Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University (17830 Views)

Have You Wore This Sandals To School Before / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What / Is It Right To Encourage Our Kids To Seductively Dance/twerk?(pic/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by marvelck: 10:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Due to the current economic/unemployment situation, I think it's advisable for young boys/girls to go to a technical school first after secondary school, to acquire one or two skills, before going to the university...

E get why!

64 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by RedPanthar: 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
True

35 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by chatinent: 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's nice.

12 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by yomi007k(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
I pray we wake up to realise this truth.

The technical colleges will benefit our economy immensely. That's how China made it.

113 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
To each his own. Make everybody choose their paths!

11 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Brokeronline: 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bb
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by judetov2(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
all way na way but the best way sure pass

1 Like

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Queenserah26(f): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Well said.

6 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by UDbester(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who would pay the tuition fee?

Mumu too much

2 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by paulolee(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
my opinion is dt let their talent guide them in making decisions n not all kids should be forced into uni after secondary school..
even the bible say " the gift of a man, maketh a way"....lets b guided

31 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Legionx: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
marvelck:
Due to the current economic/unemployment situation, I think it's advisable for young boys/girls to go to a technical school first after secondary school, to acquire one or two skills, before going to the university...

E get why!

The average Nigerian lacks the common sense to understand the way the economy works

if you like learn all the skills in the world as long as the Nigerian economy is not promoting new businesses or startups no skill can save your business from crumbling.

Without favorable government policies there is no skill you can learn to move forward.

what we should be asking is what can we do to improve the standard of education in Nigeria so that the courses that people study can have an impact

the poor man teaches his children to study in universities so that they can get a certificate and then get a job and live a comfortable life

We don't go to school just to study and get the certificate.

we go there so that we can learn a course and then use what we have learnt to improve the economy that is why school was created

so if you guys keep running around learning skills how will the economy improve when the people that are supposed to get the intelligent ideas to change things are shying away from scoring high points in school.

if you think enterpreneurship will save Nigeria then you have learnt nothing from 2014 with all their enterpreneurship programs when recession came you saw how many people committed suicide. you all have come together and start bringing the solutions ourselves.

we can't expect the government to do anything impressive when we made the wrong decision by voting the wrong people.

You can never expect a goat to act like a lion, lead like a lion and protect like lion because it a goat is a goat.

so when you bought the wrong leaders you can never expect them to improve the economy and lead like great leaders when you keep collecting bribes to vote the wrong people.. you can never expect them to act in the right way.

right now we have to come together and start looking for ways to improve the economy and improve the educational system because no skill you learn today will not be affected by the economy.

whatever skill you learn the dollar to naira rate will increase, the price of your goods make buying things unfavorable and many more things that you don't want experience.

62 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Habayomie(m): 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
So many technical school graduates are roaming the streets because of unemployment and inability to afford start-up capital.
This life is all about connection or luck.

22 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Legionx: 10:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
It is funny how the Americans keep talking about jobs jobs and more jobs.

you see Donald Trump when he came into presidency he promised to create jobs. you didn't promise to build technical schools and startup skills or encourage people to become enterpreneurs.

I Wonder why Africans and Nigerians keep thinking that having so many skills is the way to go

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Warmaterial(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Daz how many countries started their journey

2 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Jodha(f): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
You're right....but it shouldn't be made compulsory....

Please I sell really nice and affordable wrist watches and bracelets....

I also sell human hair wigs and weaves...with hair care products... Please this is my only hussle support me cry

Kindly check my signature

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by BaddieFreak(f): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
I support the op

5 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Vecto(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
People who look down at handwork are always people who haven't tested their skills on the labour market, hence they are still having a form of unrealistic fantasies about life.
Every salary earner, no matter the pay or level envies people who make money daily and varyingly, not having to wait till the end of the month to execute financial decisions.

— Lezz

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by merits(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Not only technical na mechanic.smoke.
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by blinking001(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
It won't work.

1 Like

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Lovelies1: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Uhh
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by greenskittles: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Or just go "The Technical University" in Ibadan. You get a university education + technical skills all in one. First of its kind in Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by BlessedNuel: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you no get handwork/skill in dx country...you are on your own unless you get better connection

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Salient points

2 Likes

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
marvelck:

E get why!

No be everyone go be technician
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Not true mohfuxker but what do i know lol

I got a couple of spaces fr sale on this fp
Check below!!
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by Hndrrxxx(m): 11:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bbw
Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by etrange: 11:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
Interesting really. But what of those in arts and management sciences? I personally believe the university curriculum is what needs to be revisited. But then again, who will do the teaching? Sigh...

1 Like

Re: Why Our Kids Should Enroll In Technical School Before Going To University by allen113: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
OK

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is The Appropriate Age To Get Married? / Nigerian Military Horse Gets An Erection In a Parade Ground (photo) / She Sold Her Phone To Man Without Deleting Her Nude Videos & Pics, He Leaks Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.