Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (66226 Views)

Tinubu Visits Maiduguri For Army Conference, To Address Troops / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2020
danilmo:

one thing u should know is Osinbanjo himself may wish tot the sorosoke chant..
You people don't know Lagos . if know Lagos you'll know you're talking rubbish
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:41am On Dec 15, 2020
He will be stone if he dare visit my state
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by blacknoir: 12:42am On Dec 15, 2020
This man is campaigning already lmfao
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:43am On Dec 15, 2020
LegendHero:

You will start screaming to UN, ICC, CNN, BBC, NNPC, and NASA in 2023 after Asiwaju or one of his caucus get elected as president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Everyone is working hard now but the butcher of Awkuzu called Peter Obi is drinking ogogoro, but when they swear in the Yoruba caucus in 2023, you guys will start another round of marginalization wailing.

Get to work and stop wasting your time condemning another candidate when you can market your own!
Forget about the working it should be zoned to south east. And of not I'll fully support biafria. You people have a very bad mindset
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by smallsmall: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
The way Jagaban dey carry body up and down grin
2023 things grin

Let him keep wasting his time, with his Dead-On-Arrival Visits.
Those Northerners will just be raising their noses at him and saying: Wetin dey do this one

See the way Buhari rubbished him, when he dissolved the party's NEC and put Mallams in Charge of APC, without any recourse to the existence of Tinubu, why did he not assert his authority then?
I am certain he knows better than to want to be President of Nigeria.
Minus Rigging, using Thugs and Violence, he cant even win governorship of Lagos, as of today.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by smallsmall: 12:47am On Dec 15, 2020
idealogical:

Not too long ago..

This is why Nigerians and politicians all over Nigeria love and respect Tinubuan, they get straight talk, love support and humility from Asiwaju Tinubu.

grin grin grin

Upon all that nko, what happened?
Is it not the same Use-and-Dump that Northerners do, to their Southern collaborators?
When it was time to honor the agreement they had with the same Tinubu and Yorubas, in 2023, are the Northerners not begining to sing a different song or did the Governor caution them on that?

If a person like Tinubu is not smart enough to know when these Northerners are using him for their selfish end up till now, then l really pity him.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:48am On Dec 15, 2020
ojuu4u:

I expect you to lend ur voice on relationship issues! Pls expand ur tentacles on how to suck guys pockets dry rather than talking gibberish on political issues
You don't have sense!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 15, 2020
The smart thing to do would be for tinubu to support a candidate from the SW like osinbanjo or fashola, a good combo would be Osinbanjo/Sanusi. Sanusi because he's a progressive and one of the few honest men in the north, also would be an active VP who can take over after osinbanjo's 8years, I'd love to see umahi as speaker and zulum as senate president, aside all this I don't really envy the person taking over from buhari cus we're already knee deep in debt and our economy is hinged on a dying industry, add to that high level insecurity and truthfully I won't be sad if a South westerner looses the seat. God save us all.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:
Tribalism Apart if there is one thing anyone agrees on this its

e never reach yoruba turn

do your own evaluation
talk to northerners
to SS to SE to MB out of 100% 80 will tell you e never reach Yoruba turn

where will they win from if SS wont vote for a Yoruba bcus of The Goodluck issue
Se will be a no no bcus the same GEJ issue
MB wont vote for them bcus of the pain APC have brought to dat Region
the only Banker they have is the North and ofcus some people in the north will not give him 100% of their Vote

make Yorubas just Stick with the Southern President agender and negotiate for The seat after SE

We need a United front To push the main Agender Which is to Restructure dis gaddanm system

wen them no take ancestors swear for us
Our Yoruba people are trabalist and I'm ashamed of that
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
The smart thing to do would be for tinubu to support a candidate from the SW like osinbanjo or fashola, a good combo would be Osinbanjo/Sanusi. Sanusi because he's a progressive and one of the few honest men in the north, also would be an active VP who can take over after osinbanjo's 8years, I'd love to see umahi as speaker and zulum as senate president, aside all this I don't really envy the person taking over from buhari cus we're already knee deep in debt and our economy is hinged on a dying industry, add to that high level insecurity and truthfully I won't be sad if a South westerner looses the seat. God save us all.
Thats a better option but what about the Igbo's? Are they not Nigerians, since you've forced them not to start their own country
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by LegendHero(m): 1:05am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Forget about the working it should be zoned to south east. And of not I'll fully support biafria. You people have a very bad mindset

Lol. Has there been a time when the presidential ticket was micro-zoned?

If you can’t see the writing on the wall that the SW will be the candidate of the APC then you don’t understand the dynamics of politics.

No one is saying the SE doesn’t deserve it in PDP, it is their right just like they told the SW that they don’t deserve the PDP chairmanship ticket the other time.

Lastly, even if the Yorubas will concede the ticket to the Igbos, you don’t dictate the terms to the west. You have to beg and build alliance and understand that tantrum don’t work in politics.

You want Tinubu to concede the ticket and yet you keep hating and insulting the man daily, I don’t know who always advise you guys coz ya’all need to be concentrated in a camp and taught the concept of bridge building in a democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by masterflowx(m): 1:09am On Dec 15, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
If u like visit sambisa u can't rule Nigeria

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 1:09am On Dec 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Has there been a time when the presidential ticket was micro-zoned?

If you can’t see the writing on the wall that the SW will be the candidate of the APC then you don’t understand the dynamics of politics.

No one is saying the SE doesn’t deserve it in PDP, it is their right just like they told the SW that they don’t deserve the PDP chairmanship ticket the other time.

Lastly, even if the Yorubas will concede the ticket to the Igbos, you don’t dictate terms for the west. You have to beg and build alliance and understand that tantrum don’t matter in politics.

You want Tinubu to concede the ticket and yet you keep hating on the man daily, I don’t know who always advise you guys coz you need to be concentrated in a camp and taught the concept of politics in a democracy.
We'll live to see how this country will progress with this kind of politic.

When violence come I believe you'll still play your politics

Nigeria should give Igbo's ticket stop hyping tinubu. I'm a Yoruba lagosian incase you don't know.
Tinubu is over hype

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Sannisege: 1:16am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

As a Yoruba and Lagos indigene. If tinubu becomes president. I will travel out and never come back.
So shall it be. O ma gbe sajo ni o. Oponu ayerada
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by masterflowx(m): 1:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:
So, is this country only met for Muslims?
To start with, let him convert to Christianity.

Is Jonathan a Muslim? At least, go and do labourer work to buy sense nah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 1:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Sannisege:
So shall it be. O ma gbe sajo ni o. Oponu ayerada
Oloribu mashanfani Eda wo leleyi?

O lo so di president! Dead on arrival don't wail!
It so obvious.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by calcal: 1:41am On Dec 15, 2020
HE WILL CARRY COVID SOON
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by kmst1: 1:42am On Dec 15, 2020
calcal:
HE WILL CARRY COVID SOON
grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Thats a better option but what about the Igbo's? Are they not Nigerians, since you've forced them not to start their own country

Ha, this Igbo miscreant that loves to impersonate Yoruba's..
Really, if the igbos cannot build brigdes, hold their leaders accountable, quit the politics of hate and stop the gaddamed chestbeating....then they can go and fvck themselves for all I care. Ffs your leaders can't even agree on a single thing but you're acting as if the Yoruba's or hausa/fulani are your biggest issues. Let the igbos go fvck themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by idealogical: 2:02am On Dec 15, 2020
smallsmall:

Upon all that nko, what happened?
Is it not the same Use-and-Dump that Northerners do, to their Southern collaborators?
When it was time to honor the agreement they had with the same Tinubu and Yorubas, in 2023, are the Northerners not begining to sing a different song or did the Governor caution them on that?

If a person like Tinubu is not smart enough to know when these Northerners are using him for their selfish end up till now, then l really pity him.

Obviously, you Igbos have issues with Northerners, but you are too cowardly to face Northerners with your cowardly issues, instead you try to use and tribally and emotionally blackmail other people to do your bidding.

I know it's paining you and you are suffering and bleeding on the inside to see other people getting along, promoting friendship, togetherness, love, peace and harmony, something you people are not used to because you can not reason, live and exist beyond hatred, doom, gloom, calamity, disunity and rancor.

Fact is, Tinubu is not in this world to cater to you people or attend to your hateful and bitter ways so live the man alone and follow your own rainbow, let the man breath, let the man enjoy his life, let the Northerners uses and dump him, that's his headache and misfortunate, not yours.

You don't care or give a shit about the man so why are you shedding crocodile tears about the Northerners using and dumping him?

Why are you crying more than the bereaved? Why are you shedding tears more than Tinubu himself?

You people need to find another game and play because this your hateful and bitter routine is tired and played out, Nigerians can see you from miles away with your bitter and hateful loudspeaker...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Really, if the igbos cannot build brigdes, hold their leaders accountable, quit the politics of hate and stop the gaddamed chestbeating....then they can go and fvck themselves for all I care. Ffs your leaders can't even agree on a single thing but you're acting as if the Yoruba's or hausa/fulani are your biggest issues. Let the igbos go fvck themselves.
See this mumu that lost his village calling himself lionoflasgidi, what do you know about Lagos. What is your family compound in Lagos? undecided you better ask your dad where your ancestor came from.
One idiot Aboki is making you look like you have sense. Igbo Bleep themselves or not is not my business. Let them have their country you say no. I'll be watching Nigeria from Lagos here.

My own concern in Nigeria is how Lagos money will go to indigenes not tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

See this mumu that lost his village calling himself lionoflasgidi, what do you know about Lagos. What is your family compound in Lagos? undecided you better ask your dad where your ancestor came from.
One idiot Aboki is making you look like you have sense. Igbo Bleep themselves or not is not my business. Let them have their country you say no. I'll be watching Nigeria from Lagos here.

My own concern in Nigeria is how Lagos money will go to indigenes not tinubu.

Seems you're a bot programmed to ermit garbage. Lol, stupid cum on the carpet.

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:00am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Seems you're a bot programmed to ermit garbage. Lol, stupid cum on the carpet.
grin just because you can't locate your family compound in LaG. grin grin grin

By force lagosians ! undecided
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

grin just because you can't locate your family compound in LaG. grin grin grin

By force lagosians ! undecided

Lagos isn't the end of the world, the plan right now is to move my family house to Knightsbridge. Still yeebos don't and won't own lagos. The Lagos chiefs, obas, indigines and politicians own lagos and they won't need to argue about ownership like some pathetic minority from a south east stinkpile. Get something useful to do with your sad life and try buying a corner piece land in your village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:22am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lagos isn't the end of the world, the plan right now is to move my family house to Knightsbridge. Still yeebos don't and won't own lagos. The Lagos chiefs, obas, indigines and politicians own lagos and they won't need to argue about ownership like some pathetic minority from a south east stinkpile. Get something useful to do with your sad life and try buying a corner piece land in your village.
Get lost we don't have that time not until you came here and start tagging natives as Igbo. Because of our detrabilize nature.

We can't even fight for our right here because everyone is singing tinubu praises everywhere. We post threads on natives worries it never hit front page.

Bros travel out, no be my business. grin piece of land ke! Emi piece of land! shocked

I no get your time. You mean me piece of land 4 dis eko cheesy

You better hustle and stop attacking my comment bro.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by cwitch: 3:23am On Dec 15, 2020
If you don't get your pvc to vote against PDP and APC, then you should stop complaining and enjoy your messed up country
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 3:33am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

Get lost we don't have that time not until you came here and start tagging natives as Igbo. Because of our detrabilize nature.

We can't even fight for our right here because everyone is singing tinubu praises everywhere. We post threads on natives worries it never hit front page.

Bros travel out, no be my business. grin piece of land ke! Emi piece of land! shocked

I no get your time. You mean me piece of land 4 dis eko cheesy

You better hustle and stop attacking my comment bro.

Ok, omo eko

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by limeta(f): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Where are the haram boys when you need them
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:42am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Ok, omo eko
Omo iyami one Love grin

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Oladeji245(m): 4:16am On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:

Lmao..any Yoruba person on nairaland not supporting tinubu is always labelled Igbo.a sign of deep insecurity from tinubu supporters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Why 300 Female Soldiers Were Deployed To Kaduna-Abuja Express - Expert Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.