Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,785 members, 6,116,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 January 2021 at 10:07 PM

Currency Trading Journal - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Currency Trading Journal (2103 Views)

Free Currency Trading Tutorial Class 1 / Our Currency Trading Journal. Avg 5-10%+ And 10-20%+ Monthly ROI To Investors. / Currency Trading Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Currency Trading Journal by BotafogoJunior(m): 5:17pm On Jan 12
This idiot na just internet marketer wey go collect money teach you rubbish,no be you wey I meet for one cyber cafe for gaskiya college road ijora.you sold rubbish to me and I demanded for my money back then,you didn't even want to return it to me,na weyrey him be oh,make una no mind am.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 9:31pm On Jan 12
Income made simple.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 6:49pm On Jan 13
Great opportunity!
Re: Currency Trading Journal by sowanbe: 10:11pm On Jan 13
They Said Baba we're is a scam o..
Re: Currency Trading Journal by Pesb(m): 12:43am On Jan 14
This is the hard truth:

No successful Forex trader will come to you asking for accounts to trade.

They are too busy for that not to talk of looking few hundred bucks accounts to manage.

Please be wise in this 2021.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 5:44pm On Jan 14
You fail it, I set an amount I make daily and trading for people will add to my daily profit.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by Robynwelo1(f): 12:28am On Jan 22
nairaclass:
You fail it, I set an amount I make daily and trading for people will add to my daily profit.

I believe you totally. I saw your screenshots and it’s the exact same strategy I made for myself. I have never had a loss since the first day I opened a demo account and unto a live account I cash out daily. It’s hard to believe but it’s true. I use bare 2 hours each day to trade but still I don’t think I have the energy to go into tutoring people for extra profits. Keep up your passion bro.
Re: Currency Trading Journal by mauriceju2(m): 7:17am On Jan 22
"People are making a lot more money trading, in far less time, than at any point in history and this is what is making it possible"
It’s in my signature
Re: Currency Trading Journal by nairaclass: 7:42pm On Jan 23
Robynwelo1:

I believe you totally. I saw your screenshots and it’s the exact same strategy I made for myself. I have never had a loss since the first day I opened a demo account and unto a live account I cash out daily. It’s hard to believe but it’s true. I use bare 2 hours each day to trade but still I don’t think I have the energy to go into tutoring people for extra profits. Keep up your passion bro.

Thanks, May God intervene into your matter too. They thought since I teach it means I can't be making money from it. I am passionate about teaching and I will continue doing that for my lifetime even if I earn 1 billion naira per day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With A Business Idea That I Can Start With Little Cash (100K) / An Opportunity For Everyone Who Wants To Be Liberated From FINANCIALLY Problem / Sky Bank Frozen Withdrawal Like MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.