Major Premier League Transfers That Could Still Happen This Summer / Arsenal Player, Nwakali Stranded In Nigeria For A Month After Passport Issue / Top 10 Premier League Transfers Of 2017/18 Season (100% Correct)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.