Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... (281 Views)

Which Of This Businesses Is More Lucrative? / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / A Websiteless Businesses Is The Same As A Homeless Individual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... by dormenedynasty: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
I am planning an offline business and I am very confused on which to go into.
Please peps, which do you think will be profitable,
1. Dry pepper business
2. Female fancy slippers

I will be going to this business on a loaned money from app. So turn over before month ends is a major consideration.
Re: Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... by Mood11: 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na wah oh grin grin grin grin grin

If you ask me, start with pepper. From there you'll enter maggi and locust beans grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... by dormenedynasty: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mood11:
Na wah oh grin grin grin grin grin

If you ask me, start with pepper. From there you'll enter maggi and locust beans grin grin grin grin

Thank you.
Re: Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... by smcotty(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
For me I think Dry pepper is the best.

But Do your market survey and have a ready.
Good thing bout it is that it's not a perishable goods.

Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, kebbi and Jos have pepper in bulk.

Good luck.
Re: Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... by SavageResponse(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
dormenedynasty:
I am planning an offline business and I am very confused on which to go into.
Please peps, which do you think will be profitable,
1. Dry pepper business
2. Female fancy slippers

I will be going to this business on a loaned money from app. So turn over before month ends is a major consideration.

It's not a good idea to start a new business with borrowed funds especially from a loan app

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Businesses Is Best To Invest Dry Pepper Or... by dormenedynasty: 3:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
SavageResponse:

It's not a good to start a new business with borrowed funds especially from a loan app

I know but I have external funds that will land before the month ends.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Job / Print 1000 Copies Of A5 Flyer 12,500 Naira Only / Paystack Had Higher Return On Investment Than Amazon Over Last Five Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.