Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,783 members, 6,116,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 10:01 PM

Currency Trading Journal - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Currency Trading Journal (2102 Views)

Free Currency Trading Tutorial Class 1 / Our Currency Trading Journal. Avg 5-10%+ And 10-20%+ Monthly ROI To Investors. / Currency Trading Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2020
LadunaI:

Is now up and running... myfxbook.com

I have tried it again still not opening I even tried using vpn to know whether it is my network still the same.

1 Share

Re: Currency Trading Journal by LadunaI(m): 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
nairaclass:

I have tried it again still not opening I even tried using vpn to know whether it is my network still the same.

May be your connection is bad. Try it thru google search. The site is working perfectly.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 5:12am On Dec 25, 2020
Same thing through google.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2020
The safe strategy is still open for learning.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 3:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
nairaclass:
99.9 per cent no-loss forex strategy.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by Abokii8(m): 4:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Give us your investor password to see your atleast, two months trading history. Not all these sure strategy
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
Abokii8:
Give us your investor password to see your atleast, two months trading history. Not all these sure strategy

How will I do that? Am I a fool? Is it so that you can pay me or what ? I am a full time internet marketer and I am happy about it. If you don't do the training some others will do, in short I just finished training someone online now.

I don't beg people. I even discover that those that ask such question are those who have nothing to do (not prospect).

Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
Amosayodele1:
What’s your RRR?
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2020
Learn it, do it and earn it.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2020
Postive outcome
Re: Currency Trading Journal by Roysnickz: 6:37pm On Dec 26, 2020
nairaclass:
$21 Earned for a subscriber
how much is this subscriber's equity?
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 8:23pm On Dec 26, 2020
Roysnickz:

how much is this subscriber's equity?

Ibeere nla (Big question), all I am interested in is people that want to learn or people who want trade4me, not people with IBEERE NLA.

If you want to do trade4me and you need to ask question about funding your acct or other question whatsapp me.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 4:42am On Dec 27, 2020
nairaclass:
Tomorrow is another day
Re: Currency Trading Journal by wiconse: 1:26pm On Dec 27, 2020
nairaclass:
99.9 per cent no-loss forex strategy.

Stop saying nonsense.
Nothing like 99.9% strategy. If there was, you won't be on Nl preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 2:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
wiconse:

Stop saying nonsense.
Nothing like 99.9% strategy. If there was, you won't be on Nl preaching.

You are stupid for that, am I begging you, For the fact that i come here does not mean there is no 99.9 strategy, it does exit, I do not need to teach people like others but I am passionate about teaching. If i decide not to teach it, it won't affect me.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 7:47am On Dec 28, 2020
nairaclass:
Learn it, do it and earn it.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by aralomo1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
nairaclass:

You are stupid for that, am I begging you, For the fact that i come here does not mean there is no 99.9 strategy, it does exit, I do not need to teach people like others but I am passionate about teaching. If i decide not to teach it, it won't affect me.

1. How much is your subscribers equity? You no see better answer give. IBEERE NLA KO, IBEERE KEKERE NI

2. What's your RR? You no even see that one answer since you don't even know what RR means. It's Risk:Reward i.e for every $ you risk, what's your average return. For example, 1:3 meaning, for every $1 you risk, you get $3 back on average. This determine if you're going to be profitable or not in the long run. Your win rate doesn't matter as long as you're disciplined enough + your RR is good. You can still be profitable with a 30% win rate if your RR is >/=5

3. Which broker do you use? Your reply was "You can use any broker". Like seriously bro. Do traders now hide the brokers they use from each other again

Scammers like you are easy to fish out. We know your way. All you do is post screenshot of profits without a single chart analysis or breakdown

For your information, I've been trading for over 3 years and I know how it works. Trading is not as easy as you portray it. Send some trades you plan to take and let people follow them for 2-3 months. If you're really good, you go see your DM go full with better investors. 99.9% Win rate my ass. Even binary traders self no fit claim 99% win rate talkless of Forex trading. Lol

People like you use 100Pips SL with a 10Pips profit target then you screenshot it and start posting everywhere grin I.e For every trade you lose, you need 10 or more wins to recover 1 single loss.

Real traders don't beg people to buy their strategy or subscribe to their trade4me coz they don't have time for that shit.

You need to try harder bruv wink
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 4:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
I am not sure you know the meaning of sc.ammer, you just use it for anyone. Anything I learn that is is making money for me I teaching people. it does not mean because I teach people I am not making money from it. you fail it. I am passionate about teaching in short I used to hold seminar at Sweet Sensation Opebi Ikeja.

I do not need replying you because you will just make them to delete this thread like the former.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2020
Now
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 2:37am On Dec 31, 2020
nairaclass:
Postive outcome
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 8:42pm On Jan 01
Happy new year
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 11:35am On Jan 04
nairaclass:
The safe strategy is still open for learning.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 11:21pm On Jan 05
Year of surplus
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 12:02pm On Jan 07
More people can still come on board.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 6:41pm On Jan 09
Learn to earn in 2021
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 12:19am On Jan 10
The profitable system - acquire the knowledge now.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by Afostev11(m): 12:34am On Jan 10
aralomo1:

1. How much is your subscribers equity? You no see better answer give. IBEERE NLA KO, IBEERE KEKERE NI

2. What's your RR? You no even see that one answer since you don't even know what RR means. It's Risk:Reward i.e for every $ you risk, what's your average return. For example, 1:3 meaning, for every $1 you risk, you get $3 back on average. This determine if you're going to be profitable or not in the long run. Your win rate doesn't matter as long as you're disciplined enough + your RR is good. You can still be profitable with a 30% win rate if your RR is >/=5

3. Which broker do you use? Your reply was "You can use any broker". Like seriously bro. Do traders now hide the brokers they use from each other again

Scammers like you are easy to fish out. We know your way. All you do is post screenshot of profits without a single chart analysis or breakdown

For your information, I've been trading for over 3 years and I know how it works. Trading is not as easy as you portray it. Send some trades you plan to take and let people follow them for 2-3 months. If you're really good, you go see your DM go full with better investors. 99.9% Win rate my ass. Even binary traders self no fit claim 99% win rate talkless of Forex trading. Lol

People like you use 100Pips SL with a 10Pips profit target then you screenshot it and start posting everywhere grin I.e For every trade you lose, you need 10 or more wins to recover 1 single loss.

Real traders don't beg people to buy their strategy or subscribe to their trade4me coz they don't have time for that shit.

You need to try harder bruv wink
pls can we chat privately
Re: Currency Trading Journal by akintola12(m): 3:39am On Jan 10
Nice 1
Re: Currency Trading Journal by aralomo1(m): 7:38am On Jan 10
Afostev11:
pls can we chat privately
You can check my signature for my contact
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 2:49pm On Jan 10
Chat with me on whatsapp now
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 2:38pm On Jan 11
FX income code decoded !
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 1:47pm On Jan 12
Get a knowledge that will make money for you in your lifetime, FX trading does not c.r.a.s.h like ponzi scheme. Once you know it, you earn forever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tripleit / Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.