Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,579 members, 7,801,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University (69303 Views)

Staff In Covenant University Are Raping The Students - Twitter User / Cow Goes On The Loose In Covenant University, Attacks Passers-by (VIDEO) / Top Ten Abhorent Rules In Covenant University That Must Be Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by ohije(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
If you cannot align with the vision of this visioner (called David Oyedepo), then get your admission into another school. All product of Covenant University I know are one of the brightest and the best. I admire them. By the way I love discipline (though its painful).

4 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Crooked pastor.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Kingzeez10: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Ekemeze:

Are you new to nairaland? Those idiots would never allow this same thread if it was about a popular imam. Can you post freely in the christianity section? Hell yeah. Can you do same in the islamic section? Hell no.
Yes you can't post freely in Islamic section but you guys still falsely swore and abused the religion, have you ever seen any Muslim comment on your threads on Sundays, or calling your religion unprintable names, if this thread happened to be about a popular imam you know what you guys would have turned this thread into.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by JovialJune(f): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
One comment even said why should he expel someone for stealing pure water, imagine, do they expect him to encourage such?

It is from petty stealing, it turns to full blown thief to armed robber, a private Christian school will never encourage ordinary stealing of pencil.

5 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by odu2007: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:

Madam, incase you don't know, oyedepo was born a Muslim. And yes, he neglected his family because they refused to convert to Christianity. That is not what the Bible teaches. The holy Bible never taught this.
You are still saying this even when bible says don't be unequally yoked with unbelievers, and you cant tell me he has refused to give them a dime. Don't say what you don't know, it is a crime to speak the man of God.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by lagosrd: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:
The problem with contemporary young generation is that many of you were born into your families when morality vacated your family homes. Being strict is different from being wicked, he is discipling you as his own children so your future can be better, you are here ranting he is wicked.

Many of you just like places you will not be tamed so that you can do whatever you want like forming cult groups on campus, turning campus to Olosho house. If he is not strict and people still allow to do whatever they like, these spoilt rats will still come back here to complain and cast aspersions if any bad thing goes wrong with the school. Go to Catholic schools and see descipline, you these spoilt rats.

Your fathers get money, but lack morality, so when your fathers finally dumb you into CU as correctional center, you begin to misunderstand 'strictness' to ' wickedness' because your fathers failed to even show you '101' of moralities before you left for school because your families lack moralities in the first place. If you like to become wayward and hates descipline, no need of going there, go to federal and state universities and do what you like. Judas Iscariots!

Somebody is sweating to make you great, you call it wickedness! Spoilt rats! Go to volatile areas in North and ask for the meaning of wickedness!

Pls don't utter a word again. They are generations of perverts. If you done like his doctrine, his school, his business then go elsewhere . Must you go to his school and disobey all the rules there to satisy you, this is a missionary school. Go to conventional school where there is no restrictions to what you can do.

Anyway I love your writeup and I appreciate you. But tell those boys if they come after him then they have succeeded in loosing a very vital support base that speaks against societal ills.

Which pastor is more vocal against the situation in Nigeria then him. All these spoilt children whose parents constitute a major set back to this country are the ones that feel they have the floor now because of the confusion brought by endsars.

Its the government fault. If I were the government ,I will dissolve SARS and empower efcc and icpc to deal with them ruthlessly . bunch of internet robbers.

6 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by SenecaTheYonger: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
hashtagged:

I'm an idi0t

That's okay. I'm not offended.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by godstino(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Some of these mods are something else, they're partial.
not some , all of them are partial. And Seun is the grandmaster of partiality. How else do you explain the fact that Muslims can comment freely on a Christian thread but the reverse is not the case?

3 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Rebuke: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
NoToPile:
I don't see what the whole hullabo is about.

They have their rules, there are people who have graduated successfully from CU without issues .

Discipline and morality is scarce amongst this generation.

Its a private Christian school, obey their rules.

Besides CU has produced outstanding graduates so there must be something they are doing right.

Don't mind the noise makers. Most of them are hopeless, jobless......they only survive on negative news.

Check those behind all the negative comments and see how shameful and pitiable they are in real life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by kingxsamz(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:
The problem with contemporary young generation is that many of you were born into your families when morality vacated your family homes. Being strict is different from being wicked, he is discipling you as his own children so your future can be better, you are here ranting he is wicked.

Many of you just like places you will not be tamed so that you can do whatever you want like forming cult groups on campus, turning campus to Olosho house. If he is not strict and people still allow to do whatever they like, these spoilt rats will still come back here to complain and cast aspersions if any bad thing goes wrong with the school. Go to Catholic schools and see descipline, you these spoilt rats.

Your fathers get money, but lack morality, so when your fathers finally dumb you into CU as correctional center, you begin to misunderstand 'strictness' to ' wickedness' because your fathers failed to even show you '101' of moralities before you left for school because your families lack moralities in the first place. If you like to become wayward and hates descipline, no need of going there, go to federal and state universities and do what you like. Judas Iscariots!

Somebody is sweating to make you great, you call it wickedness! Spoilt rats! Go to volatile areas in North and ask for the meaning of wickedness!

Lol, how far did that morality and discipline take this country? grin grin
In what way has it impacted our country positively?
Morality ko.
Anyways, I didn't expect much from pastor slaves and worshippers, they're always ready to defend their Daddy. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by naijadrivablog: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
That Twitter handle also have(d) a Nairaland account
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians just likes to behave anyhow... they want someone to give them free hand to do whatever they like and if u try to stop them they call you names.

Ride on bishop Oyedepo... dont mind these mad boys and girls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Kingzeez10: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
sweetrace:

In sharia, if you steal, your hands are cut off. Why do you think you see beggars with stumps? I don’t know what is going on in Covenant School, but neither do you. We are just reading what some uncouth people posted. From the way they address someone much older than them, one can tell they have problems with discipline.
So, should we say laying curses on students is one of the Christian law because you're stating sharia law as if you know about it.

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by specialmati(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
thats one thing with private university so instead of talking shit get your things and look for another school.i cant forget my days in madanna university.at a point i was even asking myself if am in university abi secondary school.i just pack my stuff and left. grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by TerrorSquad147: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

is that how they discipline them in Harvard university and other reputable private universities??
You're a dumbass

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Karleb(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Imagine a church that keeps churning out atheists.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by baski92(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
hashtagged:

Ask me it pains me how some idi0ts here are still supporting him cause he is a pastor. He may be a pastor but if he is doing something stupid we should speak up against him, the Jesus we serve won't ever behave like this guy who is acting like a pure wicked person
oga don't ask for what you can't carry
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by CodeTemplar: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
hashtagged:

I heard they were taking urine samples for STDs and pregnancy test before they resumed or else they were not allowed to enter school.

Rules are rules.
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by RomanGreen: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
OyigboUpdate:

Until they do you jungle justice for that stollen pure water you'll know you're in Africa

Have you done jungle justice on your thieving politicians who loot your common treasure?.... You see eh, the day the poor masses of Africa will unite and know that the politicians are their enemies then we can hope for redemption.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by hashtagged(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
baski92:
Say not what you don't know, the bible say's that touch not my annouting and do my propecft no harm

Spell well first.

Touch not my annoyed and do my prophet no harm. My brother you are a big ode for not understanding this verse.
This verse was in old times of war and is a clear warning for people not to try to inflict harm onto Prophets.

Being a pastor doesn't mean you can't speak up to that person what this man has done is not love at all he is just pained when he does not see people following his ideals. If he loved them talk to them, putting rules like this and expelling students cause they so have a Bible is that normal. I wonder how pastors manage to mind control people like you cause you never read your Bible but follow pastors yansh like fowl.
If a pastor fvcks up he faces the consequences didn't David face his too? Being a pastor dosent make you immoral if you fvck up you collect just like any other christain. You guys should stop treating pastors like Gods when God is up there

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Maximar: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

Yes, quite a number of them may deserve to be disciplined but you can discipline and be strict with love.
Which one is to be raining curses on people for every little thing or expelling for little things like not having their bibles with them. Isn't the whole of essence of Christianity apart from being saved, not showing love to one another?
When discipline is not applied with love, it becomes wickedness.
If God was a human being like him, with all these his 'atrocities', will he still be alive?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by baski92(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Karleb:
Imagine a church that keeps churning out atheists.

Don't ask for what you can't carry
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Oju4190: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Strongbest:

You even have time to reply them. Thread like this is what most of them want to see, and don't be surprised most of them are lying but the fact that most of them hate the man, they will embrace the news and using it as an opportunity to express their hatred. Lols
Well I don't hate him in person because he was created by God. But i hate his attitude and his way of life. Arrogancy is always showing over him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by Sterope(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
LMAO. God will judge you for being a fool

What he did, what he has done, is nothing new. His prophecy to his step-mother has failed to pass. He is a false prophet. Many Christians who converted did that years back. Deal with it!

JovialJune:

If you are not from Kwara state or Omu-Aran, or part of his family to know this, God will judge you for lying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by odu2007: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
NewDelhi:
On a particular occasion , sachets of purewater were stolen from a kiosk on campus. Next thing the man did was to start laying curses of misfortune and death. Haba ontop purewater again.
All of you are saying what you like, in University of Ilorin, if you steal N5, it is automatic expulsion, thief will always be thief. So, is not CU or Oyedepo but all about discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by hashtagged(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

That's okay. I'm not offended.

This just proves you are an ode for stopping low to editing a post
Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by SAMBARRY: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

you have said it all.nothing more to add.you gave it a total wrap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by preshyusufu: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
if there is anything Nigerians hate is rules and regulations. They can call out Oyedipo, but they can not call out bad leaders in government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by sweetmelanin(f): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of these pastors are wicked,forget the rubbish they preach online and offline.they act like gods in their organisations because they know the government wont do anything,i still remember OLEDEPO slapping a child on the altar some years ago.

I will never forget how he slapped that girl because she said "I wish for Jesus" while in his barbaric mind he heard "I witch for Jesus" smh... I remember discussing with my cousin back then who defended him with his life and we fell out bitterly over that issue.

Few years later, that same cousin got expelled from Covenant uni in his final year over a trivial issue! All the money spent on school fees wasted. He had to start from scratch at another university.

This experience made him hate Nigerian-christianity ... he's borderline atheist now.

Nigerian pastors are demi-Gods who can do no wrong in the eyes of their congregation. Wicked and arrogant to the core!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by hashtagged(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
baski92:
oga don't ask for what you can't carry

Shut up like I would listen to a person who is a puppet controlled by fake pastors. Go and read your Bible and stop following pastors yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by NewDelhi(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
odu2007:

See enn, only God would help us. Many youth are always speaking against discipline. I graduated from University of Ilorin, and you dare not try and wear skimpy dresses or barb one stupid hair style, you will be charged and expelled. They already told us all this things right from the day we were writing post ume and yet people will still complain as if they were not told. The man of God is running the school for kingdom's sake, that is you were a bad boy before came to CU, you must repent before going back, the school is meant for God.
Oga, stop saying nonsense. I did my msc in unilorin too and unilorin will never expell you for wearing skimpy dresses. Not even during oloyede's tenure. Worse they will do is to tell you to go back to tanke, tipper garage, sanrab or wherever you live to go and change. If you happened to be caught by the security at the gate, they'll tell you to go back. If it was during class or exam, they'll tell you you can't attend the lectures or sit for the exam except you go back to change. Funniest thing is that it's usually overlooked sef but na the oversabi security or lecturers wey never chop that always take it serios. They will either tell you to go back home and change or they will seize your ID card. That's all. Unilorin will never expell you for indecent dressing.

Moreover alot of students carry dreads and sexy dresses around campus sef. They will only harass you if it's too much. Like how you sef go dey wear mini skirt or as a guy out earring na. Even for unilag they will scold you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo And His Brutality In Covenant University by hashtagged(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Rules are rules.

Who are you again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

These 4 States Produce Highest Number Of Medical Students - JAMB / Meet 9-Year-Old Siju Olawepo Who Has ‘Calendar Dates In His Brain’ / Certificates: If You Still Have These 2 Things Intact, You're Indeed A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.