Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. (2628 Views)

This New Babe I Met Recently Is Always Talking About My Salary!! / I Noticed That My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me And This Later Happened / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Shamelessman01: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Se mojo charity

There is this man in my church. We usually come for cleaning together every Saturday. I noticed that when I see him on Sundays he appears like a very wealthy man. Not really because of his dress but his aura looks really rich like a big man. Then when he appears for cleaning on Saturday he looks so ordinary he also dresses well too. like some days he look like a big boss and some days he looks like spineless man. The reason why am concerned is I really want to know what makes people appear bigger than what they are. I have seen people that I use to rate really high from afar only to later discover that am even richer than them but they appear richer and bigger than me. What really make someone appear to be a high status person because have also seen people I looked down on only to discover they fukin rich.

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
op some people are just like that

if you meet me for road, you go think say I'm already a made man

las las everything nah packaging

na broke we broke, we no poor

whenever i have some extra money, i always buy some good clothes and i do manage them well

being broke no means say make you no dey dress well

one day the money go come in full.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
That is because poor people cover their insecurities with nice dressings.

A rich man is very confident in himself and does not have to impress to prove a point.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Shamelessman01: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
That is because poor people cover their insecurities with nice dressings.

A rich man is very confident in himself and does not have to impress to prove a point.
I pity girls always looking for rich men they might end up with unsecured people

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shamelessman01:

I pity girls always looking for rich men they might end up with unsecured people

Poor men are the most insecured men...they are the ones that act rich and always wanting to impress

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by emeijeh(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
What is this na?!
Na by force to create thread?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by FearGod199(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Since I started seeing money I started dressing in a low class,,make village people no put eye for me...

5 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Innobee99(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
So because I don't have money I should now be dressing like a mad abi?

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Juliusmomoh: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
FearGod199:
Since I started seeing money I started dressing in a low class,,make village people no put eye for me...
Abi oo....
Na another matter be dat o

2 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Shamelessman01: 5:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
FearGod199:
The more money you have, the less you feel like spending

9 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by 444crop: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Boost your self esteem

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Nazgul: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Looks matters a lot. Even if you lack finances it's wise to dress neat, look neat and smell fresh.

Looking good and presentable gives you charisma, boost your confidence and your self esteem...And makes people give you a listening ear.

7 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by oginga: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
@ OP, looking good is a serious business and must be part of your daily routine.

Like they say "you will be addressed the way you dress".

Always wear nice shoes, nice wristwatch, nice clothes, smell nice and if you are financially stable drive a good looking car, talk less and listen more.

If you can maintain all the aforementioned qualities, you will command respect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by olanrewaju49127: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
What is this na?!Na by force to create thread?
Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
444crop:
Boost your self esteem
Na low self-esteem deh worry am..
Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your observation is right op...let me use myself as an example, I always dress simple,but I have self confidence about myself,even thus I don't have cash,I still carry myself as if I have million.. It is just a life style...

3 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Jodha(f): 9:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
My dear carry yhurself with prestige and yhull look like a million dollars....
Another stop wearing fake wrist watches...
I sell really quality wrist watches at affordable prices....

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Bluezy13(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Imagine, the first day I told my course mate that I was hungry, dude was damned surprised. He has never seen me eat, neither has he seen where I stay let alone my family. I don't even wear expensive things. I dress simply. I don understand till date.
Imagine someone will look for whom to borrow money from, they will direct him to me...many times.
I will be like "I don't have money nah..." And they will be like " na patrick say make I ask you...I need just 3k"

I don't have an expensive phone, nothing expensive on me, yet people would always think I have it all. Maybe it is because I don't complain.
Say hello to a girl, she will start acting so friendly but later reveal she thought I had money to give and that I am being stringy.
You know this situation whereby you look at a person, you feel he is well-to-do and although you can't see any substance within him, you are convinced he simply doesn't want you to know he is well to do.
There is always this aura of "big-manism" that I can't explain. I am an introvert.

It is not about dressing as mentioned up there, nay, I think it is natural...it is more of latent personality composure, not acquired or developed but innate.

6 Likes

Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by frozen70(f): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

There is this man in my church. We usually come for cleaning together every Saturday. I noticed that when I see him on Sundays he appears like a very wealthy man. Not really because of his dress but his aura looks really rich like a big man. Then when he appears for cleaning on Saturday he looks so ordinary he also dresses well too. like some days he look like a big boss and some days he looks like spineless man. The reason why am concerned is I really want to know what makes people appear bigger than what they are. I have seen people that I use to rate really high from afar only to later discover that am even richer than them but they appear richer and bigger than me. What really make someone appear to be a high status person because have also seen people I looked down on only to discover they fukin rich.

Every thing is packaging

People now changes their looks according to where they want to go and who the want to appear to

Remember that personality matters, it now depends on how you are able to carry your self around
Re: What I Noticed In A Man I Met Recently. by Shamelessman01: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2020
frozen70:

Every thing is packaging

People now changes their looks according to where they want to go and who the want to appear to

Remember that personality matters, it now depends on how you are able to carry your self around
that packaging na coco

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Being Emotional / She Is A Cheat And I Am Tired - Korra Obidi Husband / Drama As Wife Caught Husband With Another Lady - Breaks B0ttle On His Head (vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.