Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,846 members, 7,806,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos (7138 Views)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 12:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Damn.
Small girl of yesterday. I wonder what her dad would say

*modified*
The people calling her prostitute are the same people supporting 74yr old womanizer Trump.
Same Trump that slept with a IndecentStar.
Hypocrisy is a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Immorality and exposure of ones nudity is now considered a norm in this curse generation. May God help His people.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by IGBOSON1: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
She's dolled up like a slut! sad

11 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by johnmartus(m): 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
She has money. Not only power intoxicating money is also intoxicating. Her mom Michelle also posted something similar to that last year but when the noise was becoming unbearable she removed it.

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
The daughter also smoke.

DAT is the immorality Democrats would always teach this world. Reason Christians were supporting Trump. At least republicans are conservatives about certain lifestyles.

Expect gay parade in Nigeria once Biden is sworn in. My only issue with Trump is his racist tendencies but these democrats will surely destroy the world.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Mutemenot(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Obama, with all his achievement couldn't bring up a decent daughter... he better adopt now cos dis one won't give a fvck

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by efighter: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The daughter also smoke.

DAT is the immorality Democrats would always teach this world. Reason Christians were supporting Trump. At least republicans are conservatives about certain lifestyles.

Expect gay parade in Nigeria once Biden is sworn in. My only issue with Trump is his racist to tendencies but these democrats will surely destroy the world.

So you are still cry over an election that does not concern you? You will cry for long

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Kingosytex(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
She looks like a street hustler.
Money-for-hand-back-for-ground crew.

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
efighter:

So you are still cry over an election that does not concern you? You will cry for long

Cry You well so?
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by markidoo(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Vagina people with baring their bodies

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The daughter also smoke.

Expect gay parade in Nigeria once Biden is sworn in. My only issue with Trump is his racist to tendencies but these democrats will surely destroy the world.
A racist who supports morals is better that any DemonRat that supports perversity

5 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
A racist who supports morals is better that any DemonRat that supports perversity
And you think the racist gives a hoot about you, you're deluded.

7 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by FarahAideed: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
You can never see any of Donald's Trump kids dressed like olosho and smoking like chimney ...I pity the fools that look up to Obama

9 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by FarahAideed: 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Sharap you don't even know what racism is

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never see any of Donald's Trump kids dressed like olosho and smoking like chimney ...I pity the fools that look up to Obama

They don't have to, their dad is already dressing like a clown.

5 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by mightyhazel: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
shameful..

She looks stoned

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
FarahAideed:

Sharap you don't even know what racism is
[/s]
From Ndi deluded

5 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

His policies affect every person on the surface of this planet. So do you want gay policies adopted by nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
His policies affect every person on the surface of this planet. So do you want gay policies adopted by nigeria?

Gay policies won't affect me, I'm not a homosexual. The policy that will affect me is economic policy.

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
FarahAideed:
You are on point. Obama's is just a man who regards immorality as a way of life. And has it has manifested itself in his children.

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
You are on point. Obama's is just a man who regards immorality as a way of life. And thi is made manifested in his children.
Hypocrisy
How many marital infidelity was Obama accused off? Your highly moral Trump is on his 3rd wife with numerous affairs along the way.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Gay policies won't affect me, I'm not a homosexual. The policy that matters is economic policy.
Keep silent.

Gay policies affect economic policies. Once a country like America decides not to do business with your country because you do not support LGBTQ, you will receive sanction from the international community.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Hypocrisy
How many marital infidelity was Obama accused off? Your highly moral Trump is on his 3rd wife with numerous affairs along the way.
You must be deluded. Does Trumps marriage have anything to do with the fact that he does not support what Obama's destructive administration did to the US? You must be a zombie.

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Freestainworld(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
which one is break the internet as if she is looking better than before.
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Keep silent.

Gay policies affect economic policies. Once a country like America decides not to do business with your country because you do not support LGBTQ, you will receive sanction from the international community.
Why are you fixated with gays? Are you gay?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
You must be deluded. Does Trumps marriage have anything to do with the fact that he does not support what Obama's destructive administration did to the US? You must be a zombie.
Obama's administration killed the US that's why 81mil people voted for the dems.
You ibo people ehn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Why are you fixated with gays? Are you gay?
That is another foolish question.I shall treat it is as rhetorical question since it is obvious you are on a mission to prove your stupidity to the world.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
That is another foolish question.I shall treat it is as rhetorical question since it is obvious you are on a mission to prove your stupidity to the world.
You seem fixated with the notion. It has no effect on me so I don't worry about homosexuality. You on the other hand thinks it is more important than the economy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Obama's administration killed the US that's why 81mil people voted for the dems.
You ibo people ehn.
So because I support Trump that makes me Igbo abi? Can you see how foolish your train of thoughts are...? Why would you come to that narrow-minded assumption when you do not even know me? Anyway, it is nice seeing that fools will forever abound on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Adekamkpe23: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
So because I support Trump that makes me Igbo abi? Can see how foolish your traim of thoughts are...? Why would you come to a narrow-minded assumption when you do not even know me? Anyway, it is nice seeing that fools will forever abound on Nairaland.
Most of the idiots supporting Trump are ibos. I can bet my last kobo you're ibo. It's alright to be ibo, wtf.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by MissEfe(f): 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hot u take knw say d pishur dey delicious, abi u don chop am?
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by meobizy(f): 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
She is eighteen or above so her dad can’t do anything. I personally do not find her attractive. A show of skin will always bypass my logical side. I like the picture although I’m of the opinion that she shouldn’t post such, it cheapens her. See the thug-looking guy in the background. I don’t understand why akatas secretly glorify ignorance no matter how priviledged their upbringing. She should behave like an ex-president’s daughter and not some money miss road internet millionaire’s.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Puts Same-sex Rights At The Centre Of US Foreign Policy / Harvard Professor Gates Arrested At Cambridge / African Americans, A Bunch Of Whiners Or Are Their Grievances Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.