Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) (66225 Views)

Tinubu Visits Maiduguri For Army Conference, To Address Troops / Peter Obi Visits Maiduguri For Episcopal Church Ordinaton (Pictures) / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by MENELIIK: 10:24am On Dec 15, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

I'll be honest with you, from what I know so far about the man I think he's not fit to rule this country.

Tell us what you know about him

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by 7lives: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Has there been a time when the presidential ticket was micro-zoned?

If you can’t see the writing on the wall that the SW will be the candidate of the APC then you don’t understand the dynamics of politics.

No one is saying the SE doesn’t deserve it in PDP, it is their right just like they told the SW that they don’t deserve the PDP chairmanship ticket the other time.

Lastly, even if the Yorubas will concede the ticket to the Igbos, you don’t dictate the terms to the west. You have to beg and build alliance and understand that tantrum don’t work in politics.

You want Tinubu to concede the ticket and yet you keep hating and insulting the man daily, I don’t know who always advise you guys coz ya’all need to be concentrated in a camp and taught the concept of bridge building in a democracy.

It is better for them to threaten Tinubu, can't you see that Tinubu is already afraid of them.
This is why Tinubu dey visit north, he wants the north to beg omo Igbo on his behalf.
Bunch of nuisance wailing Tinubu up and down, Tinubu ti da omi si iwaju, dandan ni ki o te ile tutu.
Itakun to ni ki Erin ma wo odo ni won, ati awon ati Erin ni won jo nlo.
Tinubu has become a TSUNAMI, whoever tried to stop him will be swept away.

2 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by bigfish3k: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2020
2by40ft:

Its good being wicked to your kind
You mean being wicked to those kidnapped, those abducted, those killed borno farmers, the benue massacre, lekki massacre, the abducted students, Leah sharibu, the plateau massacre, the Zamfara massacres, the southern kaduna massacres, katsina massacres, the killings of ondo king, the killing of pa Fasorantis daughter, those in IDP camps etc
Those are the people you are wicked to and not me
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by danilmo: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

You people don't know Lagos . if know Lagos you'll know you're talking rubbish

seems not to get ur point..
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by KOE1(m): 11:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:
So, is this country only met for Muslims?
To start with, let him convert to Christianity.

Tinubu is a half Christian because the Queen in his palace is not just a Christian but a Minister.

Enemies Rest...JAGABAN NA THE MAN....TRUSTED POLITICIAN WITH A SPIRIT OF FOLLOW-UP FOR GOOD WORKS.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Rolexjerry(m): 12:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
abc115:
Nightmare of Wailers and haters
Joy of asslickers and zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by 2by40ft: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigfish3k:

You mean being wicked to those kidnapped, those abducted, those killed borno farmers, the benue massacre, lekki massacre, the abducted students, Leah sharibu, the plateau massacre, the Zamfara massacres, the southern kaduna massacres, katsina massacres, the killings of ondo king, the killing of pa Fasorantis daughter, those in IDP camps etc
Those are the people you are wicked to and not me
Yes
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Greenback: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
2by40ft:

Tell ur useless fake product seller to leave North today and watch if we ll not separate. Bunch ignorant

Mallamus the entire south is long fed up with you retrogressive people. Thunda will surely faya lugard and that bloody 1914 amalgamation....
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Greenback: 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
2by40ft:

Just insult can't say anything about leaving North. Pig's way

Lolsss leaving which north,do you think the Igbos are in that desert because of you? They are there just like they are everywhere else to make the real money since you people have chosen the alumajiri bambiala ways for decades..hahahahahahah....Baaahahahahahahaaaaaaa.....
grin grin grin grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Difrent:

They may not necessarily make GOOD PRESIDENTS......if that were the case only technocrats that have worked with international bodies will be president everywhere....very few international bodies head have ever become presidents of their countries best they get is ministers and advisers
Then Buhari who is not a technocrat,made good president abi?...
We don't need political crooks

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by abidem4real: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
OLAADEX:
The All Progressives Congress National leader Asiwaju Bola Tinubu today Visits Maiduguri Borno State and pay Courtesy Visit to Gov. Babagana zullum and other party Chieftains
Mr President in-the-making on tour! This is Nigeria where old men are craving for power at the centre
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by anigbajumo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
The smart thing to do would be for tinubu to support a candidate from the SW like osinbanjo or fashola, a good combo would be Osinbanjo/Sanusi. Sanusi because he's a progressive and one of the few honest men in the north, also would be an active VP who can take over after osinbanjo's 8years, I'd love to see umahi as speaker and zulum as senate president, aside all this I don't really envy the person taking over from buhari cus we're already knee deep in debt and our economy is hinged on a dying industry, add to that high level insecurity and truthfully I won't be sad if a South westerner looses the seat. God save us all.

The core north will never support Sanusi, it's obvious even Buhari won't support Sanusi.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Greenback: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
2by40ft:

Then shut up and enjoy your one 9ja.
Pig's way.

Sifia pains lolsss

Says a mallam whose retrogressive people needs the kwantiri and govt positions and other peoples resources to survive,who are like fish out of water without the south grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Greenback: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
2by40ft:

Pigs will continue to die over d separation and nothing ll happen.
God bless Nigeria
Zoogeria grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Ariyagist: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
majole:
We go vote PDP than vote Tinubu

Who are the WE? Are you referring to your family members? Please I want to know.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by PAQ(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mayng01:
Another vegetable planning for the rocky house, while we are still battling with the vegetable currently in charge . May God help this nation

Do you mean this country na vegetable soup? undecided

Omo we need better eba as next presido o!
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sannisege:
Your first statement refers to your father, mother and children (whether born or unborn). Ofo ti iru yin mu ni 2015 ati 2019 na le ma tun mu ni 2023. Na olofo like you dey beef ologo like Tinubu. Regarding your last statement, I think your current unfortunate situation of lack and poverty should more obvious to you than Tinubu’s future. Nuisance!
We will pursue your useless jagaban away from our state b4 2023.
Then your family can go and vote. Nonsense!
Dem go com here with polybag and humble face, later dem go dey follow us drag rubbish!
2023 carry presidential seat of your family give tinubu

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Sannisege: 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
tollyboy5:

We will pursue your useless jagaban away from our state b4 2023.
Then your family can go and vote. Nonsense!
Dem go com here with polybag and humble face, later dem go dey follow us drag rubbish!
2023 carry presidential seat of your family give tinubu
you wey never sabi where your next meal go come from, na hin you wan pursue Tinubu. Bros I repeat, you are an OLOFO who is beefing Omo Ologo like Tinubu.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Greenback: 12:48am On Dec 16, 2020
2by40ft:

And this zoo pigs are in it. especially if you go to the Eastern Side.

Lolsss in his mallam mind,everybody is from the east...one way thinking grin
Oya muje mana haaahahaha grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
Sannisege:
you wey never sabi where your next meal go come from, na hin you wan pursue Tinubu. Bros I repeat, you are an OLOFO who is beefing Omo Ologo like Tinubu.
Its my beef na oloshi na criminals be omologo 4 ur family . iranu
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Sannisege: 5:09am On Dec 19, 2020
tollyboy5:

Its my beef na oloshi na criminals be omologo 4 ur family . iranu
why are you calling ASIWAJU a criminal? Shey your wretched father get anything wey Tinubu fit steal? Eleri ibu suffer-head.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2020
PureMe01:
Helinues,your man wey make u dey yan nonsense allover nairaland don land
grin
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Dec 19, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Bro, that is what is always happening in Nigeria

see dem, already supporting a demon that gunned down their brothers at the toll gate

they've already forgotten or they don\t care, as long as it's one tribe against another

men, it seems to me that the IQ of the average Nigerian is just too low, and we need to focus on education. but first we need good leaders, but how do the good leaders get chosen by the low-IQ masses?

Because of tribe, all these dudes are willing to keep "suffering and smiling", putting the lives of their family and unborn generation as risk. It's so pitiful

Just to be able to say "Ntoor" to Yoruba or Igbo or hausa, they will vote for the worst of the worst to spite the others

men black people are just, sigh

ANIMALS
That is why they destroyed the education system. They can't have an enlightened population.
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by tollyboy5(m): 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2020
Sannisege:
why are you calling ASIWAJU a criminal? Shey your wretched father get anything wey Tinubu fit steal? Eleri ibu suffer-head.
Oloribuku you and family don't have family land ancestral land in Lagos. Keep talking rubbish!
Mind your own state of origin. OLOSHI ayerada
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by heronb: 1:58am On May 31, 2022
Are you democratic and free? Then why did an old man stab the atrocities of the Australian Special Forces (slaughtering women, children, prisoners, etc.) to the ABC of the Australian Broadcasting Corporation. As a result, in 2019, the Australian Federal Police directly raided the ABC office and stole everything related to [Afghanistan files]. s material. This is your Australian democracy and press freedom?
Re: Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) by Ebubu2: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2023
oluseyiforjesus:
If u like visit sambisa u can't rule Nigeria
he is ruling Nigeria now. Have you seen you’re not God? You can’t know the future of men.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.