Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies (21090 Views)

Gaza Residents Broke Into UN Food Warehouses / Cyberattack: Lithuania Websites Are Down. Russian Hackers Claim Responsibility / Capitol Riots: Who Broke Into The Building? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Maxikenna: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Don't mess with the US
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Simplebeauty: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
undecided
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Danny50: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Pls this two countries should be calming down we av got alots to face biko.
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by int0x80(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Benesis:
And this happened after Trump fired the Director of Cyber Security
Couple with the power vacuum in the white house. Trump is just busy golfing, tweeting and watching OAN and Newsmax these days. That man doesn't do anything else anymore! Asshole!

4 Likes

Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Nanavati(m): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
AM JUST THINKING if Trump didn't know that it will happen when he fired the Director of Cyber Security
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Seyzcham91(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
confirm!
Kobicove:
This just proves that no computer network is impregnable undecided
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Danny50: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
I suspect china
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by pusskhole(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don’t know why I feel all this is just to smear Donald Trump the more.
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by duality(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
brownemmanuel43:
Up for grab
Free to air decoder = 9500

Fridge-freezer = 27000

I'll give you 6k
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by brownemmanuel43(m): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
duality:

I'll give you 6k
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Goke7: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Trump no be by force to become President o
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Benesis:

Krebs sacking was just the last straw for me - Trump is exactly like Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by SmartyPants(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Benesis:

Read
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by callthefred: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
US always crying foul for the same acts they are the masters of. The same US that hacked into phone lines of leaders of over 200 countries under Obama now crying over attacks my Russia. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Eriokanmi: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Olatunji1929:
hold trump responsible
Oh yes! He's putin's ally
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Originalsly: 3:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm.... why let the world know that your most secured sites may have been hacked?...and don't even know by whom? Are you that vulnerable why boasting that you be top dog? I smell propaganda.
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by sulasa07(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Leave hacking, cyber espionage, cyber eavesdropping, wire taping and cloak and dagger activities for Russia
Those people na the highest

Last last na there a real niggarr go enter go learn work, tools and formats
What about North Korea
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Ihatemumu: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nigeria government cannot even use instagram, USA can never suspect the attack to come from any 3rd world country, even in 2020 Africa is till backwards despite the fact that science started from Egypt.

Greed, Religion, Tribalism, Cowardness , Slavery
Are the reasons some african countries will never move forward, others countries are learning from Nigerian mistakes
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by pegix(m): 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
I keep saying it
Fear d russians o wink.... Ever serious with business
The real world power
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by pegix(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
low2high:
RUSSIANS is no 1 in the world when it comes to ESPIONAGE, hacking and other related spy activities..

Followed by the Israeli.

The United States and Britain are just behind this two.
Gbam.....true talk
What of silent killings, chemical weapons, impersonation grin

Putin to d world....havent seen dat man smile b4
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by goodheart02(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Benesis:
Last week, the Russian Presidential bunker was bungled, i feel the Russians probably wanted to see if the USA authorised it, its funny how the Almighty USA has fallen so low that Corona totally decimated the USA and its Cyberspace is now like the Nigerian govt cyber, where people walk in and move around however they feel.

Las las, leadership, matters in making a nation great or bringing it down.

If you don't know what to say close ya mouth. U think the US systems are like that of Nigeria?? It takes a brilliant network like theirs to attempt such a hack.

And how did Corona decimate them?? Despite the virus their economy and military experienced a fast growth and expansion that period, yet u say they have fallen. No be small Olympus has fallen.

And u also forget that the same USA discovered the Corona Vaccine through their company Pfizer.
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Godsown0: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kobicove:
This just proves that no computer network is impregnable undecided
Talk am again make i hear u grin
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by pegix(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
Danny50:
I suspect china
The Chinese gat no balls man
They are still learning grin
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by goodheart02(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
low2high:
RUSSIANS is no 1 in the world when it comes to ESPIONAGE, hacking and other related spy activities..

Followed by the Israeli.

The United States and Britain are just behind this two.

U got it wrong. When it comes to cyber hacking the Russians are leading. But when it comes to field espionage and security, The Mossad of Israel is leading, followed by the CIA of US, the MI6 of Britain and the FSB/GRU of Russia which were formally the KGB before the disintegration of the USSR
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
The same Russian hackers that helped trump? Trump must be joking
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by anonymous1759(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
smiley

It's always bitter to swallow the doose of your own medicine.
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Danny50: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
pegix:
The Chinese gat no balls man They are still learning grin
Then who the Bleep does that??
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by Plut01: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020

Good news for people wey dey buy in the dark web.
Lot of logs, details and info to go round.

Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by delishpot: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Trump the Trump. What of all the ones America has hacked into? grin Abegi, may the strongest country win jarey!
Re: U.S. Officials Suspect That Russian Hackers Broke Into Federal Agencies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
goodheart02:

U got it wrong. When it comes to cyber hacking the Russians are leading. But when it comes to field espionage and security, The Mossad of Israel is leading, followed by the CIA of US, the MI6 of Britain and the FSB/GRU of Russia which were formally the KGB before the disintegration of the USSR

Hmmm
Bro can we talk on somethings ??. Wanna learn some stuffs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curfew Announced In Kyiv As Russian Shelling Continues / Fact-check: Did Russian Space Agency Threaten To Strand American Astronaut In Sp / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.