Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously (18060 Views)

Import Gmail Contacts To Icloud / How To Get Easy Backup Gmail Emails From EML / Please Help Me! My HTML Docs Is Misbehaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by spartanguyman: 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's their auth service that's down. Everything works in incognito
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Bobxin: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Anaerobi:
nawa o
the day the world stool still online.

The Day Earth Stood Still is a movie

Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
I agree we are the main targets for this conspiracy agenda.Yes they are having curfews in Europe and making public to wear mask on public transport, but life continues as normal, Whilst Africa is allowed to let the public behave as if the PlanDemic is over. My fear is this is the global conspiracy to justify the mass poisoning of Africans when it comes, by blaming a second wave of Coro and saying that we never took precautions against it.
planetx:
They are desperately trying to stop the American public getting vital information on this satanic DNA changing vaccine being rolled out today. You Africans are next for the mark of the beast, keep thinking until it's too late that it's all just a conspiracy theory.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Goke7: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
services are back now
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by OneKinGuy(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
it's now restored.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by onyeomanono24(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Service restored now.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Sam0(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is true I have been finding it difficult attaching file
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Ijaya123: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Can’t access my gmail account here too.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Kingfragz: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
shocked
Splitmind:
Off to xvideos
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Oluwademilade: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
True. Gmail is back online now
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by MartinsD12(m): 2:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dyt:

https://techcrunch.com/2020/12/14/gmail-youtube-google-docs-and-other-services-go-down-simultaneously-in-multiple-countries/amp/
I experience that, I couldn't access my YouTube, playstore that's when I know something is wrong
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Mexy0147: 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Carlylepneuma: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
That's because they share d same server and owned by d same firm.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by delishpot: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
No wonder mine went down. I was wondering if they blocked my account but its back on now sha.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
The issue has been rectified

A lot of people seem to be using Huawei devices these days. Just curious, are the parts abundant here? I'm asking because I'm picking interest in the brand. I don't want to buy a phone then when something happens I won't be able to repair it.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Ghozky(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Covid-GOOGLE
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Plead:

A lot of people seem to be using Huawei devices these days. Just curious, are the parts abundant here? I'm asking because I'm picking interest in the brand. I don't want to buy a phone then when something happens I won't be able to repair it.

The parts are not so common, but you can get them from Aliexpress.
I just love the brand because their devices stand out.
It's either I use a Huawei, iPhone, Samsung (or last option), Redmi. smiley
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by chachanga: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
dalass:
grin

Doomsday fast approaching where all systems/ internet will crash

That was how IG twitter, etc went off the other day... lipsrsealed undecided

Ahh, not funny o at all.

Thing waited for me to get through with one super-long email i was to send like that then #Error502 popped up.

1 Like

Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by HUSTLER001: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Splitmind:
Off to xvideos
Id*iot

Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by FLYFIRE(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

My favorite websites.. midnight things
No offense meant but that should be the time to pursue your destiny on your knees
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by daxon001(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Splitmind post=97056896]Off to xvideos[/quote
Pls don't
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by efighter: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Splitmind:
Off to xvideos

What is the application used for? Or is it a site or what?
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by gudia3933: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's their auth service that's down. Everything works in incognito
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

The parts are not so common, but you can get them from Aliexpress.
I just love the brand because their devices stand out.
It's either I use a Huawei, iPhone, Samsung (or last option), Redmi. smiley

Aliexpress That's stress na. Thought the parts can be found in Lagos, I can waybill from there to my state of residence.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Mazigabriel(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

My favorite websites.. midnight things
See dem
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by Splitmind: 7:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
efighter:

What is the application used for? Or is it a site or what?

It is a site with an optional application men use to escape their sorrows. grin
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by NdigboWorldwide: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
planetx:
They are desperately trying to stop the American public getting vital information on this satanic DNA changing vaccine being rolled out today. You Africans are next for the mark of the beast, keep thinking until it's too late that it's all just a conspiracy theory.

You need help.
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by dalass(f): 3:32am On Dec 15, 2020
chachanga:

Ahh, not funny o at all.

Thing waited for me to get through with one super-long email i was to send like that then #Error502 popped up.

Awww.... So annoying I'm sure undecided
Re: Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously by enemyofprogress: 5:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Seun when will nairaland go down?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are All Interns Like This? / How To Convert Numbers To Words In Excel / I Need Info On Niit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.