Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,832 members, 7,806,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC (9362 Views)

Court Voids Ebonyi LGA Election, Calls It Undemocratic, Unlawful, Umahi Reacts / Igbo Group Drums Support For Umahi's Presidential Bid (photos) / Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by envoymedia: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
All Political Officers From All LGA In Ebonyi Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC (Photos)

All the elected and appointed officers from the 13 Local Government Areas of the State have staged a solidarity visit to Governor David Umahi in support of his defection to the All Progressives Congress, APC, IgbereTV reports.

The event held at the Governor's Lodge premises, New Government House, Abakaliki attracted the presence of all the 13 Council Chairmen who led their appointees on the colorful event which turned into a mini-rally as the supporters danced jubilantly to demonstrate their solidarity.

Addressing the Supporters, Governor David Umahi thanked the supporters for the massive show of solidarity and expressed hope that shuch magnitude of support would dwarf every opposition.

"In 2014, we were not up to 5% of this population and if 5% could do what we did in 2015, how much more now that we are everywhere.

" I have sacrificed myself to bring the South East to the centre.

"People that want to retire themselves in politics, na look I go dey look them."

Governor Umahi again commended President Muhammadu Buhari for his support to the State and likened the development in the State to the product of commitment from the President.

He also re-emphasized that his administration is committed to flushing out cultism and all forms of crises in the State and charged Coordinators of Development Centres to tackle the disturbances saying the existence of peace in their DC's would be a yardstick to receiving their official vehicles from the Government.

Earlier, the Chairman of ALGON Ebonyi State and Chairman of Ohaozara Local Government Area, Princess Nkechinyere Iyioku who spoke for the council bosses said they were at the Government House to demonstrate to the Governor that they are completely with him in his movement to the APC.

"I want to let you know that we at the grassroots are with you and God is with you. We want to let you know that we completely support you to the APC and all of us at the grassroots are with you. Anywhere you are is where we will be"

On-behalf of other Council Chairmen from the three senatorial zones of the state, Barrister Clement Odah of Ohaukwu, Mr. Ken Eze of Ezza South and Dr. Eni Uduma-Chima underscored the importance of the Governor's movement to the APC and reiterated their support to him.

Dr. Uduma-Chima particularly praised the Governor for deciphering the right time to move on.

"Your movement at this time your excellency shows that you have a destiny with time. I have always said your excellency that you are not a politician but a statesman.

While politicians think about the next election, you think of the new generation. We want to assure you that what we have lost in the few that is with them is fat and not muscle "

Mr. Patrick Enyi, Vice-Chairman, Coordinator's Forum on behalf of the Coordinators conveyed the solidarity of Development Centre Coordinators to the Governor's defection to the APC.

13 Council Chairmen, 64 Coordinators of Development Centre Coordinators, 171 ward councilors, 65 supervisors, 342 Liaison Officers and 512 management Committee Members attended the solidarity visit.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375360/political-officers-lga-ebonyi-drum-support-umahis-defection-apc-photos/

3 Likes

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by envoymedia: 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
More

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by itsme01: 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
cool

Mscheeew!!!

This Umahi guy is fast becoming very boring with his defection news

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by IamD18: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
They did what they are suppose to do to politically benefit from Umahi.

What I can't wait is for Umahi to join the list of stupid politicians that were used and dumped by Buhari and his fellow Fulani cabals.

Tinubu, Oshiomole, Amaechi, Okorocha and Sowore can't wait to welcome him in their Whatsapp group.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Designsking: 7:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
The fear of Sack is the beginning of wisdom as far as Nigerian Politics is concerned

Abeg jare I will Design a Professional Logo or Letterhead for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Valid today. See my profile for my info

4 Likes

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by janedonez(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shame, las las every one is thinking of the stomach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Ayula911: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
See all those high class olosho for him back..
Fat pigs

2 Likes

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by NwaNimo1(m): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Janjaaweeds!
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Zurich1844(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
LMAO
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by shakyum: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
10 years fb acc available shall.
Check my siggy
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Orire01(m): 7:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hm

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Zonedealt: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
It is well
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by ipobarethieves: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin grin undecided tongue tongue wink wink cheesy grin cool we'll capture Anambra,Enugu,Abia.Imo already inside pocket tongue grin grin wink smiley. IPOB yweets earnestly support APC government grin sad smiley grin wink cheesy
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by RareJobEver1(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nawa ooo

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by visijo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
I Have Never Heard About Any Woman That Wrote A Will For Her Husband And Kids. Or Is It Men's Duty To Die First? ��
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by HerMajestyCares(f): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
WHY WON'T THEY DRUM AND DANCE ALONG WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN BRIBED,

AFTER ALL ITS THE SAME A.P.C THAT WE KNOW FOR WORST CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA HISTORY.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by kachi08(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Okay
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Bullary: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ok
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Okoroawusa: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
They did what they are suppose to do to politically benefit from Umahi.

What I can't wait is for Umahi to join the list of stupid politicians that were used and dumped.

Tinubu, Oshiomole, Amaechi, Okorocha and Sowore can't wait to welcome him in their Whatsapp group.
E pain am
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Buomo: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who is Umahi
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by gurunlocker: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lol... What do you expect?

Don't support and get sacked.

1 Like

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Elineska: 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
The Headline should be "all
Ebonyi LGA officials now turned Zombies"
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
alright
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by ipobarethieves: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
cool Fl@theads Judas will not take it
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by michoim(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Nice one
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by okorogodwin4(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Buomo:
Who is Umahi
Umahi is the gallant Governor of Ebonyi state

1 Like

Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by TriCee: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dem no get option na. State governors pilots the affairs of the LGAs anyhow they like. So if dem no join am, they'll all leave in the next LGA elections.
Re: All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC by Nairalandwizerd(m): 8:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Cnn Continue To Project Peter Obi As The Rightful Winner Of 2023 / China To Bring Additional $40 Billion Investment In Nigeria / Ebonyi Political History. Afikpo Are Not Abakaliki. Afikpo Fake Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.